Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thus far in your photos, I haven't seen anything I wouldn't want to stroke or bite. From your shapely shoulders to your suckable little nyloned toes.

No, it's a big fantasy of mine. Especially when I look at you in a short skirt or tight panties. CDs and T girls drive me crazy.

I'd like to have a CD or T girl curled up in my lap, violently making out with me, her tender tongue wrestling mine, her neck covered in bites. Then for her to whisper in my ear that she wants to get down on her knees and please me, take my cock into her hot mouth to satisfy me. Stroking her hair as she affectionately works the tongue and mouth I just enjoyed to milk me and drink me. And then when her capable and eager mouth is full of me, she swallows, and with a seductive smile works my cock back up with her hand. Breathily whispering "make love to me".

Then with her body coaxing load after load after load until she is smiling and dripping and content. Unable to do more but wanting desperately to make that so.

I'd like to have a CD or T girl curled up in my lap, violently making out with me, her tender tongue wrestling mine, her neck covered in bites. Then for her to whisper in my ear that she wants to get down on her knees and please me, take my cock into her hot mouth to satisfy me. Stroking her hair as she affectionately works the tongue and mouth I just enjoyed to milk me and drink me. And then when her capable and eager mouth is full of me, she swallows, and with a seductive smile works my cock back up with her hand. Breathily whispering "make love to me".

THAT is perfect... you have no idea ! using my hands and lips and mouth and tongue to make you so happy and to bring you to places you've never been... making you want to me to drain you, take your cream and then get you hard again so you can feel my warm and tight hole over and over again to make you crazy and spurt again and again.. yes..

Ooh, yes, Amy! I want your silky skin, your tight Asian body. Your stockinged legs draped over my shoulders as I thrust into your secrets til my juices ooze from you...

Ooh, yes, Amy! I want your silky skin, your tight Asian body. Your stockinged legs draped over my shoulders as I thrust into your secrets til my juices ooze from you...

.. and I want you there.. doing everything to make it good for you, tight, hot, wet pushing back , urging you on, begging for your hot release

My fingers clamping tight around your nipples as I work you harder, delicacy and decorum gone from me, my mind on the sweet lady, on the hot Asian cumslut who is urging me toward ecstasy with her body, calling and responding to my thrusts

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been away for so long! Stupid laptop decided it was time to visit that scrapyard in the sky, and unfortunately, all my passwords were on it. :( So here I am, back on, albeit with a new username, but it's the same old me!

Hope all is well!

:kiss:

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been away for so long! Stupid laptop decided it was time to visit that scrapyard in the sky, and unfortunately, all my passwords were on it. :( So here I am, back on, albeit with a new username, but it's the same old me!

Hope all is well!

:kiss:

Welcome Back Stacy...

Paris.:kiss:

tumblr_lrivk551z31qe8fz1o1_500.jpg

Remember?

Paris.:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back