So what did you eat tonight?

Pizza and green salad: washed down with some Becks Dark. :D

A buttery-tender porterhouse, fried taters with onions, juicy fresh tomato salad with fresh basil. I'm stuffed. Leftover steak and eggs for breakfast. ;)

Chili, tamales, rice, refried beans, saltine crackers; washed down with a Negra Modelo.

slave_ made Gyozas and rice with cut up green onions while I baked some popcorn shrimp. Very yummy!

Chamomile tea, a Lake Champlain Triple Nut chocolate bar, and a glass (or two) of Côtes du Rhône.

Isn't that what you're supposed to eat when you're sick?

slave made a fantastic Curry Beef dish which we had over rice. Simple mix of beef cubes, onions and potatoes quartered and baby carrots cooked with curry cubes but in slave_'s hands it was incredible. Very much looking forward to the leftovers!

Snapper fillet pan-fried in butter, with a lemon and dill white wine sauce, tossed salad, crusty bread, and a Harpoon pale ale.

Grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, tomato soup, potato chips, saltines: washed down with Coca-Cola. :D

Italianate Swedish-ish buffalo meatballs in a sour cream gravy, whole wheat rotelle pasta, peas, Seven Deadly Zins to wash it down. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself!

I had black bean soup and a chicken avocado sandwich

and half of my daughter's triple chocolate chip cookie...

and Fiji water.

Chicken Parmesan, Ravioli, green salad, bread sticks; washed down with a piquant Pinot Grigot.

Chicken alfredo pasta with broccoli

Black eyed peas cause little one loves them

Apples and cheese
Fresh lettuce, radish, and tomato salad
Fried green tomato quiche
Butternut squash muffins

Lemon pasta with roasted shrimp and broccoli
A cheap--but good--Cuvée

I do, too.

They are good.:)

Veggie Pizza
Salad...deep green mix with cucumbers, edamame, tomatoes, shredded cheese and carrots, green pepper, radishes, sesame seeds and in mine alone, pepperoncini.

Chicken caesar salad, in a baked tortilla bowl -- all homemade. Well, not the tortilla but I did bake it to get the bowl.

I have a chicken in the crock pot (chicken with 40 -- well, 25 -- cloves of garlic), and dragged out the bread maker for the first time in ages. We'll see if it still works. I have yeast that's about a year out of date, but opted for some newer stuff. I know the other yeast is probably no good, but it looks and smells fine and there's part of me that just hates not at least trying it... but I should probably toss it.

Back