Sensualdreamer.

Umm if I did any of that I was under the impression you were a clown - I hate clowns...but not Ihateclowns ;)

Yeah -afraid it's true, my above pic I'm nakie b/c a hurricane blew my clothes off...unfortunately Simon Cowell will be in therapy for the rest of his life b/c of me :eek:

Umm sorry to say it was not Krystal Diva - she chose to terminate game play early :cool:
thats it bish
put yer fists up
nobody calls me a clown
IM A RAG DOLL
eye roll
its alice in wonderland....hellllooo
gimmie back mah coupons
im too lazt to cook tonight

thats it bish
put yer fists up
nobody calls me a clown
IM A RAG DOLL
eye roll
its alice in wonderland....hellllooo
gimmie back mah coupons
im too lazt to cook tonight

Fine *muttering silently*

coupons_print.png

Blackshirt-1.gif

:D

OMG.... OMG this only makes me love you more.... all I can say is Ohhhh Another one bites the dust!!!

Woo -hoo :eek: :eek: But damn that white circle splat on my face is SO damn sterile looking don't ya think?

What white cirlce, I can't take my eyes off the lovehearts :catroar:

but yeah, a beheaded pic would be better than the big white oval

What white cirlce, I can't take my eyes off the lovehearts :catroar:

but yeah, a beheaded pic would be better than the big white oval

Stalking my hearts huh - well I guess they're a touch flashy :eek:

Well now wait a minute be-heading me? I've got alisonwunderlnd in here, but I've yet to see the red Queen :cool:

wow, SD a bully? never thought of that. Somehow I don't think so, seems like someone has waaay too thin skin... and/or got busted and now is getting all defensive.
I have found SD to be very friendly.
:)

Awww thank you ((hugs)) -no groping allowed tho :p

Stalking my hearts huh - well I guess they're a touch flashy :eek:

Well now wait a minute be-heading me? I've got alisonwunderlnd in here, but I've yet to see the red Queen :cool:

No no no I would never behead you darlin' you has a pretty head :cattail:

Trying to take the high road but I still maintain there is an odd resemblance to Octomom somewhere along the way... backing out now

Back