Sensualdreamer.

Oooohh that sounds kinda kinky and domish - what's in your room?

A bunch of furniture, books, papers, clothing...
I'm not there right now :p, but that's the expression I've grown accustomed to use it.

What's your fake repellent recipe?

the things we learn about a person.............SD I knew there was something different about you. :p

Umm besides the fact my nail polish doesn't match, my eyes tend to change colours and I'm high tech w/ my gadgets & gizmo's didn't trip you off? Silly girl :D

A bunch of furniture, books, papers, clothing...
I'm not there right now :p, but that's the expression I've grown accustomed to use it.

What's your fake repellent recipe?

Ehhh sounds pretty normal - wait what kinda furniture :cool:

Fake repellent recipe? Umm I would say but if I did then I'm afraid someone would attempt a clone of it...and that wouldn't be good it would be a horrible recipe for a knock off. ;)

Sensualdreamer.

You are nothing but a big bully and I have had enough.

I was bullied at school and was bullied in my marriage. I joined Lit to make new friends have have a little laugh with new friends. You have constanly ignored me asking you to leave me and my pic thread alone.

I am never coming back to this site again. I used to enjoy it and coming here used to make me smile but now I just dread it, thinking of what sarcastic things you have said.

I have seen what you also posted in dark angel's thread and raiding her photobucket pictures to post on here is very low of you. I remember you also put my name on a photo and taunted me.

You are not a nice person at all.

Good bye lit.

School (Jr High) lets out and it's straight to Lit! :rolleyes:

SD, Sweetie, if you did make Simon cry, a round of Petron shots are on me! ;)

Good bye lit.

You mess with SD, you are gonna have to mess with The Munky, too.

munkybuilder.jpg

Bring it.

School (Jr High) lets out and it's straight to Lit! :rolleyes:

SD, Sweetie, if you did make Simon cry, a round of Petron shots are on me! ;)

Well Lynn - verdict is still out, but I'm down for the shots - you name the date, time, and place :)

You mess with SD, you are gonna have to mess with The Munky, too.

munkybuilder.jpg

Bring it.

Damn munky - you forgot to splat your face out w/ the white circle - or did you not see the photo example I was forced by WeeScotsman to do?!

I do think you would be a great hit w/ the AmPic thread :rose:

They're expired! I guess I could photoshop them . . . and move to New York.

We don't have sheet pizzas here, generally we use dough . . .

Damn it...hmmm yeah photo shopping may do the trick ;) LoL I guess it's a legit place never been to NY...someone was just bitching on how I stole their pizza coupons, had to find something.

Oh and it's just a type of pizza using dough, but instead of being circle, it's more a rectangle - thus a sheet pizza - damn it now I'm wanting pizza - blah!

Damn it...hmmm yeah photo shopping may do the trick ;) LoL I guess it's a legit place never been to NY...someone was just bitching on how I stole their pizza coupons, had to find something.

Oh and it's just a type of pizza using dough, but instead of being circle, it's more a rectangle - thus a sheet pizza - damn it now I'm wanting pizza - blah!

Yeah, I was acting dumb, in fact I often make it that way myself, and indeed they sell it here in Costco . . .

Damn I'm not sure I mean this is the 2nd thread that has been started w/ my name in it. I'm just sad to see KD go out in this fashion, esp w/o leaving a comment in the "see you tomorrow thread"

I think she'll be back, if not, well there is her "twin" Darkangel10k ;)

I started a perfectly good thread for this kind of thing and she doesn't use it. DAMN.

Well, I'm glad you have your own thread.

I started a perfectly good thread for this kind of thing and she doesn't use it. DAMN.

Well, I'm glad you have your own thread.

I know it...someone needs to add a sticky of your thread to the "new litsters" thread ;)

I'm not so sure my thoughts on my own thread, I've got no way to do a pic index at all :(
Besides these things are a damn bitch to keep up w/ - ahh well dirty job but I'll do it ;)

I know it...someone needs to add a sticky of your thread to the "new litsters" thread ;)

I'm not so sure my thoughts on my own thread, I've got no way to do a pic index at all :(
Besides these things are a damn bitch to keep up w/ - ahh well dirty job but I'll do it ;)

That's too funny.

Back