Sexual bucket list

1. Experiment with my foot fetish (women only) I've adored feet, but have never done anything.
2. Participate in a threesome, would like to receive head from a girl getting fucked.
3. Go ass to mouth on a girl with a huge booty (clean pooper, please)
4. Fuck a black girl
5. Have a girl do a striptease and give me an ejaculation lap dance.
6. Fuck an older woman.
7. Fuck a midget.

I'm 27, in Virginia. I have pics, ladies hit me up if something sounds fun lol

I've done number 1. Number 2 is at the top of my bucket list. Number 3 is not on my list, either done or desired. Number 4 was a wonderful experience and I envy the man who is with her now. Number 5 was a regular occurrence with both of the girls who were my lovers in college. Number 6 was beautiful and I often think about her; she finally married a kid who was about 40 years younger than her. Number 7 was the best experience of my life, stretched out over more than a decade; I can not think of a more beautiful sight than a tiny woman who has unusually large breasts and a well shaped bottom. :)

I did that. It was fun but I was afraid that someone was going to come in and find us. She would have lost her job and it could have gotten me fired.

Yea well I never had sex with a nurse, but when I was a teen I was in hospital for a few days for flu. Anyways this 1 nurse was very beautiful. Anytime she bend down to get something I would get a little peak down her shirt. Anyways I decided 1 day to undo my gown string enough so that as I got up I would accidently open exposing my penis. I pretended to be shy about it and I said OH sorry and she said its ok I seen a penis before as I am a nurse. So that was an accidental showing :)

Yea well I never had sex with a nurse, but when I was a teen I was in hospital for a few days for flu. Anyways this 1 nurse was very beautiful. Anytime she bend down to get something I would get a little peak down her shirt. Anyways I decided 1 day to undo my gown string enough so that as I got up I would accidently open exposing my penis. I pretended to be shy about it and I said OH sorry and she said its ok I seen a penis before as I am a nurse. So that was an accidental showing :)

Nurse are human too. They get horny just like anyone else. The ones that don't do exclusively ob/gyn nursing get to see plenty of penises and I can tell you from happy experience that looking at the right ones can really get them fired up. The little Italian nurse who I dated in college had a major obsession with my penis and she said that she wanted to do everything with it that she fantasized about doing with all the others that she saw at work... Who was I to argue with her? :D

A threesome with my husband and another woman and maybe even swapping with the right couple ;P

Eating my wifes cum filled pussy while she watches me get fucked in the ass.
I've done that many times and I don't have a bucket list yet! I've eaten her cum filled ass while I got fucked too, by the guy who just fucked her!

My sex bucket list.

1. MFF Threesome
2. MFFF Foursome
3. Anal sex
4. Participate in an orgy
5. Give a girl a golden shower
6. Do a tranny
7. Do a dwarf
8. Fist a girl, vaginally & anally
9. Get a nun pregnant
10. Wake up hungover next to a dead prostitute

I have a lot more but those are the essentials.

Honourable mentions;
-Wife swapping
-Go to a glory hole.
-Go dogging.
-Join the mile high club
-Have an affair
-Threesome with twins
-Get married
-Get divorced
-Lose virginity.

lol at 9 :) nice list

Things have been pretty mild for me which is why I found Lit and came out of the shadows to get active on here - so I'm looking to explore, well with women just to be clear. I like the idea of sexing up with a celebrity, or even being a celebrity's secret side-piece (Rihanna I swear I'll never tell a soul) LOL.

And then on the real side of things some public exposure you know seeing how the other side lives and switch my normal voyeur tendencies. Maybe I'll post something on Lit when I build up the nerve who knows.

I also wanna interact with a stranger doesn't have to physical but just something different. I thought I could do that here but it seems that people on Lit want more of a real connection which is cool and I'm all for, but I also want something more exciting and elicit I guess.

Tame I know but I'm moving in a direct for things to change. :eek:

Btw
backtolit
your profile picture is hilarious LOL

I can't stop thinking about trampoline sex, mentioned by a clown some time ago. For a woman a good way to get hammered, for a guy a danger of snapping his cock.
Anybody tried?

There's a LOT on mine... From giving a blowjob to branding someone, there are so many things I'd like to try. The sex map in my signature has a LOT of purple pins.

Interesting question. I'm sure I'll leave some off but I'll list what comes to mind and maybe add more later.

1. Sex outside
2. Receive roadhead
3. See another couple have sex in person.
4. Skinny dip with a female
5. Make a sex tape.
6. Give a woman a facial
7. Be nude outdoors
8. Have a threesome with two women.

I'm sure there is more but those are the ones that stood out offhand.

with whomever I marry; wild and rough sex on the ground(and up against rocks/trees) in the woods.. in the rain, thunder, lightening...preferably severe weather.

Have sex with a woman whilst her husband watches -- ideally he would taste my end product from her body as punishment when we concluded too.

• Gangbang
  • Sex with a dancer from a strip club
  • sex with a shemale
  • sex at a gloryhole/adult theater
  • sex with a cop bent over the hood of his cop car

(Just to name a few)

Back