Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm rubbing it now

and I'm so fucking horny

I feel euphoric....

I'm watching, and I can feel my cock growing hard inside my shorts. So tempted to remove my shorts and start stroking my cock..

"Stares harder. and focuses on her hand, watching every move.."

'mmm - do you need any assistance' I whisper, crawling closer :cattail:

*that glass of wine has really got me a little naughty* ;)

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

mmm - sliding between her legs - kissing her softly - feeling her need

Stroking my cock, leaning against the wall behind you. Eyes clued to your ass. The deeper you go inside her thighs, the more your knees and ass cheeks spread. " Oh, what a view!" I slowly crawl towards you, positioning myself in between your parting knees. I take my cock in my hand, and place it against your pussy. I hold your waist firmly as I push my cock inside your pussy. so deep.

my tongue softly lapping like a cat as I feel strong hands sliding my skirt higher - instinctively wiggling my bottom as I feel you gently parting my cheeks - Stacy's hands pulling me tighter as I feel you entering me - slowly - filling me up deliciously

my tongue softly lapping like a cat as I feel strong hands sliding my skirt higher - instinctively wiggling my bottom as I feel you gently parting my cheeks - Stacy's hands pulling me tighter as I feel you entering me - slowly - filling me up deliciously

As stacy holds your hair firmly, keeping your face against her pussy, making you lick, and tongue her delicious pussy- I insert my fully erected penis deeply inside your cunt. Then, I start humping you hard, digging my nails into your skin as I hold your waist so tight. Stacy, doesn't let you look back and see what I'm doing to you- she continues to keep your face against her pussy- as she slowly starts to move her hips, fucking your face, whilst calling you a dirty little slut.

Take off your pants, get your cock nice and hard, and one or our representatives will be with you shortly....

You're in for a treat rkeating! Stacy runs quite a thread here, she's amazing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back