Showing off the wife or girlfriend

She won’t play with others. They can look but not touch. Although I have given my permission for
Her to play as much as she wants.

I walk a few steps behind my wife quite often. 1) because I love looking at her ass, and 2) because I get to see other men's reactions.
Yes. I do the same thing when we spent two months every winter in Florida, walking the beach every day. Some of the other men's reactions are priceless, especially when she is bent over picking up a shell.

I could mention dozens of times I've watched other men checking her out and me being me hard to control not getting a hardon. We were on a nude beach in Antigua and a local strolling the beach (looking for willing wives that might want a little something to remember) stopping and talking to my wife. I was back away from the water and she was knee deep. All I could think of the rest of the day is what if she went back to the room with him for a few hours

Well with it being Memorial Day weekend we have 3 different BBQs and whatnot to attend today and tomorrow!?!?

It's always interesting watching my wife interact and socialize with our friends, neighbors but more so strangers or friends or our friends since these guys at first aren't aware that she's my wife and man the look on their faces when they first see her 🤣

She's already shown me the different sundresses she wants to wear for said BBQs and being undecided had asked me for advise?!? I'm ofc choosing the sexier and shorter ones saying it " flatters " her figure or compliments her skin tone 🙂

Well with it being Memorial Day weekend we have 3 different BBQs and whatnot to attend today and tomorrow!?!?

It's always interesting watching my wife interact and socialize with our friends, neighbors but more so strangers or friends or our friends since these guys at first aren't aware that she's my wife and man the look on their faces when they first see her 🤣

She's already shown me the different sundresses she wants to wear for said BBQs and being undecided had asked me for advise?!? I'm ofc choosing the sexier and shorter ones saying it " flatters " her figure or compliments her skin tone 🙂
We would love to see her in them.

Back