son of the isolated blurts thread!

So, someone got a great, new, exciting (better paying) job!!!!

I am that someone, in case I wasn't clear.

YAY! *throws confetti, puts case of champagne on ice, fluffs pillows, and buys more bubble wands* Celebration brunch!

that feeling when someone you never thought would click with you, turns out to be surprising

Guess I need to pay more attention to those ominous feelings.

Just got a text from the ex-husband. His great aunt passed away. We knew she wasn't doing well and the kids and I were planning to go to the nursing home to see her this week. She was a dear little lady, and was kind to me during our marriage and after it was no more.

I hope the "comes in threes" thing is just an old wives tale. I'm about at the end of my rope.

I woke up this morning and realized that I'm NOT a Disney princess and no one is coming to save me. I am perfectly capable of saving myself, but I'm just so tired.

And my lunchtime rum consumption has been limited to half a bottle by a very dear friend. (Despite my rather odd postings today, I haven't actually had a drop.)

Razor burn in sensitive areas = :(

Look on the brighter side Minx.

Things could've turned out worse, something a little aloe can't soothe.

tumblr_n7yjiiLTO41qlgh5qo3_500.gif

tumblr_n7yjiiLTO41qlgh5qo1_500.gif

tumblr_n7yjiiLTO41qlgh5qo2_500.gif

Before you ask, I don't know why it ended up on the wax strip like a scalped vaj-a-hoo-hoo.

Makes me think this is probably fake. ;)

:D

Last edited:
Look on the brighter side Minx.

Things could of turned out worse, something a little aloe can't soothe.

Before you ask, I don't know why it ended up on the wax strip like a scalped vaj-a-hoo-hoo.

Makes me think this is probably fake. ;)

:D

Yeah, I hate it when that happens. Ruins your whole week! The only thing worse is getting it bit off by a land shark who has promised you candy. . .

So apparently sometime last year, a teacher at my kids' high school told a student, in reference to my oldest daughter, "Just ignore [daughter]. She has Down Syndrome." She actually has autism. Why is a teacher divulging this info to a student in the first place?

Back