Sexy women of the 90s and 80s

Phoebe Cates

Phoebe Cates left Hollywood much too early
Admittedly, the scene fit the film, toplessness and all (not at all gratuitous), but to this day I am still amazed she did it. If she didn't know it would live on, generations (2-3, depending how you count them off) thereafter (and will not, IMO, ever get old), she was terribly unaware of her beauty.

Admittedly, the scene fit the film, toplessness and all (not at all gratuitous), but to this day I am still amazed she did it. If she didn't know it would live on, generations (2-3, depending how you count them off) thereafter (and will not, IMO, ever get old), she was terribly unaware of her beauty.
I don't think her leaving the business for the most part had anything to do with that. I've seen interviews with her where they talk about Fast Times and she didn't have any regrets about doing it. I guess it's possible she changed her mind at some point, though.

I don't think her leaving the business for the most part had anything to do with that. I've seen interviews with her where they talk about Fast Times and she didn't have any regrets about doing it. I guess it's possible she changed her mind at some point, though.
I would not suggest that any woman (or man for that matter) regret being photographed, filmed or videoed in any state of undress unless (s)he was being exploited or extorted. I genuinely cannot imagine treating anyone differently (particularly in the workplace) because I have seen their bodies.

Must be me.

Adrienne Barbeau...always hot.. :love:
We could name a whole lot of women that still looked awesome when they were older. Farah Fawcett, Elizabeth Taylor, Jayne Mansfield (although she did die tragically young) and several more.

I sure miss the old celebrity nude pictures thread that was on here. Mellow yellow had it going on.

Valeria Golino

MhfVcXf.jpg

sexBgBNt.png
Top sexy

As a 90s kid I would like to dedicate this thread to the sexiest women of the 90s and 80s.

Which celebrity/actress/(adult) model of the period captured your imagination and fueled your erotic dreams?

I'll start first. Deborah Kara Unger is the ultimate 90s blonde in my list. She is beautiful, hot, classy, and, not surprisingly, a talented actress. I first saw her in Highlander III. And I was captivated by her beauty.

Crash, 1996
View attachment 2245252

View attachment 2245253

Sandra Bullock was so hot in that police uniform
View attachment 2263180

Cameron Diaz in The Mask
View attachment 2263181
Oh yeah, Cameron Diaz in THE MASK was a stunner!

Back