Sexy Rich Girl Discovers She Has Illegitimate Half Brother. Father is Considering A Rapprochement With the Boy. A Femdom Incest Story

John_Vandermeer

Wet Nightmare Writer
A discovery she makes when she comes upon a hidden folder in her father’s desk, with reports from private investigators locating the boy, attorneys discussing the pros and cons of legitimizing him, and the like. Girl is shaken, and angry. So her dad was screwing somebody else when her mother was pregnant with her? And now he is considering bringing the spawn of that dalliance, an usurper nobody, in? She decides she won’t confront her father, or inform her mother, but she will get ahead of this shit show her own way.

You know the saying: keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and your bastard half-brothers closest of all. The boy goes to college in the same town she does. So with a little research and planning she executes a plan to put herself on his path as a femdom honeytrap. Pick him up at a college town bar the first time. And once she has put the bastard through the paces, see if her dad thinks much of him once he sees him crawling like a dog at the end of her leash…

Poor boy doesn’t know why this uber sexy rich girl is into him. But she is irresistible. Even if she has all the looks of being nothing but trouble. And a voice in his head tells him to stay away. Red blooded male that he is though, he is soon falling for her overpowering routine of subjecting him to relentless cock-teasing, ruthless humiliation, and pitiless denial, date after date. And is not long before she has him wrapped around her cruel sexy rich girl little finger.

Half sister has her half brother just where she wants him. She basically has him cock-caged and collared as a pet. But you know what? He is not so bad. He is kind and loving. And even more disturbingly, handsome and sexy. He would make a good brother. Or an even better boyfriend. What will her father do about him after all? And according to that, what will she? That is her dilemma.

Any thoughts? Might write once I finish my current ongoing unrelated femdom incest story.

I like the idea a lot. If I were writing it, I’d keep the action lighthearted and fun. In other words, I wouldn’t let the femdom degenerate into real humiliation, pain or melodrama. But that’s just me. I like my main characters to enjoy themselves. And a lighthearted approach would make it easier to move them into a loving relationship happy ending, if that’s the goal.

I recently wrote a story (The Last Wallace) about a rich girl who discovered she had a secret half-sister, and they fall in love. A few of the same notes as your idea but so very different in the end. :)

Maybe the situation should reverse in time. She starts as very strict domina, but he warms her heart. Then, it's light BDSM, and next she decide to treats them as equals - for one night, for fun. But next it's one step further and suddently she's the sub to his dom.

But I like @MajorRewrite 's lighthearted idea as well. Like, she really want to be rough, but her nature is different, and he's so sweet, so ultimately it's like few light slaps and fluffy handcuffs.

Maybe the situation should reverse in time. She starts as very strict domina, but he warms her heart. Then, it's light BDSM, and next she decide to treats them as equals - for one night, for fun. But next it's one step further and suddently she's the sub to his dom.

But I like @MajorRewrite 's lighthearted idea as well. Like, she really want to be rough, but her nature is different, and he's so sweet, so ultimately it's like few light slaps and fluffy handcuffs.
mmmmm...fluffy handcuffs...

Thanks for all the comments. I think what ultimately happens is after rich half sister has been keeping her pussy whipped poor half brother in an F/m holding pattern, waiting for her father to move so she can countermove, she realizes her father has chickened out. Decided to let bygones be bygones. After she herself has grown fond of her bound, love and lust sick, pet. So she decides the villain is her father after all and decides to fuck with his head instead. She invites her so far denied and stil clueless suitor to "meet the parents" at home. Introduces him as her boyfriend. And enjoys with glee watching her father squirm, even as he still bites his tongue about the relationship between the young couple. Then that weekend night she uncages her half-brother for the first time since the cage went on. And gives him exactly what he has wanted badly for a while. While she makes sure her/their father can hear and vividly visualize his poor illegitimate son having his way with his rich legitimate daughter.

Thanks for all the comments. I think what ultimately happens is after rich half sister has been keeping her pussy whipped poor half brother in an F/m holding pattern, waiting for her father to move so she can countermove, she realizes her father has chickened out. Decided to let bygones be bygones. After she herself has grown fond of her bound, love and lust sick, pet. So she decides the villain is her father after all and decides to fuck with his head instead. She invites her so far denied and stil clueless suitor to "meet the parents" at home. Introduces him as her boyfriend. And enjoys with glee watching her father squirm, even as he still bites his tongue about the relationship between the young couple. Then that weekend night she uncages her half-brother for the first time since the cage went on. And gives him exactly what he has wanted badly for a while. While she makes sure her/their father can hear and vividly visualize his poor illegitimate son having his way with his rich legitimate daughter.
Nice one! I especially enjoy the last part - oh how happy he will be hearing "fuck je like you want" for the first time. Don't forget to share when completed.

Twist nobody asked for: the father stopped the project after finally determining the guy isn't his son after all. He's a random guy, only connected by fact dad fucked his mother once at a swinger party, if even that.

Twist nobody asked for: It was all completely false, just a honeypot Dad put together to burn Princess because he was sick of her going through his hidden stuff.

A couple of those twists are hilarious if you want to make comedy out of the drama. Not possible though when first thing girl does is get DNA proof, via a "stolen" semen sample from her brother, of their consanguinity!

In any case, first two chapter are already out. And I have the concept of the third, thought it will be a couple of weeks before I get around to it.

https://www.literotica.com/series/se/the-consanguine-honeytrap

Back