Single, free, and willing to please!

This beautiful lass can certainly keep up a conversation and is a pleasure to talk to and not just in a sexual way :) she's got a great mind and defiantly doesn't need to bump herself :D people should be jumping at the chance to meet her

This beautiful lass can certainly keep up a conversation and is a pleasure to talk to and not just in a sexual way :) she's got a great mind and defiantly doesn't need to bump herself :D people should be jumping at the chance to meet her

Haha :kiss:

Hello. A random quote for you, young miss.
"Let us reply to ambition that it is she herself that gives us a taste for solitude." - Montaigne

Last edited:
Was there a particular reason or vibe I gave off to relate to this quote?

Nope. And I'll do it again, though this one is a personal favorite.
"Among the works of man... the first importance surely is man himself."
- John Stuart Mill

Ah. Fair enough. I would say I like Enlightenment philosphers, but honestly I stole them from other people's quotation work.

I tend to do that.

:cool: I would say I won't tell, but you just admitted it yourself :cool:

So I'm off the hook :D

I can fix that. I keep giant shark hooks around for reasons I could only explain if I were still a dadaist.
<.<

I'm not gonna act like a smarty pants. I looked 'dadist' up and I suppose I get the definition. But tell me, why do you have giant shark hooks? -blink, blink-

I'm not gonna act like a smarty pants. I looked 'dadist' up and I suppose I get the definition. But tell me, why do you have giant shark hooks? -blink, blink-

Fair enough. Wikipedia is technically right but most people who comment on Dadaism today are making fun of it's wildly ridiculous nature. Their literature and musical theories were grounded in nonsense and therefore, nonsense.
The comment about me carrying around shark hooks was intended as such, but like all jokes probably isn't funny because I had to explain it.
oops.
How's your night going?

Back