StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naked Tuesday

*Stripping off my clothes and sliding into bed next to you.*

attachment.php

Great Tribute for 'Those That Servered' Stackey D !!!! .. You and Camo wear well together .. ;)

attachment.php

Great Naked Tuesday as well !!!

Thanks For Sharing Good Looking .. Great New AV ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

that they liked my jean shorts? :)

Well, I took some more....for you :devil:

Here are the first :kiss:

and one bonus pic :nana: ......seeing as it IS "Naked Tuesday" :D

I don't just like your jean shorts I love them. Hurray for naked Tuesday things are looking up over here.

HAPPY NAKED TUESDAY MY SWEET SEXY ONE.
Hope you had a great week-end, I sure did ;)
But having so much fun browsing through your thread, MMMMM
1) your so sexy
2) love all your pantie pics....we so have to go shopping together
3) mmmm and those man shirts are so sexy on YOU
4) thank you for the tribute to all the service men, married to a retired F16 pilot, I feel the same......
5) And that last pic of today, heavenly, sweet, sensual, soooo sexy, but you look so lonely there, can I join you......
:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

On this important day.....

Id like to say thank you to our

late Veterans who gave their lives for our Country

and those Veterans still with us...

I, personally, really appreciate the all sacrifices you have given to protect our freedoms.

I will be thinking of you today.

I offer these pics for our Veterans on Lit...a special tribute to you...thank you :kiss: :rose:

You sure know how to say thanks

I just wanted to let you know that I found your thread today while on the road... It was so hot that I pulled over at a Taco Bell and beat off. I aimed for the toilet, but hit the mirror. I then used my finger to draw a smiley face with my jizz on the mirror.

I like the jean shorts but love the white tank top! Could see more of that! Naked Tuesday was wonderful too

Completely and utterly gorgeous in every way!!

thank you Charmer :kiss:
I don't just like your jean shorts I love them. Hurray for naked Tuesday things are looking up over here.
More of those coming tomorrow :)

I just love the Pink Lace panties they are sexy

more of those cumming soon as well :devil:

Oh my.... love it.... thanks

Yes, I like those jean shorts. Very nice.

Yummy pics!!!

thanks guys oxoxoxoxo

I like the jean shorts but love the white tank top! Could see more of that! Naked Tuesday was wonderful too

I do have another white tank pic ready ;) will post tomorrow with the other shorts pics ;)

I like everything about you. Jeans and all

aaaawwwww, thanks :kiss:

I'm not sure how I'm just now discovering this thread but I have been missing out. You're very sexy. I especially liked your man's dress shirt series. Thnaks for sharing Stackey.

I'm not sure how I'm just now discovering this thread but I have been missing out. You're very sexy. I especially liked your man's dress shirt series. Thnaks for sharing Stackey.

Thanks for stopping in sweetie. :kiss: I hope you stick around for some more fun and naughtiness :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back