StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
hell id even ride on the hood lol

lol..Id rather have you in the car :)

Wow you are so hot! Your exhibitionism is giving me a nice stiff cock early this morning thanks. I will need help with it soon. :D

Bring it on over sexy....I know how to drive a stick :D :nana:

Little do you know I like "playing" with you in more ways than 1 :D:devil:

Hhhhhmmmmmm....thats a nice mental pic :p I like the thought of you playing while peeking :p

lol..Id rather have you in the car :)

Bring it on over sexy....I know how to drive a stick :D :nana:

Hhhhhmmmmmm....thats a nice mental pic :p I like the thought of you playing while peeking :p

I forgot to add that I would even check your oil with my dipstick. Lol:devil:

I took some car pics while "out & about" the other day......

Anyone want to ride shotgun with me? ;) :devil:

also, a couple hiney pics to share from the same day :D

If I rode shotgun with you, I don't think we'd get very far. I'd wanna break in the back seat! :devil:

Lovely pics, as always! ;)

I forgot to add that I would even check your oil with my dipstick. Lol:devil:

Oh, Im pretty sure all my fluids would already be overflowing... :D

in the car im game lets go

ya baby!!! :devil:

If I rode shotgun with you, I don't think we'd get very far. I'd wanna break in the back seat! :devil:

Lovely pics, as always! ;)

No, teasing is my game, remember? ;) I would just make you watch from over there in your seat, while I play and vibe and moan and smile at you....You can play too...and give me something to glance over at ;)

Loving the car pics. It would be very fun to play with you in a parking lot. My hand between your legs. :)

Judging by what you're wearing, it was hot outside the car. And seeing what you were wearing it was hot inside that car too. Gosh, you look incredible in those photos, I hope someone was there to give you a helping hand.

No, teasing is my game, remember? ;) I would just make you watch from over there in your seat, while I play and vibe and moan and smile at you....You can play too...and give me something to glance over at ;)

mmmm...I'd love for you watch me.

But would you want it to go any farther? ;)

You look sexy in your out & about clothes too. I'm surprsied you don't cause accidents. ;)

You'd better not let me see you in your car! Because with an ass like that I won't hesitate to rear end you! :devil: Most likely more than once!
:p
Amp

attachment.php

These are the sexiest panties I have ever seen! What a beautiful treasure they cover!

baby you can tease me all day

I shall continue :devil:

Loving the car pics. It would be very fun to play with you in a parking lot. My hand between your legs.

mmmm, the good ol parking days huh? Actually we still do that, but not often enough.

Judging by what you're wearing, it was hot outside the car. And seeing what you were wearing it was hot inside that car too. Gosh, you look incredible in those photos, I hope someone was there to give you a helping hand.

No helping hands this time

mmmm...I'd love for you watch me.

But would you want it to go any farther?

Well, we'd just have to see where the rode trip took us :devil:

Oh Stackey... that one fine set of buns your have! yummy!

Wanna come butter em up and take a bite? :D

Pick me, pick me!! Please, please, please!!

Id go on a ride with you any day sweetie :kiss:

Oh to see that sitting next to me!! To be soooo lucky!!

No luck involved...come sit next to me :)

Sweet mother of . Stackey you're beautifull

You look sexy in your out & about clothes too. I'm surprsied you don't cause accidents. ;)

Thank you guys :kiss: :kiss:

You'd better not let me see you in your car! Because with an ass like that I won't hesitate to rear end you! Most likely more than once!

Amp

Hahaha!! :) hmmmmm ;)

As "in the car" pic 1,
*I start to nibble just under your chin and work my bites lower as my hand moves upon your thigh...drawn to the source of the heat.*
Amp

Hi Stackey...

Love the new pics! You have a sexy ass girlfirend...

Mwa! :kiss:

L.

Have butter will travel.....

Good morning SD....

Butter and any other kind of lotions and creams of your fancy.... I would love to serve them up for your sexy buns and your sexy body....

Here are the last three pics of my Aqua dress series.

I hope you all enjoy your Sunday. Its going to be a busy one for me! And hot! Already 80 degrees at 8am!!

Hmmm the only thing that would make this last pic hotter, would be to see those panties soaked with cum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back