Sex Aid Anniversary Gifts each year.....

Carnevil9

King of Jesters.
How about a story of a couple who are very much in love (and in lust) with each other, and they make a point of making every anniversary special by getting each other special gifts in accordance with the traditional themes. Preferably, something that they can incorporate into their love life!

• First anniversary: Paper. They write down fantasies on little slips of paper and pull them out of a hat. Or maybe they dress up in flimsy paper clothes made out of napkins, newspapers, or old covid masks and tease each other into a frenzy.
  • Second anniversary: Cotton. They have sex in cotton undies or socks. Or maybe cotton blindfolds.
  • Third anniversary: Leather. Say no more!!!
  • Fourth anniversary: Fruit or Flowers. They eat ripe fruit off of (or out of) each other's bodies.
  • Fifth anniversary: Wood (heh heh). They get a nice smooth wooden dildo and fuck each other crazy with it.

Feel free to help flesh out the list! The master gift theme list is here:

https://ideas.hallmark.com/articles/anniversary-ideas/anniversary-gifts-by-year/

Last edited:
Great idea. The loving committed couple is infrequently used here and is something I'm working on myself.
I'd do each story in groups of five years, and in between, add story on how their lives have changed in between each anniversary. Like the Alan Alda film, Same Time Next Year.

Back