Sexy Women of Literotica!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You look hot!!!:devil::devil:

Touch my arse and see if you burn your finger......

At first glance, the answer is an obvious yes but clothes can hide so much, so maybe this requires further study. I am available for private consultation.

Oooh, Ok. Let me know some times that would suit you for a private consultation.........from a suitable social distance of course.....

Qualified with full marks ..

Thanks, Nom!! :heart:

Smoking hot !!and very very sexy!!

You are good for my ego, baby!

You are quite obviously Over-Qualified, but I would be very happy
to interview you for that (suggestive) position, regardless!

I like being interviewed for new positions......ef_of_ex.....

(Catwoman should be very envious of how you wear that outfit)

Lol. Michelle Pfeiffer, Halle Berry??????

Welcome Back!

Thanks Loveliving!!:rose:
I like the way my heels highlight my anklet in this shot......

Dee, it is very good to see you back on AmPics after a fairly long absence. You are just as alluring as always. Looking forward to seeing more of you!:heart::heart:

Dee, it is very good to see you back on AmPics after a fairly long absence. You are just as alluring as always. Looking forward to seeing more of you!:heart::heart:

Hi Hamster!!!! Thanks for those lovely, kind words. Quick question - what image hosts are people using to host their private pics and share on LIT these days??

Hosting Sites

Hi Hamster!!!! Thanks for those lovely, kind words. Quick question - what image hosts are people using to host their private pics and share on LIT these days??

I think most people are using IMGUR. A few still use others, like Dropbox.

Thanks! Are all your images hosted on Imgur able to be seen by the general public?

Not unless you want them too. But be warned the slightest hint of a nipple and their mods will delete immediately, and likely close your account.

What you have to do when you upload is to change it from public to private. Then no one can see it except for those with a link. It is the link you post here.

Well it's not really my decision if I am sexy or not, but, in light of my fragile ego, let me know if I qualify or not, please?

https://cdn03.**********/uploads/photos/2020/04/139074/bdsmlr-139074-XiG0OTEOCy.jpg

In my humble opinion, sexy has more to do with your attitude than your physical appearance.

I personally think that smart is sexy and that courage is sexy quality to have.

You seem to have had the courage to post on the lit chat, so, to my eyes, yes, you are sexy.

I would even say super sexy in leather.:kiss:

V.

Fantastic!

Well it's not really my decision if I am sexy or not, but, in light of my fragile ego, let me know if I qualify or not, please?

https://cdn03.**********/uploads/photos/2020/04/139074/bdsmlr-139074-XiG0OTEOCy.jpg

You sure do love it! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back