Sienna's Music Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sienna do you attend Music Festivals? If so which one/s will you be attending this Summer?
At present I have no plans to attend any music festivals :) I am going to be quite busy once we return to the UK soon and possibly for the foreseeable future :) When I am here in Ibiza, I do visit quite a few jazz gigs and dance music clubs :)

Here are a few tracks that are played in the clubs to chill out for more "intimate" closeness with... well, whoever floated your boat as we used to say ;) Memoirs of not so long ago...
Enjoy :) Let the music take you...

Solitude ~ Buddha Bar

Wish You Were Here ~ Bliss

Fall Into You ~ Soulstice

More ~ Schiller

Secret Love ~ Buddha Bar

You may notice that some of the music does have an "eastern flavour", but you have to understand the history of the music of love in the Mediterranean region. I was exposed to this and the meaning of it in my teens. :)

Crystal Heart ~ Buddha Bar

The eastern influence goes back many centuries. A mix of Persian and Greek initially.

I really like the Buddha bar selections.
That the kind of erotic music I've been lookin for.i

I really like the Buddha Bar selections...That the kind of erotic music I've been lookin for...
That genre of music was the kind I was "raised" to enjoy in the background whilst having fun so to speak ;) :kiss:... try this...

Tracks like this would often be played at club orgies in the background... really did set the mood :)

No one seems to have posted the original video, but the song is still fun...

~~~~

I don't believe it!
There she goes again!
She's tidied up, and I can't find anything!
All my tubes and wires
And careful notes
And antiquated notions...

She Blinded Me With Science ~ Thomas Dolby

Last edited:
Hi

I am now in the process of actually returning to the UK :)

In the mean time I will have no stable internet server until we have settled in our home. A new service provider based in the UK itself. At present I am using my android to answer "important" PM's and e-mails, so it will be another LIT break for most of the time until mid-March.

My latest diary extract is now on LIT submissions:

Twenty Four Hours

Sienna's Music Thread will be on hold until further notice due to download limitations on my phone.

:):kiss::rose:

Here's hoping that the transition back to the UK and your new "home" is a smooth one for you and family !! :)

Hi

I am now in the process of actually returning to the UK :)

In the mean time I will have no stable internet server until we have settled in our home. A new service provider based in the UK itself. At present I am using my android to answer "important" PM's and e-mails, so it will be another LIT break for most of the time until mid-March.

My latest diary extract is now on LIT submissions:

Twenty Four Hours

Sienna's Music Thread will be on hold until further notice due to download limitations on my phone.

:):kiss::rose:

Have a safe trip. Hopefully we will see more of you.

COMING SOON:

Sienna's Erotic Lounge II
sexy-fairy-magical-mystical.jpg

(((Sienna)))
I'd like to reserve seating please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back