StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You melt me with your words PS.....Id love to sit on your lap.....lie back against you and close my eyes, your arms wrapped around me while you recite your awesome poetry, softly in my ear. :)

who Me?? naughty? :) never happen! :D

Sounds like you were the naughty one :) Nice!!

Wouldn't you rather straddle me and rock back and forth together as I whisper those same poems, Stackey?

Its a slow morning at work..........

Any of you pervs want to sneak into the back room with me? :devil:

I'll show you mine...if you show me yours :devil: :)

We can make out and grope a little. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_6352.JPG
    IMG_6352.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 563
  • IMG_6354.JPG
    IMG_6354.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_6353.JPG
    IMG_6353.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 280

I'm in. Won't be a slow morning for long...

Mmmm...baby...not sure I could stop at just groping...I think I'd have to tug down those perfectly fitting jeans...smack your hot ass..and TAKE you right then and there....

attachment.php

I would :heart: to join you in any room for a little MO&G.
attachment.php

I can tell...hope you don't horribly mind getting caught with your pants down, so to say...

Not if its by you.......come to join me :devil:

Mmmm...baby...not sure I could stop at just groping...I think I'd have to tug down those perfectly fitting jeans...smack your hot ass..and TAKE you right then and there....

and boy would I so enjoy being groped and spanked by such fine looking arms and hands as those mmmmmm :)
I would :heart: to join you in any room for a little MO&G.
attachment.php

I'll be here waiting ;)

I've been lurking for a while, but I have to come out of the shadows to tell you YES!!! I would love nothing more than to sneak off to the supply closet, close the door and pray that no one catches us! Making out is a lost art form!

I have a great memory of this happening to me while I was still in high school (I'm 45 now). We were both working at a movie theater late at night. Both of us were in steady relationships with someone else (at least as steady as you can be in high school). I don't remember what we were talking about, but I do still remember the way that she looked at me. We both ran to the supply room, and kissed and groped for fifteen minutes or so.

Nothing ever happened between us after that day, we went back to our regularly scheduled lives, never saying a word of it.

and boy would I so enjoy being groped and spanked by such fine looking arms and hands as those mmmmmm :)

Mmmm....would love to have you bent over the edge of the bed...my cock driving in...crushing against your freshly spanked ass....:devil::devil:

The temptation you provide is just too hard to resist......and I don't even want to resist.........you look devine in denim dear girl :heart:

Ok......where do I begin?

I don't cum here to lit all that often anymore, but I always check in on your thread, and post when I have the time, and while I have always loved your pics, lately they have really been getting to me.:eek:

Lately, I find myself thinking about certain pictures of yours randomly throughout the day, so I just feel like I have to get these thoughts I have off my chest.

The first thing that really got my attention lately, is that you have been showing so much of your pretty face.

Everyone knows what a great body you have, but you sharing your face is really special to me. It completes the experience of knowing you, sharing feelings with you and interacting with you......:rose:

attachment.php

You are so cute.....!!!
Seeing your face brings out your charm, and really shows your playfulness and very bright spirit that has already been apparent, but now really cums to life!

And even though I may sound like a broken record, I would be remiss if I did not mention how sweet your special little pussy looks in that picture!
I realize I have gone on and on about how spectacular your hairless vagina is, but it seems as though I can't say enough about it!

I love the way it looks in your panties like that.
Because your body is trim and defined, the pronounced shape of your clam like box really stands out. And the way your chubby lips connect with.....interact and meld with your sheer panties is delightful!
Your juicy, bald little cunt is like a piece of fruit....so ripe and just waiting to be picked, opened up and devoured.
Eve, the first woman on earth must have had a cunt like yours.
See, you also have something worth leaving Eden over.......because I am sure that peeling and eating your fruit is like paradise found. :rose:

And I am happy to see that you are brushing up on your squirting.
I am sure many woman can squirt, and other woman have nice pussies, but my dear, knowing how you can squirt with that gem of a pussy you have is so incredibly exciting.

You squirt like an angel. I long to be showered in your cum.......
You blasting my face and into my mouth is something I have fantasized about..........I have even dreamed of you squirting into a tall glass.......filling it, then taking my long hard dick and sticking it into the glass letting your cum completely coat my cock, then drinking it down in front of you, as you kneel before me and taste yourself on my cock.

Also, it is no secret that I have taken particular notice, and a particular liking to your butt........:heart:
I just can't help to love the shape of your body. You seem to be trim and fit, yet you are ample and voluptuous in all the right places.

attachment.php

Your shapely butt, along with a seductive, cum hither over the shoulder glance really makes this picture stand out, and has stuck in my mind.
Your ample, curving butt cheeks really are asking for some play here.
I love the roundness of your bottom, and I love the definition and separation between your ass and your thighs.
You really know how to show yourself off. Your butt looks fantastic there, and I can't help but wonder if that little peek of your special lip is intentional to tease, or if it is simply because your pussy is just to lippy to be contained by your panties with such a pose.....LOL!!!

Now, after having said all of that, it may cum as a surprise to you that this message is not about your lippy, foldy puffy pussy, nor is it about your, rumpy, plumpy, roundy butt..........

This message is however, about your big, expressive, womanly tits!!!!!!!!

attachment.php

I swear Stackey, I can see where you get your name, because you certainly are stacked!!!
So big and round, your spectacular mams hang with such gentile and grace it makes me wanna cry! They make other fluid seep out of me as well!
Protruding and upturning ever so slightly, you give new meaning to the expression fun bags, as I am certain that your jugs could provide never ending fun and excitement.
Your tits are perfect for fucking. I have told you before that I would love to slide the shaft of my dick up and down between your engorged cunt lips, and I am telling you now that my long hard cock would fit perfectly sliding up and down between your full sized breasts. Squeezing them together with my hands and rolling your thick nipples with my thumbs as I really went to town, just fucking the hell out of your big boobs!!!
And yes...of course.......your nipples are fucking incredible as well!!!
I am so moved by your flesh colored, pancake like areola. They are so invitingly lickable as they sprout your sizeable, thickish and at times lengthy budding nipples.
I imagine you usually wear a bra, but I'll bet that you are quite a site when braless! The way your nipples must stand out and point against the fabric of a nice clingy top as your tits bounce and swing with every stride you take.....must be hypnotizing!!!

I say all of this with so much horny and lust for you.......
.....but much respect and affection for you as well........:kiss:

You are a spectacular woman and what you share here brightens my life.
And for all of the in your face sexuality I have expressed here, please realize that I also appreciate all of the subtleties and tenderness you express as well........

attachment.php

You are special and beautiful........:heart:

On my way, you better close up, because I need LOADS of time with YOU.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

As good as you look IN those jeans.......

I would LOVE to have YOU OUT OF THEM with my FACE BURIED BETWEEN YOUR THIGHS

All around you are gorgeous and have amazing curves which need to be kissed, caressed, spanked and touched.

I'm waiting for you still. You must have forgotten about me, in the back room. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back