Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulls my cock from Sticky's mouth and pushes her down between jens thighs. Pushes her face into Jens pussy as He gets behind her and holds her by her hips...

Pulls my cock from Sticky's mouth and pushes her down between jens thighs. Pushes her face into Jens pussy as He gets behind her and holds her by her hips...

Thank you sir, she always makes my pussy hummmm, and I have a great view :). Reaching over her back I spread her ass cheeks exposing the prize!!!
What a Sunday afternoon, I bet Paris can hear the action from the beach !

Thank you sir, she always makes my pussy hummmm, and I have a great view :). Reaching over her back I spread her ass cheeks exposing the prize!!!
What a Sunday afternoon, I bet Paris can hear the action from the beach !
holding Jens' pussy open
I swirl
I dart
I lick
Jen ... you are 'sex' through and through

Bends forward and drives his tongue deep into Sticky from behind. Working and wiggling it in and out. Feeling her get wet and open up for me. You want my cock don't you?

Bends forward and drives his tongue deep into Sticky from behind. Working and wiggling it in and out. Feeling her get wet and open up for me. You want my cock don't you?
Muffled
'YES Fuck me now!'
*lifting head from my licking*
Put it in me
PLEASE

holding Jens' pussy open
I swirl
I dart
I lick
Jen ... you are 'sex' through and through

I've watched you and Paris soooo many times..... Now I know why she is always telling me how talented you are.
FUCK YES!!! Ahhhhh fuck.....
Puts my hands on Sticky's tits, wow Lost she is hard as hell...... Do her justice!

Last edited:
Get over here, you got something for me.....
Grabs Sticky's hair and lifts her head, " look my love, a new toy"
WTF happened to the last one?!
I'm so ...
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
fuck
could you do this one for me?

WTF happened to the last one?!
I'm so ...
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
fuck
could you do this one for me?

Drives fingers into Sticky, let me finish you off, aggressively fingering and kissing! Hey Sir, you want a piece of me?:kiss:

Drives fingers into Sticky, let me finish you off, aggressively fingering and kissing! Hey Sir, you want a piece of me?:kiss:
three fingers Jenny...
yes...
smack me, smack me HARD!
it's coming...
Fuck yes
JENNNY I love you
*there follows a loud scream fit to wake the dead*

I'm spent, I'm gone.. Jenny, Oh Jenny :kiss::heart:

Licks my fingers clean, I bet Paris comes running after hearing that!!! Sits down on couch and lights a smoke....... " it great to have you back!":heart:

Licks my fingers clean, I bet Paris comes running after hearing that!!! Sits down on couch and lights a smoke....... " it great to have you back!":heart:
...could I have one of those?
*inhales*
cough, cough, cough
*green*
I don't smoke :(

but I smoke cock :)

An "o" and a laugh..... I love you girl...... I wasn't thinking, I'll take it outside...... I'll see if any boys are out on the street..... They are always somewhere around here...... From the happy feeling between my legs you smoke more than cock babe :).
You drive me wild!!!:heart:

Sorry it took so long..... I got caught up talking to the cute neighbor guy :). Ohhh looks like Sticky is upstairs..... I'm going to check.... Hopefully she is drawing our Sunday bath. :heart:

I'm just swinging in to say hi! It seems like everybody is back from a little summer break! I'll try and catch up when everyone is around. :kiss:'s

I turned on the night light up there.... Looks like a full bed room :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back