Squirters - anyone out there?

I can, and love, to squirt. I make huge messes, soaking the bed and spraying it everywhere. I learned at 18 that i could squirt, honestly i thought i had peed a bit when it happened. For me it's simply a button inside me that when stimulated causes me to make a mess. Normally the best position is doggy or on my back with my legs on his shoulders...but this weekend I had a man that made me drench him from on top.

sounds like fun ... can't say I have experienced this before... would be interesting to experience

I've squirted a few times, and gush often! Made quite the mess last night for certain! Nothing like they show in movies, but there's a lot. Usually playing with another lady really gets me flowing!

How about you suck my tits while I eat your twat and swallow your pool of sex.

Yeah I wet the bed regularly and hubs likes it when he's down there licking me and talking dirty.

Mmmm sounds lovely

I don't really squirt. I kind of gush when I cum, but once I think I squirted while he was inside me. I knew something was different and afterwards there was this huge wet spot on the sheets.

I've been with many ladies, a couple of whom were multi-orgasmic. I've never been with a squiter though. That's on my bucket list for sure. A rain slicker, 5-mil plastic on my bed and me yelling: "..... outcoming!!"

Never used to but do all the time now! Getting to the point I get a towel every time we have sex so the bed isn't wet for 24 hours! I squirt so much! Feel it gushing by hubby's cock as he fucks me! Mmmmm love how he makes me to that!
I dated a guy that got me to gush. It was a combo of g spot stimulation with oral. His poor bed!

I can squirt but normally for me to do it I need something in both my ass and pussy, while I push down on my mound.

Both my wife and our GF squirt. So needless to say we have a mattress cover under our sheets. Best bet was to lay and old throw blanket on top. Not too bulky but one you no longer care for. They squirt and fuck all night on it and just toss it in wash next day.

Personally my fave is having my wife ride me hard and deep until she plops off my cock and squirts on my stomach. The hot and slick fluid just pouring on me sends me into a frenzy. Watching our gf lick it up is icing and cherry on top ;)

It definitely wasn't all me! You were incredible yourself.

I was just given this gift this summer. I can't do it to myself. I have been on quest for years. I can't seem to get to a place to do it whenever I want. It happened after an amazing oral orgasm, and a regular sex orgasm, and some fingering orgasms. I'm always super wet but this time, his fingers were deep and pressing and he was pressing against my anus but not entering and I just relaxed and let go … soaked through my duvet cover, a down comforter, the sheets, and the mattress pad. And then, I came again and squirted again. And then again. Ecstasy!!! Possibly the best sex of my entire life (except baby making sex). Messy but hot. I get a similar sensation of release sometimes but not always as much fluid. Thanks to the Lit guy who took the time to get me there. You are one special person!

1.1 million! Crush a wallnut? Have you ever pinched off a guys dick? LOL kidding but you must feel incredible to your lovers! Would love to watch you pinch off something like a hotdoog! Big smiles. Hell while im thinking about it make a video for us! Please? I vote for the wallnut! I am sure I am not alone when I say you will get more posts in a new thread than anyone ever! Bet you could pinch off something as hard as a cucumber. Hell just thinking about it is wild! Sorry for going off topic with this but wow!

I "squirt" during intense orgasms, but in my case I'm just losing control of my bladder. If Sir or Lynn keep attacking my pussy after an oral orgasm, I will pee, forcefully. Sir does that to me every time he goes down on me. It can be messy, but it's so much more intense than a "dry" orgasm.

I also pee from anal, as I get close to orgasm, I'll squirt a small amount of pee as he thrusts into me. If I reach an orgasm, the flood gates open.

Sir and I both love pee play, so getting wet is no problem.

Before anybody asks, I don't have any urinary tract issues. I do roughly 1.1 million Kegels a day and I can crush a walnut with my lady parts :cattail:.

1.1 million! Crush a wallnut? Have you ever pinched off a guys dick? LOL kidding but you must feel incredible to your lovers! Would love to watch you pinch off something like a hotdoog! Big smiles. Hell while im thinking about it make a video for us! Please? I vote for the wallnut! I am sure I am not alone when I say you will get more posts in a new thread than anyone ever! Bet you could pinch off something as hard as a cucumber. Hell just thinking about it is wild! Sorry for going off topic with this but wow!

I guess I should have put a wink in there. No, I can not literally crush a walnut, but yes I feels good for him and me. I can not grab him tightly enough to completely stop him from thrusting in and out, but I can make him work a heck of a lot harder to do it. We saw a woman at a show once shoot ping pong balls of out her pussy. I have tried it, with zero success.

I kind of got the implied wink and was playing along. Smiles. Lucky guy you have there!

I guess I should have put a wink in there. No, I can not literally crush a walnut, but yes I feels good for him and me. I can not grab him tightly enough to completely stop him from thrusting in and out, but I can make him work a heck of a lot harder to do it. We saw a woman at a show once shoot ping pong balls of out her pussy. I have tried it, with zero success.

Wow fuck, that sounds really nice. Awesome for her. I've squirted a couple times but not like that!
Well, I have had a long term fetish for squirt videos online, I guess it just something about the woman being turned on enough to physically ejaculate at pressure that gets me going.

I never in a million years thought my wife would be able to do it as she doesn't come through intercourse or foreplay, the other night on the way home from a party she had a few drinks and was getting pretty horny in the car, heels on the dash board, playing with herself, so I helped her out a little, I started to plan with her, slipping a finger in her ass and her pussy, she was pretty wet by this point and as I had a finger in each hole she was rubbing her clit, she removed my fingers from her holes and started to lick them clean, and then what happened blew my mind, I managed to build her upto an orgasm, but she didn't just come, she squirted all over the passenger side of the car, the floor and the seat were soaking, she was nearly crying and begging me to keep going and she squirted 3 times, safe to say the car is a mess but wow, what a turn on.

Any other squirters lurking around?

Mmmmmmmm

Well, I have had a long term fetish for squirt videos online, I guess it just something about the woman being turned on enough to physically ejaculate at pressure that gets me going.

I never in a million years thought my wife would be able to do it as she doesn't come through intercourse or foreplay, the other night on the way home from a party she had a few drinks and was getting pretty horny in the car, heels on the dash board, playing with herself, so I helped her out a little, I started to plan with her, slipping a finger in her ass and her pussy, she was pretty wet by this point and as I had a finger in each hole she was rubbing her clit, she removed my fingers from her holes and started to lick them clean, and then what happened blew my mind, I managed to build her upto an orgasm, but she didn't just come, she squirted all over the passenger side of the car, the floor and the seat were soaking, she was nearly crying and begging me to keep going and she squirted 3 times, safe to say the car is a mess but wow, what a turn on.

I am a Gusher

I squirted once, with a toy. I came about 10 times in a row. I had to ask Sir to stop because I couldn't cum anymore.

My ex could make me squirt. We had to keep a towel on the bed and change sheets often. :kiss::heart:

yep...sometimes it's a little, sometimes it's a lot. I can squirt when I masturbate, but I tend to have more intense orgasms and squirt a LOT when I'm with a man...it's even happened just from ridin him with no clitoral stimulation....but that's after I've had several orgasms & soaked the bed.

Someone in here said they gush more than squirt. That's me. I gush frequently. Other girls get me to squirt faster than guys, but I can squirt if a guy fucks me just right, and usually in doggey-style, or if my movement is restricted so my attention is completly on the stimulation, and I'm getting good clit and vaginal stimulation.

Back