Siren songs and helicockters

There was an unsolicited dick pic sender who got nominated by a couple of us in the wanker of the week thread and he loved it, sent even more dick pics until everyone put him on iggy
Twat

That thread should be for fun nominations - not real problematic shit heels

I'm neck and neck with vagantrix right now. I know we're both the 40s. Bonus week was tough.
Oh my vag can do trix alright. :ROFLMAO:

Any thoughts on prizes for the bonus points challenge? Same prizes as last time? Any additional prize suggestions? Tiered prizes?
GIFs? I would murder everyone here for a GIF. With my bare hands.

Song, are you asking me to fantasize in public?
Yes, of you, of your breasts, and if one could be so bold, hopefully involving those nipple clamps of yours 😫

(there's no thirst-police in this thread, is there?)
Definitely no thirst police here.

Now, which nipple clamps are we talking about? I have several varieties 😈

Hehe 🤭, no, most of mine are more on the decorative spectrum. I am a princess, after all. 👑

You didn’t win yet! Can’t show the prizes before the competition is over.
Sings, badly off key, "Come Monday, it will be alright/come Monday, I'll be holding you tight..."

Oh my vag can do trix alright. :ROFLMAO:

GIFs? I would murder everyone here for a GIF. With my bare hands.
Ok, I remembered the first three letters, but you knew I was talking about you, so mission failed successfully? 😂

Oooh…if you were willing to go that far, why not make it a video dancing with 1 of the winner’s song picks from that month playing in the background?

Christ. I've only seen the one pair, with the choker-and-chains. But variation is the spice of life...
Anything more... severe? 🥵

Definitely no thirst police here.

Now, which nipple clamps are we talking about? I have several varieties 😈
I like where this is goin! Giggity!

Back