Sexting

I’m a kinky bottom and I love sexting, especially when I can compare notes, experiences and fantasies with another bottom!

I'm not big on the terminology but I have been told I'm an "alpha feeder".

That sounds a bit too generation failure for me so I'll just say I'm not gay, but I like male subs so suck my cock and take my loads. Will fuck ass if there's no hair and you wear womens underwear.

I'm not big on the terminology but I have been told I'm an "alpha feeder".

That sounds a bit too generation failure for me so I'll just say I'm not gay, but I like male subs so suck my cock and take my loads. Will fuck ass if there's no hair and you wear womens underwear.
I don't consider myself as a sub, but I love taking loads from straight guys.

I don't consider myself as a sub, but I love taking loads from straight guys.

It doesn't matter really to me that much.

I'm "straight" in that I don't kiss or cuddle with guys or anything you know... affectionate. It's just like... assisted masturbation :ROFLMAO:

I'm not mean either though, but one time a guy was trying to hold my hand and I was like bro....

I'm "straight" in that I don't kiss or cuddle with guys or anything you know... affectionate. It's just like... assisted masturbation :ROFLMAO:

I'm not mean either though, but one time a guy was trying to hold my hand and I was like bro....
That's too funny, can't imagine sucking cock without being intimate or affectionate.

That's too funny, can't imagine sucking cock without being intimate or affectionate.

It weird right? from my perspective I can't imagine it your way

That's why I'm like there's gay guys and "straight" guys... though there's probably a term for "straight" guys.

That's why I'm like there's gay guys and "straight" guys... though there's probably a term for "straight" guys.
Call it how you like, as long as I'm wearing your spunk at the end of it all.

You and me have a lot in common lmao

I'm the exact same way you are about it! Cool to meet another ✊🏾

You fucking alphas amaze me. Oh to be caught in that crossfire. glub glub
I usually just go along with what the opportunity presents, but don't do anything I'm not totally comfortable with. Like he says, we're a bit weird 🤷🏾‍♂️

Arent we all, though??

You and me have a lot in common lmao

I'm the exact same way you are about it! Cool to meet another ✊🏾

Oh no way that's cool!

I've met a few "straight" suckers with the same kind of thing going on, but you're the first other straight "feeder"

Us cocksuckers love men like you Sir!

Back