Showing off the wife or girlfriend

She's very hot. Now just needs two studs on either end of her.
Trust me I know I can easily have two volunteers on either end of her and I've envisioned her in that exact position often.

Imagine what goes thru my dirty mind when my buddies are here to watch a game and know that any and all of them would gladly take her to our spare bedroom and fuck her silly 😜

Probably all your buddies taking turns on her mouth, pussy, and ass, while you're watching and directing the action, jacking off with her panties till all the cocks need to explode. Then you all surround her with your aching cocks and shoot off at about the same time, soaking her upturned face with a pint of cum from 5 spewing cocks.

Probably all your buddies taking turns on her mouth, pussy, and ass, while you're watching and directing the action, jacking off with her panties till all the cocks need to explode. Then you all surround her with your aching cocks and shoot off at about the same time, soaking her upturned face with a pint of cum from 5 spewing cocks.
I'd gladly be that guy who's directing all the cocks where to go and when ......... kinda like an orchestra conductor to be sure she'd always have a cock in each of her orifice and two within reach or her tiny hands hmmmmm!!!

Seeing each one of them cum all over her pretty face would be the " climax " so to speak of the evening ofc 😜

Since you're the conductor, you'd have to hold off on shooting your own cumload till all the boys had painted her face with cum, ropes of sticky sperm dripping off her face onto her heaving tits.

You'd tell her to open her mouth and then you'd fire off a huge load as the crescendo.

Since you're the conductor, you'd have to hold off on shooting your own cumload till all the boys had painted her face with cum, ropes of sticky sperm dripping off her face onto her heaving tits.

You'd tell her to open her mouth and then you'd fire off a huge load as the crescendo.
Oh I'd have no problem on holding off so to speak ......... gotta avoid that PNC or aka Post Nut Clarity where id suddenly think " what the fuck did we just do " 🤣 and yep that's exactly where I'd be aiming my load of cum ummmm deep down her throat ofc!

Yeah, would need to wait till she's a cum dripping whore, with the loads of 5 other cocks spattered all over her face, before your shoot your own load.

Then it's "well, thanks guys, see ya next week!"

I also enjoy showing off my wife. At 66 years old, she is still fucking gorgeous.

I have no idea what she’s doing with me! 😂

We had fun at the nudist resort about a month ago. More recently, Saturday night we went out to see some bands and she was dressed quite provocatively.

We don’t go much deeper than that, but she is beautiful, and I love showing her off.
Love showing mine!

I was into this with a past lover with a twist: She was married to someone else. I loved being in public with her on my arm. Watching other men check her out was a huge turn on for both of us.

Back