Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kneels and pulls Stacy's beautiful silk panties aside. Spreads her thighs and sizes up a target..... There it is...... Begins licking feverishly while keeping eye contact with Paris!:cattail:

I told you...

She tastes like fresh spring water...

And...

She get's really wet...

Paris.:kiss:

She can see that in your eyes...

Use your lips too baby...

Paris.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Starting at the bottom I begin to suck on Stacy's thighs moving quickly to her flesh hood parting the pink and settling into sucking on her swole clit!

Starting at the bottom I begin to suck on Stacy's thighs moving quickly to her flesh hood parting the pink and settling into sucking on her swole clit!

*slips off my soiled panties*

*waves them under stacy's nose*

Smell this Stacy...

Remind you of something...

She can see that in your eyes...

Use your lips too baby...

Thank you for this, I was honestly going to make a move on her.... If you weren't in charge of me tonight......I love you..... She is sooo effing hot .... I'm wet!!!

Leans in...

Kisses Stacy long and deep...

How's you're pussy baby?

You like this?

I bet you'd love to share a big hard cock with me right now...

Wouldn't you?

Last edited:
Raises wet face...." ahhhh I'm in fucking exctacy " ..... Lick , lick , lick.... I begin to massage Stacy's ass..... Grasping and spreading occasionally ..... Lick , lick ......

Raises wet face...." ahhhh I'm in fucking exctacy " ..... Lick , lick , lick.... I begin to massage Stacy's ass..... Grasping and spreading occasionally ..... Lick , lick ......

We need a dick or two in here!

Good Girl...

Stacy...

I'm so fucking wet right now...

Can I borrow her?

Forgive the intrusion ladies, but I have been watching from a corner most of the night, and I must say, you ladies are fantastic. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back