StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Stackey,

What a wonderful surprise to find your thread after a long absence from Lit. Thanks very much for posting!

Ok, so my "bucket list" includes owning and driving a motorcycle. I now own one...yay!!! Just need to learn to drive it! :D .....without killing myself :D

So, here I am with my bike :) loving it hehehe.....and fantasizing about all the naughty things I could do on it :devil:

Absolutely gorgeous. Now I just need a bike to ride out to you... ;)

Mmm. Nice bike pics. I sense some new leather outfits in your future. ;)

Ok, so my "bucket list" includes owning and driving a motorcycle. I now own one...yay!!! Just need to learn to drive it! :D .....without killing myself :D

So, here I am with my bike :) loving it hehehe.....and fantasizing about all the naughty things I could do on it :devil:

bike no bike

hump day ass shots

g strings and riding bitch

I like to play in your bucket list fantasies

:heart::rose::kiss:

TdK

Is it wrong to be jealous of an inanimate object? Like say, a motorcylce.......

Messing around with editing software. Made a silly collage.

I see nothing silly but I do see sexy!!!

Mmmmm If I could just talk you into straddling my face like you are doing that bike!!!

and of course.....have to add my "hump day" pic of the week.

HUMPING!!!!!

Haha am just worried about conserving the planet...though i like the no clothes part though thats for my own pleasure. Thank you, the feelings mutual. No probs...ive bought a sleeping bag just in case i need to get comfy.

How are you today?did i see a list of "chores" or was that my imagination..

Oh, please do get comfy Adam :devil: I think of my thread like a naughty, little romper room. So, grab a drink and find yourself a comfy seat. (I imagine) ....a few nice soft leather sofas, a chaise lounge, a big round bed with lots of red satin and pillows....lets see, hot tub in the corner...bar...and of course a small kitchenette where Emmy & I will occasionally whip up some sweet treats for the guests :)

Sexy ass. And I like those panties ;)

Hope you have a wonderful Hump Day!

thank you sweetie :kiss:

I want to be reincarnated as your motorcycle seat.;)

ooooo, now that would be cool :p

i have been sitting here trying to think of something to say for twenty minutes. nope still nothing. LOL

thats ok sweetie, you can just sit in your own little corner with your drink and enjoy the show :devil: I'll look over occasionally at you with a smile :)

Oh, please do get comfy Adam :devil: I think of my thread like a naughty, little romper room. So, grab a drink and find yourself a comfy seat. (I imagine) ....a few nice soft leather sofas, a chaise lounge, a big round bed with lots of red satin and pillows....lets see, hot tub in the corner...bar...and of course a small kitchenette where Emmy & I will occasionally whip up some sweet treats for the guests :)

Good morning!

I think I will have a drink and take a seat on a soft leather sofa. Looking forward to what treats you and Emmy have for us. :D :devil: :kiss:

I hope you get a good hump.on your bike!
Oh I will!! By definition!

god, how have i missed this thread until now? better go spank... myself
Yes! you better! Can I help? :devil:

Very nicely done! Riding is easy, just straddle that bike and take control & remember you'll feel more secure at first if you use your thighs (and may I say you have lovely ones)...he he he!

Thank you for the great advice! :) I will squeeze tight!

Very sexy ass. The thoughts run rampant with such an exquisite ass.

OOOOooo. May I read your thoughts? :devil:
Hi Stackey,

What a wonderful surprise to find your thread after a long absence from Lit. Thanks very much for posting!

Thanks for dropping by....I hope to see you again! :kiss:
Absolutely gorgeous. Now I just need a bike to ride out to you...

Yummy booty!!!!

Mmm. Nice bike pics. I sense some new leather outfits in your future.

thanks guys :kiss: Yes! I must have some leather....Or how about just my boots and thong?

For some reason I couldn't kiss those "humps"??? BTW my screen tastes terrible!!!!!

I know!! and dont you hate it when you bump your nose into the screen? :D

bike no bike

hump day ass shots
g strings and riding bitch
I like to play in your bucket list fantasies

TdK

Glad you like them :kiss:

Is it wrong to be jealous of an inanimate object? Like say, a motorcylce.......
hehehe :D
youngdom81;4564245 5 said:
Good morning beautiful.

Good morning beautiful!!! What gems do you have planned for us today?

Good morning sexy

Good morning my sweet, sexy friends :kiss:

hmmmmm, Im thinking that you guys caused me to do some hot and heavy thinking of my own mmmmmmmmm!!

Maybe I will start experimenting with soundcloud :)

This

is what happens when all my Lit friends start getting naughty and sassy with me in my

"Red Room" Yup! Thats what Im going to call my Imaginary pic thread Romper room. :D

Attachments

• pink.jpg
    pink.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 660
  • pink2.jpg
    pink2.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 597
  • pink3.jpg
    pink3.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 631
  • pink4.jpg
    pink4.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 750
is what happens when all my Lit friends start getting naughty and sassy with me in my

"Red Room" Yup! Thats what Im going to call my Imaginary pic thread Romper room. :D

We could make those panties allllll wet really easy!!!!!:D

Stackey, not sure about you, but I have a VERY ACTIVE imagination of "romping" your "Red Room"!!!

attachment.php

Hmmmm. I believe I see a damp spot. I wonder what caused your arousal?

Good Morning!

Just woke up and I'm so ready to romp! I'd even forego coffee if you slipped those panties to the side.... maybe....

Hmmmm. I believe I see a damp spot. I wonder what caused your arousal?

mmmmmm, well all you naughty Red Room visitors caused that...watching you on the sofa..what are you doing over there? :devil:

Just woke up and I'm so ready to romp! I'd even forego coffee if you slipped those panties to the side.... maybe....

Thats ok, keep your coffee.....coffee is important...and thats why you have two hands :D :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back