Sex Wrestling -- Hotel Suite

mutualpleasure8

Experienced
Rob arrived first at the pre-arranged hotel suite with the large living room area. It was an upscale suite, one with thick privacy walls and plush furnishings. He pushed the furniture against the walls and rolled out the padded mat that would be the staging area for their first-to-cum wrestling match.

Medium height but well-muscled, with dark hair and deep blue eyes, he warmed up and waited for his opponent's knock on the door.

Not sure if it were her nerves or the vibrations of the ground making her shudder, she had a last look at the mirror installed on the back of the cell.
Her bright blonde hair reaches her shoulder. She was tall... at least for a woman. Her body was in good shape, well trained and with a 34d certainly sexy.
The elevator opened and Cara walked across the floor searching for the room where she should meet her new partner for a training-session. As she finally found the door with the right number, she noticed her heart beating faster and her palms gotten sweaty. After taking a deep breath determined she knocked on the door.

"Welcome," Rob said coolly as he let the gorgeous blonde in, gesturing towards the mat. He admired her up and down as she strutted past. He detected a hint of nervousness overlaying her air of confidence but it was slight and that impressed him. Cara's well-toned legs and ass caught his attention even through the dark skirt she had on. She looked very fit, and he relished the thought of putting such a beautiful woman in her place.

Rob had a thing for busty blondes and this one was stunning but he was determined to not let distractions steal his focus in this match. "Please feel free to warm up before we begin," he said. "I want you completely prepared before you're dominated. I assume you followed my instructions regarding the thong and sports bra you'll be wearing for the match?" A firm ass in a thong drove Rob wild and he preferred that sort of challenge during a match. He stretched his neck slowly, confidently, and went to wait in his corner. "We'll begin when you're ready."

As he asked for the thong and the bra, she stripped off her skirt in a single smooth move where she bent over showing him her well-formed butt.
Removing her top she checked the bra holding her breasts on the spot hoping her new outfit of high quality would endure this kind of activity"Is this matching your expectations?" she asked. Not waiting for his answer she did the splits still having her back to him. Slowly she began to stretch turning her upper half to get an eyeful of his reaction.
The next few minutes she tried hard to arrange her warming-up as sexy as possible, confusing Rob as good as she could.
Well prepared she went to her corner... "Ready if you are" she said waiting for him doing the first step.

Last edited:
Rob's pulse sped up as Cara flaunted her toned ass. "Easy now," he thought to himself. "That's just the reaction she wants." Even so, he could feel blood rushing to his manhood, swelling his spandex wrestling shorts slightly as the athletic blonde showed off her flexibility. "Need to be careful, those powerful thighs could be a problem," he mused as he mentally flipped through his catalogue of opening moves. He raised a casually confident eyebrow at her warm-up routine. She really would be a handful. A curvy, delicious handful.

"Let's begin." Rob crossed to the center of the improvised ring, balanced in a half crouch on the balls of his feet. Cara met his approach in a similar stance. He circled carefully, eyeing her for an opening. He feinted to her left, testing her reflexes. "She's quick, but we'll see how long that lasts," he thought.

He feinted right, and as soon as the busty blonde countered he darted to her left, catching her left hand with his right, and twisting it around her body and behind her back, holding her in an arm lock in front of him that left his own left hand free to explore her heavy tits. "I'm going to enjoy working you over slut," he whispered in her ear. He squeezed and kneaded her chest. "I suggest you get used to the idea."

Cara found herself in an embarrassing situation. His grip was strong, so it was unthinkable to get out of this position by pure force. After he squeezed her tits a few times his left hand began to massage her hardened nipples more softly. She knew she had to conceive something not leaving him in upper hand.
With her right hand she slipped between their bodies searching for his manhood. As she found him half erected she carefully let her nails prowl over the fabric. Turned on by his throbbing reaction she continued and as he reached his full length in a jiffy, she grabbed his cock through his tight shorts stroking her hand slowly up and down.

Paying too much attention on her chest Rob recognized a little late what was going on a few inches beyond. He knew that she was turned on having her tits worked like this, but her payback was not less exciting.
"We can do this all day long" she teased well knowing that stroking him for a while would grant a mess in his shorts sooner or later.

"Grr" Rob grunted, realizing Cara's smart move in taking advantage of her free hand. He enjoyed her practiced touch on his shaft, could feel it hardening beneath her fingers. "Crafty woman," he breathed as he kissed her neck.

With one last tweak of her hard nipples he shifted his stance to knock her off balance and lowered her swiftly to the mat. With her facedown he slid his hands down her hips and ass, squeezing her muscular cheeks in the process, ("stay focused Rob," he thought) and wrapped his forearms around her legs ending up behind her with excellent access to her damp pussy. He pushed her thong aside and began licking long, firm strokes along her slit, covering every inch of it, ignoring her clit for now, savoring the taste of her. And she tasted incredible.

"Most men make the mistake of trying to fuck a woman too early. I know how much you love having your pussy eaten from behind. And I LOVE eating pussy." Cara jerked and struggled, but he knew as time went on the sensations could overwhelm her.

Rob noticed that she was already wet as hell, spurred by his discovery he continued eating out her pussy. Even if he didn't focus on her clit it felt awesome... but after a few moments Cara was able to recover her mind. Now she resisted his grip much more specific. She knew that with her strong thighs she had a chance, especially because his head was between them in that moment.
With her hands she pushed away from the ground, forcing her pussy over his mouth and nose. It just felt great... but as he had to gasp for air she took advantage, tore away her right leg from his arm and wrapped it around his head. Rob had no choice to follow her movement as she immediately turned around her whole body. Maybe she didn't manage to free from his grip, but lying on their sides at least she was able to attack his lower half too. Using her arms she crawled forward, bending her upper half to reach between his legs. Supporting his body not to fall on his back, he wasn't able to protect his balls with his legs.

"It’s much fairer now, isn't it?" Cara teased, as she pulled free Rob's big cock. Still in full erection she gave him a few strokes until she wrapped her lips around his head.

Now it was not only her moans echoing against the walls. Rob had a good time too.

Last edited:
Cara's full lips felt incredible as she bobbed up and down with urgency, clearly trying to make up the lead he had on her soaking pussy. He groaned with pleasure as she swirled her tongue on the head. "Let go little slut, I did not give you permission to suck on me," he said between clenched teeth. They were now locked in a sideways 69. Rob had planned for something of the sort however, and with a wicked smile he pulled Cara's neglected, sensitive clit into his mouth and began giving Cara the best licking of her life. He held her rosebud in his mouth, lashing his tongue over and over it, swirling around, varying the speed and pressure, humming to vibrate it, adjusting to every one of her moans to eat her just the way she loved it.

Then with her clit under an inexorable assault, for Rob loved eating pussy as much as he loved fucking, he moistened his finger in her slit and with a groan of pleasure (she was doing amazing work on his cock) he started finger fucking both her pussy and her ass. "Give in and cum for me Cara. You'll love it. You know it feels too good not to."

She gasped as she felt his finger entering her butt. Even if Cara wasn't much into anal she enjoyed his work on her pussy... and he knew it. His tongue felt awesome on her clit and made her moan periodically while his fingers explored her inner walls.
Her lips kept on sucking his head while her hand stroked his big rod. Still in his grip she decided get into a full charge. Removing her hand she started deepthroating his cock as much as she was able to.
Like every man Rob was flashed by her skills, at least for a few moments. As he slowed down his moves Cara focused on speeding up, trying to force him into submission.

"MMMMM!" Rob groaned loudly, his breath coming shorter and more tense as the blonde vixen deepthroated him. "You ARE a naughty girl," he slapped her ass hard, and then slid 3 fingers deep inside her pussy, causing her to moan around his thick cock. He pistoned his fingers quickly in and out, slamming her pussy while humming on her clit. The sudden burst of energy took Cara off guard. "You're going to moan my name and beg for more woman," he said, focusing hard on controlling her pussy.

Despite this her blowjob was pulling him closer and closer. He could tell Cara was close to cumming for him, but her powerful tongue had him seeing stars. He was thrusting softly into her, his cock starting to betray him. His right hand was still fingering her, but his left had begun to roam her ass, tracing her curves. Rob had two fatal weaknesses in sex competitions, powerful turn ons that he had to avoid during matches. One of them was a perfect ass in a thong, and Cara's was beginning to drive him crazy.

Desperately, Rob twisted her nipples hard, causing Cara to cry out. He used the moment's reprieve to roll out of the position, gaining his feet and pinning his lovely opponent down before she could stand. He briefly sucked her clit, his arms wrapped around her legs, holding them spread wide in the air. Then, still holding her legs open he slammed his cock inside her soaking pussy, controlling the angle and speed of their fucking. "Your pussy is aching for my cock, now cum for me like a naughty girl should." Cara's head rolled from side to side, clearly in exquisite ecstasy. "I'm going to force an orgasm out of you, and there's nothing you can do about it."

Cara felt her legs lifted into the air and as Rob stopped licking her, she knew what he had in mind. Looking between her wide spread thighs she could see his big cock aiming at her wet pussy. She sat up trying to push him away but it was too late. Her poor pussy got roughly impaled by his shaft as he forced himself as far into her as he could manage. Thrown back on the mat she felt his swollen dick sliding easily in and out of her wet hole.

"FUUUCK!" she shouted... and that was exactly what Rob did to her. He pinned her down and gave her a better fuck than she could imagine.
He was right, her pussy wanted to cum on his cock, but on one point he was wrong. There was one thing she could try to do...
She felt her own orgasm building up in no time and as she fought hard not to get overwhelmed by her swelling pleasure, she started a final attack on his dick.
With full force she tensed her muscles, including her vagina's and she felt the ribs of his cock rubbing against her inner walls. The pleasure it produced made her tense harder causing his prick getting squeezed hard and also forced a big moan out of his throat.

Cara began an all-out sex attack and it was unbelievably good. Her pussy was squeezing and working his cock. He couldn't have pulled out if he wanted to. Her inner walls were clenching, trying to milk him dry. She pulled off her top and began cupping and squeezing her heavy tits, throwing naughty glances at him as she gasped and moaned from the pounding.

To make matters worse she began meeting his thrusts, spreading her legs wider and begging for more cock. Rob's balls began to tighten as she eroded his willpower. This woman was incredible. But Rob had trained for this, weeks of hard work. He focused on fucking her as hard and as fast as possible, keeping her legs in the air, giving her no leverage to turn the tables. He began flicking and massaging her clit with his thumb, rubbing her closer to a massive orgasm. "Cum....for....me...," he growled as he dominated her pussy. His balls were tightening, he could feel his orgasm working its way up his shaft. If only he could hold out for a few more seconds.....

She tried her best to resist his screwing, but she wasn't able to keep on squeezing his cock as hard as before. Overwhelmed by pleasure she realised that
she was already working on her own body. The girl was tottering on the edge and both of them knew it.
"...n...no, not there" she whimpered as Rob's thump touched her clit and as he growled "Cum...for...me.." she knew that he would show no mercy.

A new wave of pleasure was building up inside, threatening her defense to get washed away once and for all.

Rob saw her trembling on the ground and even if it would take him closer to his own orgasm he gave her a few more intense thrusts.

"Please... not..that fast.. you gonna make me..." she shouted... but it was hopeless. His hard thrusts drove her over the edge. As his massive cock kept on pumping in and out her pussy surrendered and flushed Cara with orgasmic waves.
With her legs spread wide she had to watch his cock finishing off her sweet pussy making her screaming out her defeat: "Oh fuck.... fuck me Rob, do me.. give me that cock"
Her mind was gone as the second wave hit her seconds after the first "Don't stop...please keep on screwing me" it was just a whisper but Rob did as she wished.

A triumphant smile spread across Rob's face as he felt Cara spasm beneath him. "Good.... girl.....Cara," he said, exerting himself to nail her harder. "I'm not going to stop until you're completely full of my cum." He shifted her legs onto his shoulders, slamming his heavy cock to the hilt in her pussy, mercilessly giving her no choice in the matter. Cara gasped "yes, yes, yes, YES!" and pleaded for more. "You love submitting to me, and now you have to take your reward," Rob growled.
He could feel the cum working its way up his shaft. Cara's tight pussy was driving him wild. He didn't fight the urge anymore. With a loud groan he erupted into her womanhood, shooting jet after jet of cum into her. Cara moaned with pleasure as he painted her pussy white. Her pussy began to overflow, but Rob put every last drop into her. He continued rubbing her sensitive clit throughout, the sensations making her jerk and gasp.
He kissed her full lips and whispered in her ear. "Maybe next time honey..."

Last edited:
A few days later

Cara looked at her work and she was very contended with herself. Her apartment looked disconcerting after she did some radical changes on it but that was ok.
She felt refreshed but even if her lower half wasn't sore and swollen anymore, the defeat still gnawed on her. As Rob accepted her invention for a rematch she immediately started to "redecorate" her home.

Some furniture was replaced by a few big mats lying on the ground now. With the spotlights she added to her lamps it looked very similar to a real boxing- or wrestling-ring (even if the ground was a little bit softer). Big curtains prevented the living room to be watched by curious neighbors.
She had trained a lot in the last few days and felt self-confident as she took the drink she made a few minutes ago waiting for Rob knocking on her door.

Rob knocked twice, then opened the door without waiting for a reply. He took in the scene before him. Cara had certainly put work into this. The apartment living room had been transformed into a convincing copy of a wrestling ring, minus the ropes.

"I hope you are recovered from our last match," he said lightly, nodding to her. He took off his shirt and gym pants, and began warming up. "I know that kind of soreness can take a few days. I'm sure the pleasure more than made up for it," he said with a sly wink. "I'll feel bad about beating you again, but I'm not the losing type." He shifted into his corner, turned around, and eyed her up and down. Eager to see what tantalizing outfit she'd selected for this match. "Ready when you are dear."

"Oh you're welcome" she thought as she pursed her lips. Not saying a word she gave him a drink similar to her own.
Of course she remembered the pleasure of their last meeting and the moment she came to her senses still lying on the ground with his cum dripping from her pulsating pussy.
Ignoring him taunting her over her defense, Cara left the room while she let him cast an eye over her functional outfit. Five minutes later she entered the room again... skirt and top were gone and replaced by a thong similar to that one she wore on the last match but instead of a sports bra she chose a half-body black fishnet.
Cara hoped she was attracting his attention as she started with some final stretches.
"NOW, I'm ready... I'm more than ready... good luck, you will need it this time" she teased as she walked in the middle of the ring.

Last edited:
Rob felt his cock respond to her outfit, "Damn she looks good." He couldnt take his eyes off her ass while she warmed up, though he tried to pretend otherwise. The black fishnet top left nothing to the imagination, highlighting Cara's full tits and flat stomach. "I'm going to have to suck on those hard to punish her for teasing me this badly," he thought. "But that ass is incredible"

He moved to meet her, crouched low once more, looking for an opening. He circled, trying to get an advantage, but also get a better view of her muscular legs. "Head in the game, its only going to get worse," he told himself. Rob feinted to his left, Cara shifted her weight to counter, and as soon as she was back on her heels he lunged forward, grabbing her behind the knees and toppling her to the mat. He shifted to the side as he followed her down, landing with his chest across hers, rather than on top of her. Her bouncy chest cushioned his fall nicely. Rob tweaked her nipples through the body stocking, rubbing and playing with them. Cara couldn't hold back a slight moan, which Rob quickly stifled with a hard kiss. "Your pussy needs to be soaked before I start fingering you lady."

She felt his weight on her chest, holding her down on the mat. To answer his attack she wrapped one arm around his neck while her other hand was in search for his manhood but feeling his muscles she couldn't control herself for a short moment. Cara dug her nails in his six-pack, skimmed over his chest and pinched his nipple. As he twitched back she followed him grapping for his best part. "You will suffer a few more scratches if you keep on shifting away" she said as her hand slipped into his pants and closed around his shaft. "Oh... little Rob is already that big?.... No problem I will make it shrink again" she teased as she softly started to stroke his dick.

Rob groaned as he felt Cara's soft hand close around his shaft, quickly stroking him to full length. He growled and shifted in the headlock she'd put on him. He pulled her one of her tits into his mouth, lashing his tongue across her nipples and tugging at it with his teeth, causing her to wince and slow down the torturous handjob. "You're a bad little girl who loves having her pussy fingered," he said as he pulled her thong aside and buried two fingers deep inside her. "Relax and let me work away your tension." His other hand went to her clit, alternately flicking and massaging it. Cara was responding to his touch. He had to keep her distracted while he worked her willpower away. From the attention she was giving to his broad chest and rock hard abs he knew it was possible.

Cara was forced to moan as Rob kept on massaging her tits with his tongue. Wearing a fishnet could probably put out to her disadvantage if she would allow him to continue his attack. She quickly loosened up her headlock to get her arm free. As Rob got free she pushed his head to her lower half and wrapped her leg around his head, trying to get into a reverse head-scissor.
She hoped that she would be able to hold him like this for a few minutes as she put his lonely piece of cloth down to his knees.
With her right hand still stroking his cock she hold his balls tight with her other making his hot throbbing cock growing even bigger.
"Now it's you who should relax, honey..." she said while she speeded up stroking.

Rob's angry growl quickly faded as Cara's torrid handjob began stroking away his wrath. As she played with his balls he couldn't help relaxing for a brief second, enjoying her talented hands. He knew he should twist his head out from her legs, knew that she was working him into a vulnerable position, but between the work she was doing on his cock and the perfect view of her stunning ass he was unable to concentrate. The black lace thong she was wearing highlighted her firm cheeks, and he couldn't help admiring the curve of them, watching the thong disappear between them, watching as they flexed to bring him under control. Cara might not realize it, but she was very close to seducing him with her ass.

Even if he could continue fingering her soaking pussy, Rob was pinned for the moment allowing Cara to intensify her work on his dick. "Just lay back and enjoy it" she said as she stroked even harder on his cock. The pulsating shaft felt great in her hand and she had to moan as a respond to Rob still fingering her sweet spot.
Against her will her hips started to move in circles making the string tauten between her buttocks. Rob now had a perfect view on her well-rounded ass wiggling seductive close to his face.
"Do you like the view?" she asked. "I know you love it..." she said with a girlish giggle. "... as much as you love what I will do to your dick now" she added as she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock tickling it with the tip of her tongue.

Back