So how do you US folks feel about the right wanting to put you in concentration camps?

Politics in public forums. Asshole A calls Asshole B an asshole. Asshole B calls Asshole A an Asshole... and then both go from upset to passive aggressive while maintaining innocence. Rinse and repeat because neither side will ever budge from the hole they've dug their feet in (which, by the way is fine). Just seems like there's so many wonderful things to do with life, but people these days, choose instead to attempt to move an un-movable object. Or at the very least, insight enough people to gather on their side to put the other side down.

You keep referencing my hatred. Who exactly do I hate? What exactly do I hate? Also, you reference a lifestyle. What exactly is my lifestyle? I'm a white, married woman. I am bisexual, but I am married to a man. Is that the lifestyle to which you refer?

I don't hate anyone. I am perhaps drama at times, and heaven knows I can be a pain in the ass brat when my anxiety is in full swing, but I disagree that I am whining. In fact, I would say that the whining so far has been from another source. As for being a bitch, sure, why not? Isn't that what men call women who don't behave the way that is expected of them?

It's interesting -- when I'm talking about how much of a slut I was before getting married, or about when I was a prostitute, or what my sex life with my husband is like (and with my girlfriend -- is that the lifestyle thing you mentioned?), no one else here calls me a bitch. 😉 Perhaps all the people chiming in to support you could explain why I am a bitch in this context. Hmmm....

By the way, how are you on time? You must have found some, as you seem to want to keep going. Wouldn't it be better for your mental health to move along? 💋
Honestly and as clearly as I can state this I don't give a flying fuck about your lifestyle, don't care if you are or were a slut, don't care if you are or were a prostitute, don't care if you are bi, don't care about your girl friend, and don't care that you are married.

Further don't care about your drama, your anxiety, or your being a pain in the ass brat.

Frankly, at this point I couldn't possibly care less about anything about you. You needlessly started your little war with me like I posted my original comment directly to you. Sorry, but I didn't.

So keep posting your snotty ass comments because I just don't care.

Honestly and as clearly as I can state this I don't give a flying fuck about your lifestyle, don't care if you are or were a slut, don't care if you are or were a prostitute, don't care if you are bi, don't care about your girl friend, and don't care that you are married.

Further don't care about your drama, your anxiety, or your being a pain in the ass brat.

Frankly, at this point I couldn't possibly care less about anything about you. You needlessly started your little war with me like I posted my original comment directly to you. Sorry, but I didn't.

So keep posting your snotty ass comments because I just don't care.
You seem to care just a little.... I mean, if you truly could not care less, wouldn't you just move on?

I, on the other hand, am having fun. In my 12+ years here, this is my first real flame war. It's a bit of a rush. I'm usually fairly mon-confrontational and use humor to deflect things.

You seem to care just a little.... I mean, if you truly could not care less, wouldn't you just move on?

I, on the other hand, am having fun. In my 12+ years here, this is my first real flame war. It's a bit of a rush. I'm usually fairly mon-confrontational and use humor to deflect things.
Yawn...

I wish they were the fringe but more and more it looks like the majority of Americans are fucking worthless assholes who should be used for dog food and medical experiments. Fuck this shit hole and everyone in it!
This is a good example of how so many people aren't actually against atrocities against fellow human beings. It just has to be against the group they're happy committing them against.

Where do people get this stuff from, nobody is wanting to do that, nobody is even talking about doing that. Seriously people, think about it, if you actually believe that you are a bigger problem than the imaginary one.
That's going to upset some people, but someone needs to inject some reality into this.

O5fB8eH.jpeg

itX26F0.jpeg

Ams34he.jpeg

I mean, is anyone worried about his shit?

Where do people get this stuff from, nobody is wanting to do that, nobody is even talking about doing that. Seriously people, think about it, if you actually believe that you are a bigger problem than the imaginary one.
That's going to upset some people, but someone needs to inject some reality into this.
The right's tactic has always been to belittle was is being said. Hitler just didn't want gypsies on his roads or Jews running his banking system. But that was only fair, right? I mean kids identifying as lions - it's gotta be stopped right?

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has surprised absolutely no one by yet again pushing anti-trans rhetoric, this time through ballot mailers sent to voters.

The extremely conservative Republican proved right-wing humour is fleeting by sending out fliers with a stock photo of a non-binary graduate, showing them supposedly thanking president Joe Biden and rival Charlie Crist for “making Floridians pay off my student loans”.

The mailers also contain a slew of misinformation about DeSantis’ Democratic rival, including that he and president Joe Biden will force “hard-working Floridians to pay back student loans for degrees like Gender Studies and French Poetry”.

South Carolina governor Henry McMaster said he would enforce a ban on same-sex marriage should the Supreme Court overturn its 2015 landmark ruling.

McMaster was questioned about his stance on same-sex marriage in South Carolina if the nation’s highest court were to reverse precedent during a gubernatorial debate with his Democratic opponent, former representative Joe Cunningham.

McMaster said that South Carolina is one of several states that had not legalised same-sex marriage when the Supreme Court ruled on Obergefell v Hodges – the case that made same-sex marriage the law of the land in the US.

The Republican governor said he would follow South Carolina’s state law if the Supreme Court were to overturn the 2015 ruling. He then espoused his personal views on the definition of marriage before taking a swipe at other LGBTQ+ issues.

The Florida medical board committee approved a proposed rule banning gender-affirming medical care for trans youth, making it one step closer to reality.

A joint committee of the Florida board of medicine and the board of osteopathic medicine advanced on Friday (28 October) that would prohibit doctors from prescribing gender-affirming treatments for minors under age 18, ABC News reported.

The rule would bar a trans youth’s access to puberty blockers and hormone treatments, which have been described as ‘life-saving’ by researchers. The plan would also ban surgical treatments – a rare intervention for transgender youth – for minors.

It will now head to a full meeting of the joint board for finalisation and a final vote on 4 November.

An anti-LGBTQ+ former Miss USA contestant has said that members of a local school board should be jailed over an LGBTQ+ Halloween event.

American model and former Miss California Carrie Prejean Boller said to Fox News journalist Jesse Watters on Thursday (13 October) that she believed an upcoming queer Halloween event was “disgusting.”

“Every single one of these board members, we called them out for exactly who they are. They’re groomers,” Boller baselessly claimed on Jesse Waters Primetime. “In a normal world, they would be criminalised. They would be put in jail.”

Republican lawmakers in Michigan have introduced a “disastrous” bill that would classify gender-affirming healthcare for trans youth as first-degree child abuse.

House Bill 6454, filed Tuesday (11 October), would amend Michigan’s definition of first-degree child abuse to include anyone who “knowingly or intentionally consents to, obtains or assists” in proving gender-affirming care – such as puberty blockers, hormone therapy or surgeries – to a trans child.

The measure proposed a maximum penalty of life imprisonment for the parents, guardians or licensed medical professionals that assist in providing such care.

Republican state representative Beau LaFave told The Hill that he believed it’s “logically incoherent” to provide gender-affirming healthcare to some young people when it is “illegal for them to have sex”.

Virginia governor Glenn Younkin has insisted his trans student bathroom ban isn’t “controversial”, despite widespread outrage.

The Republican proposed the policy – which disallows trans students to use bathrooms corresponding with their gender – in September.

He claimed during an interview on CNN’s State of the Union on Sunday (9 October) that it was designed to allow parents to make decisions for their child.

In fact, along with making bathroom access dependent on gender assigned at birth, Youngkin’s policy proposal states that schools should defer to parents on names, nicknames and “pronouns, if any” for their children, as well as any “social transition”. It also suggests that schools should out trans students to their parents.

A group of influential health care organisations have urged the Biden administration to investigate a set of anti-LGBTQ+ hoax bomb threats.

The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), American Medical Association (AMA) and the Children’s Hospital Association (CHA) collectively sent a letter to US Department of Justice attorney general Merrick Garland on Monday (3 October).

The organisations, which represent more than 270,000 physicians from over 220 hospitals, urged Garland to investigate groups responsible for “coordinating, provoking, and carrying out bomb threats and threats of personal violence” against pro-trans paediatric hospitals.

“From Boston to Akron to Nashville to Seattle, children’s hospitals, academic health systems, and physicians are being targeted and threatened for providing evidence-based health care,” the organisations wrote.

Heidi Ganahl, the Republican candidate for governor of Colorado, alleged during an interview on Jimmy Sengenberger’s KNUS show that students in public schools are self-identifying as animals.

Ganahl claimed schools are “tolerating” these students, who she referred to as “furries”, and that educational facilities should “stop it”.

“Not many people know that we have furries in Colorado schools,” she said before asking if Sengenberger had “heard about this story”.

She continued: “Yeah, kids identifying as cats. It sounds absolutely ridiculous, but it’s happening all over Colorado and schools are tolerating it.

That concludes some quotes from October. Don't worry - it didn't take long to find them. Maybe you could do a search yourself before you post ?
You're welcome. Now shut the fuck up

Republican and conspiracy theorist Marjorie Taylor Greene has launched a bid to criminalise trans youth healthcare.

The Georgia representative stood outside the US Capitol building on Tuesday (20 September) to announce the Protect Children’s Innocence bill, that would make it a felony to administer gender-affirming healthcare for youth.

“How on earth can this be happening in America? It’s hard to even understand,” she said during her address, referencing her constant false claims that medical practitioners are performing gender-affirming surgery on minors.

Guidelines generally state that only over-18s can consent to such surgeries.

Montana state officials have said they will ignore a court ruling ordering them to allow trans people to update their birth certificates.
District Court judge Michael Moses ruled on Thursday (15 September) that the state could not enforce a rule preventing trans people from updating their birth certificates.

Moses reprimanded state representative attorneys for evading his previous April 2022 ruling, which blocked a similar 2021 law, by coming up with new legislation.

Hours after the ruling, the state said it would defy the decision.

“The department thoroughly evaluated the judge’s vague April 2022 decision and crafted our final rule to be consistent with the decision,” Department of Public Health and Human Services director Charlie Brereton said.

Republican representative Lauren Boebert has bizarrely claimed president Joe Biden’s student loan forgiveness plan is funding degrees in “lesbian dance theory”.

The Colorado right-winger made the claims during a rant in an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Democrat president Joe Biden’s plans to scrap up to $20,000 of student debt for millions of Americans.

“How the heck can Joe Biden call America First conservatives a threat to democracy with a straight face and a dry diaper?” she said. “He’s the one who has allowed millions to invade our southern border. He’s the one who is robbing hardworking Americans to pay for Karen’s daughter’s degree in lesbian dance theory.”

A far-right conspiracy theorist shot dead after attacking an FBI office called trans people “communists who chemically neuter children”.

Ricky Shiffer was killed in a shootout on 11 August, hours after he attempted to raid a Cincinnati FBI office armed with an AR-15 and a nail gun.

He attempted to breach the preliminary screen area of the building, triggering an alarm which caused FBI agents to force him out. He was reportedly wearing body armour.

Florida has approved new regulations for teachers that could lead to them being fired for talking about LGBTQ+ lives.

The new rules, introduced by the Florida Board of Education, will punish any K-3 teacher who teaches students about LGBTQ+ issues with a license suspension or revocation.

Teachers are already banned from discussing LGBTQ+ topics by the state’s “Don’t Say Gay” law but this is the first time Florida has laid out punishments for staff.

Another new rule will force schools to post information on websites and contact parents by mail about their policy on allowing trans students to use bathrooms according to their gender identity.

President Biden has taken measures to prevent schools from discriminating against trans students.

A federal court has ruled – again – that it’s fine for a Catholic school to fire a teacher because she’s in a same-sex marriage.

On 30 September, a federal judge rejected a lawsuit filed by Shelly Fitzgerald, a gay guidance counsellor, who was fired by Roncalli High School in 2019.

Fitzgerald began working for the Indianapolis-based high school in 2004. She was put on administrative leave in 2018 when an anonymous person tracked down her marriage certificate and sent it to school authorities.

Republicans have introduced a measure that would aim to widen the scope of Florida’s much-criticised Don’t Say Gay law to cover the entire United States.

Louisiana Republican Mike Johnson introduced a measure on Tuesday (18 October) which would ban the use of federal money from being used to teach children under 10 about the LGBTQ+ community, The Guardian reported.

The US-wide bill, introduced by Johnson and 32 other Republican members of Congress, would ban public money from being used to teach children about “sexually-oriented material” and “any topic involving gender identity, gender dysphoria, transgenderism, sexual orientation, or related subjects”.

A group of Proud Boys, fascists, and anti-LGBTQ+ protestors attempted to disrupt a Drag bingo fundraiser in a tense altercation.

A group of people reportedly affiliated with various far-right groups, including the Proud Boys, protested at the First Christian Church in Katy, Texas on Saturday (24 September), as a sponsored family drag bingo charity event was taking place.

The protests were reportedly planned by self-described “Christian fascist” Kelly Neidert, who was working with a group dubbed “Protect Texas Kids” according to Axios on Friday (23 September).

Virginia governor Glenn Youngkin has launched a new attack on trans students’ rights.

The proposed policies regarding trans students’ rights would mean that students could only take part in sports and use bathrooms and locker rooms that correspond to the sex assigned to them at birth, according to NPR.

As well as this, schools would only recognise name and gender changes once confirmed by an official legal document, and under the guidance, school staff would not have to call students by their chosen names and pronouns if it “may be contrary to their personal religious beliefs”.

The policies, which the public can still comment on, were released online on Friday (16 September).

Two Texas mothers have shared their experiences of “child abuse” investigations ordered by governor Greg Abbott.

Two mothers who were open to helping their trans kids access gender-affirming care have come forward to share their experience in a new court filing.
According to the files, one of the cases saw a 13-year-old trans teen pulled out of class and interrogated by state officials.
The 13-year-old was suffering from depression and had attempted suicide, according to court files.
Being interrogated led the teen to have anxiety attacks and miss classes, which disrupted his education and hard-won improvements to his mental health.

Trans people in Montana have been permanently banned from changing their birth certificates in yet another devastating blow to LGBTQ+ rights.
Health officials in the state adopted a proposed rule change on Friday (9 September) which effectively blocks trans people from changing the gender marker on their birth certificate in any circumstance.
The rule, which came into effect on Saturday (10 Saturday), overrides an earlier law signed in 2021 by Republican governor Greg Gianforte.
At the time, Gianforte faced criticism from LGBTQ+ advocacy groups when he introduced a law requiring trans people to undergo a “surgical procedure” before changing the gender marker on their birth certificates.
Now, the state has permanently adopted a rule which means even trans people who have undergone gender affirming surgeries won’t be able to change their birth certificates.

Okay, I got things to do so this isn't everything from September. Stay tuned

I'm a bisexual (maybe pansexual) female teacher who has a same sex relationship in addition to being married to a man. My female FWB is also a teacher. And yes, it is scary for us seeing what is going on in other states. I'm well aware that someday I could either have to suppress part of who I am or risk my career.

Further, I may be prevented from using what I have learned in my journey to help young people going through similar things. And no, I don't introduce LGBTQ related topics to my elementary school students (although I used to refer to different types of family structures), but I'd like to be able to talk about them or offer support if my students bring such topics up. Under many of the laws being introduced or already signed into law in other states, I would not be able to do so.

Honestly, I don't care about, or even have an opinion about, adults doing sex re-assignment surgery. As an adult they can live as they choose and if that includes surgery for sexual re-assignment then go for it. Its not my business how someone chooses tomlive as long as they don't harm anyone else.

My concern comes in when we are talking about sexually re-assignment surgery on kids under the age of 18. The teen years are a turbulent psychological time and what is deemed their lifestyle at 14 may change at 15, 16, 17, and even 18. I think maturity and thinking things all the way through with the actual consequences and repurcussions doesn't happen at that age. If they want to experiment with living as the opposite sex at those younger ages its cool by me. Their choice to do that should be respected and their newly chosen identity and name is what they should be identified. Kids can be cruel little son's of a bitch so life will probably not be easy for them. I wish them good luck and hopefully a future filled with happiness.

Honestly, I don't care about, or even have an opinion about, adults doing sex re-assignment surgery. As an adult they can live as they choose and if that includes surgery for sexual re-assignment then go for it. Its not my business how someone chooses tomlive as long as they don't harm anyone else.

My concern comes in when we are talking about sexually re-assignment surgery on kids under the age of 18. The teen years are a turbulent psychological time and what is deemed their lifestyle at 14 may change at 15, 16, 17, and even 18. I think maturity and thinking things all the way through with the actual consequences and repurcussions doesn't happen at that age. If they want to experiment with living as the opposite sex at those younger ages its cool by me. Their choice to do that should be respected and their newly chosen identity and name is what they should be identified. Kids can be cruel little son's of a bitch so life will probably not be easy for them. I wish them good luck and hopefully a future filled with happiness.
I respect your opinion but surgery before 18yrs is very rare. Very rare in a population percentage of only 2% is a vanishingly small number - like one person in a state. Their are more people killed by bees but no one has started banning honey.

Politicians are scare-mongering with disinformation to push for sweeping changes to the law, effectively de-humanising transgender and queer people by removing their health care, their legal status and their right to live their lives.

The right's tactic has always been to belittle was is being said. Hitler just didn't want gypsies on his roads or Jews running his banking system. But that was only fair, right? I mean kids identifying as lions - it's gotta be stopped right?

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has surprised absolutely no one by yet again pushing anti-trans rhetoric, this time through ballot mailers sent to voters.

The extremely conservative Republican proved right-wing humour is fleeting by sending out fliers with a stock photo of a non-binary graduate, showing them supposedly thanking president Joe Biden and rival Charlie Crist for “making Floridians pay off my student loans”.

The mailers also contain a slew of misinformation about DeSantis’ Democratic rival, including that he and president Joe Biden will force “hard-working Floridians to pay back student loans for degrees like Gender Studies and French Poetry”.

South Carolina governor Henry McMaster said he would enforce a ban on same-sex marriage should the Supreme Court overturn its 2015 landmark ruling.

McMaster was questioned about his stance on same-sex marriage in South Carolina if the nation’s highest court were to reverse precedent during a gubernatorial debate with his Democratic opponent, former representative Joe Cunningham.

McMaster said that South Carolina is one of several states that had not legalised same-sex marriage when the Supreme Court ruled on Obergefell v Hodges – the case that made same-sex marriage the law of the land in the US.

The Republican governor said he would follow South Carolina’s state law if the Supreme Court were to overturn the 2015 ruling. He then espoused his personal views on the definition of marriage before taking a swipe at other LGBTQ+ issues.

The Florida medical board committee approved a proposed rule banning gender-affirming medical care for trans youth, making it one step closer to reality.

A joint committee of the Florida board of medicine and the board of osteopathic medicine advanced on Friday (28 October) that would prohibit doctors from prescribing gender-affirming treatments for minors under age 18, ABC News reported.

The rule would bar a trans youth’s access to puberty blockers and hormone treatments, which have been described as ‘life-saving’ by researchers. The plan would also ban surgical treatments – a rare intervention for transgender youth – for minors.

It will now head to a full meeting of the joint board for finalisation and a final vote on 4 November.

An anti-LGBTQ+ former Miss USA contestant has said that members of a local school board should be jailed over an LGBTQ+ Halloween event.

American model and former Miss California Carrie Prejean Boller said to Fox News journalist Jesse Watters on Thursday (13 October) that she believed an upcoming queer Halloween event was “disgusting.”

“Every single one of these board members, we called them out for exactly who they are. They’re groomers,” Boller baselessly claimed on Jesse Waters Primetime. “In a normal world, they would be criminalised. They would be put in jail.”

Republican lawmakers in Michigan have introduced a “disastrous” bill that would classify gender-affirming healthcare for trans youth as first-degree child abuse.

House Bill 6454, filed Tuesday (11 October), would amend Michigan’s definition of first-degree child abuse to include anyone who “knowingly or intentionally consents to, obtains or assists” in proving gender-affirming care – such as puberty blockers, hormone therapy or surgeries – to a trans child.

The measure proposed a maximum penalty of life imprisonment for the parents, guardians or licensed medical professionals that assist in providing such care.

Republican state representative Beau LaFave told The Hill that he believed it’s “logically incoherent” to provide gender-affirming healthcare to some young people when it is “illegal for them to have sex”.

Virginia governor Glenn Younkin has insisted his trans student bathroom ban isn’t “controversial”, despite widespread outrage.

The Republican proposed the policy – which disallows trans students to use bathrooms corresponding with their gender – in September.

He claimed during an interview on CNN’s State of the Union on Sunday (9 October) that it was designed to allow parents to make decisions for their child.

In fact, along with making bathroom access dependent on gender assigned at birth, Youngkin’s policy proposal states that schools should defer to parents on names, nicknames and “pronouns, if any” for their children, as well as any “social transition”. It also suggests that schools should out trans students to their parents.

A group of influential health care organisations have urged the Biden administration to investigate a set of anti-LGBTQ+ hoax bomb threats.

The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), American Medical Association (AMA) and the Children’s Hospital Association (CHA) collectively sent a letter to US Department of Justice attorney general Merrick Garland on Monday (3 October).

The organisations, which represent more than 270,000 physicians from over 220 hospitals, urged Garland to investigate groups responsible for “coordinating, provoking, and carrying out bomb threats and threats of personal violence” against pro-trans paediatric hospitals.

“From Boston to Akron to Nashville to Seattle, children’s hospitals, academic health systems, and physicians are being targeted and threatened for providing evidence-based health care,” the organisations wrote.

Heidi Ganahl, the Republican candidate for governor of Colorado, alleged during an interview on Jimmy Sengenberger’s KNUS show that students in public schools are self-identifying as animals.

Ganahl claimed schools are “tolerating” these students, who she referred to as “furries”, and that educational facilities should “stop it”.

“Not many people know that we have furries in Colorado schools,” she said before asking if Sengenberger had “heard about this story”.

She continued: “Yeah, kids identifying as cats. It sounds absolutely ridiculous, but it’s happening all over Colorado and schools are tolerating it.

That concludes some quotes from October. Don't worry - it didn't take long to find them. Maybe you could do a search yourself before you post ?
You're welcome. Now shut the fuck up
So YOU find something on GOOGLE and you are so absolutely positive of it's infallibility you decide to get ignorant and rude with me about it, how about you shut the fuck up.
You clearly don't have a single conservative friend, and have a very small circle of like minded leftist friends.
I have a very large circle of friends, most of whom are conservative and guess what, nobody thinks or has ever commented like you CLAIM we all do. Seriously, go back to your BIDEN campaign and how utterly perfect the uber-leftists are and how evil anyone right of Stalin is.
You can Google up Alien Abduction too and I guess those are real, as well as Sasquatch because there are hundreds of thousands of links.
Oh incidentally, you probably believe there was no Oct 2018 insurrection attempt by Democrats led by Pelosi and Schumer too? Right? I happened to be working on Capital Hill and that was covered by 100% of the media at the time.
Seriously, if you rely on the internet for information you are being Seriously misinformed.
Now go piss off. Literally every conservative I know and almost off of the liberals are laughing at you right now.

Incidentally we don't get together to barbeque babies every weekend either.

Last edited:
So YOU find something on GOOGLE and you are so absolutely positive of it's infallibility you decide to get ignorant and rude with me about it, how about you shut the fuck up.
You clearly don't have a single conservative friend, and have a very small circle of like minded leftist friends.
I have a very large circle of friends, most of whom are conservative and guess what, nobody thinks or has ever commented like you CLAIM we all do. Seriously, go back to your BIDEN campaign and how utterly perfect the uber-leftists are and how evil anyone right of Stalin is.
You can Google up Alien Abduction too and I guess those are real, as well as Sasquatch because there are hundreds of thousands of links.
Oh incidentally, you probably believe there was no Oct 2018 insurrection attempt by Democrats led by Pelosi and Schumer too? Right? I happened to be working on Capital Hill and that was covered by 100% of the media at the time.
Seriously, if you rely on the internet for information you are being Seriously misinformed.
Now go piss off. Literally every conservative I know and almost off of the liberals are laughing at you right now.

Incidentally we don't get together to barbeque babies every weekend either.
Happily I can hear the words come out of their mouths and not have to read yours.
But yes of course - you're right and I'm making everything up.
Qanon is the best place for (your) news
Desantis lies about healthcare
DeSantis covid denier and transgender lies
MTG advocating violence against trans kids
MTG claiming tampon shortage due to them being in men's restrooms ( Also claims you can believe everything on the internet )
MTG lying about trans medical care ( because she gets her facts from the internet )

Byeee

Happily I can hear the words come out of their mouths and not have to read yours.
But yes of course - you're right and I'm making everything up.
Qanon is the best place for (your) news
Desantis lies about healthcare
DeSantis covid denier and transgender lies
MTG advocating violence against trans kids
MTG claiming tampon shortage due to them being in men's restrooms ( Also claims you can believe everything on the internet )
MTG lying ab
out trans medical care
( because she gets her facts from the internet )

Byeee
Rant and rave all you want, it doesn't make your personal delusions real or factual.
You have some serious issues I hope you are seeing a medical professional to deal with. Seriously, you have some serious problems.
Not even most liberals believe that crap.

Rant and rave all you want, it doesn't make your personal delusions real or factual.
You have some serious issues I hope you are seeing a medical professional to deal with. Seriously, you have some serious problems.
Not even most liberals believe that crap.

Hmmm… 🤔

Are you saying you don’t believe the words the Republicans are saying? It’s not like it’s fake news, these politicians are saying this stuff in public on the record.

Denying they are saying it is a very strange position to take.

Hmmm… 🤔

Are you saying you don’t believe the words the Republicans are saying? It’s not like it’s fake news, these politicians are saying this stuff in public on the record.

Denying they are saying it is a very strange position to take.
I suspect he's one of those comfortable right wing white gay men who enjoy a privileged position and stuff everyone else. Anyhoo this was always intended as a flame thread and it worked 👍
There's long been enmity between a section of the L&G community and trans folk *shrug*

Please consider that when the vanishingly slim number of children who DO request medical intervention for their gender dysphoria are DENIED medical care... they are extremely more likely to kill themselves than any other children in our country.

Trans children know what they want. Only About 1.5-2% of people express regret with their transition in hindsight according to all recent studies, and their regret is not attributed to a change of mind in their identity. It's not treating gender identity with lack of care or seriousness. It is because of a lack of social support and gender affirmation. They detransition because they are in danger or they lose hope.

So consider the fact that a double mastectomy for a teenage trans boy can be fucking life-changing. Literally life-changing, as in, preventing death. Preventing bullying and sexual harassment, too, because he will be able to present as himself without being targeted for his chest not appearing flat. Preventing health complications due to his dysphoria making him want to bind his chest tighter, for longer periods of time. Even if not health complications, then simple quality of life increases.

I used to do this. And I wanted to kill myself. I didn't even want to leave the house because I had breasts. I didn't want anyone to see me. I was 100% sure I wanted them gone, for years. And I even tried to kill myself, too.

But medical intervention, not even HRT, wasn't an option for me. My parents also wouldn't have allowed it anyway, my mother especially.

Children are smarter than you think. They are still developing, but gender self-determination takes a long time to process. Time that cis people outside of OUR minds are not aware of. You really don't get how much is going on inside of a kid's head before they muster up the courage to come up to their parents, to their mom or dad, often terrified of disappointing or angering them... to tell them that they are actually a boy or girl.

That, to the parent, is like their child just died. To me, that is so pessimistic and wrong.

To the child, it's a chance to finally be renewed and free.

Because trans children have a chance to not be depressed and suicidal, if they are given that chance. I have worked with unfortunately too many youth who weren't/aren't given that chance. And I was once one of them.
I would not consider the correction of gynaecomastia in a male child as sexual reassignment surgery. You are not changing sexual identity you are correcting a hormonal imbalance that caused breasts to grow on a male that identifies as a male.

The people who spout off the most about trans-related "child abuse" are the least likely to know any trans children who find profound relief when their parents accept them for who they are and get them the professional counseling and medical help that they need.

These angry folks with no personal experience and too much brain washing from right-wing control freaks are the main population promoting abuse of trans children. They should get their noses out of other families' business and tend to their own issues, of which there are many, as you can see in this thread.

Back