Sensual, naturally submissive 40F looking for an online only D/s relationship with experienced M

942_

Virgin
I’m nervous to be posting. I’d like to establish an online relationship with a dominant man that will introduce me to the D/s dynamic. I touch myself daily, I’m an expert at making myself cum. I’m craving more, an authoritative man that loves to make me cum for him. I want to talk dirty frequently. Not interested in photos/video at this time. I know it doesn’t really matter in a world of online, but please only message me if your cock is 5” or more, it is important to me. I’m a professional and anonymity is a must. Hippie at heart I love weed, hiking, yoga, and good music of any genre. I want to be played with, restrained, spanked, taken, controlled, used. I want to please him and be praised. I want to lick and suck and fuck. Consensual non consent excites me. What else do I want? Not into humiliation, bodily fluids, severe pain.

Last edited:
I’m nervous to be posting. I’d like to establish an online relationship with a dominant man that will introduce me to the D/s dynamic. I touch myself daily, I’m an expert at making myself cum. I’m craving more, an authoritative man that loves to make me cum for him. I want to talk dirty frequently. Not interested in photos/video at this time. I know it doesn’t really matter in a world of online, but please only message me if your cock is 5” or more, it is important to me. I’m a professional working in a state agency and anonymity is a must. Hippie at heart I love weed, hiking, yoga, and good music of any genre. I want to be played with, restrained, spanked, taken, controlled, used. I want to please him and be praised. I want to lick and suck and fuck. Consensual non consent excites me. What else do I want? Not into humiliation, bodily fluids, severe pain.
Hi there.. you ad intrigued me…:) I’d like to chat and see if there is a connection.

I’m nervous to be posting. I’d like to establish an online relationship with a dominant man that will introduce me to the D/s dynamic. I touch myself daily, I’m an expert at making myself cum. I’m craving more, an authoritative man that loves to make me cum for him. I want to talk dirty frequently. Not interested in photos/video at this time. I know it doesn’t really matter in a world of online, but please only message me if your cock is 5” or more, it is important to me. I’m a professional working in a state agency and anonymity is a must. Hippie at heart I love weed, hiking, yoga, and good music of any genre. I want to be played with, restrained, spanked, taken, controlled, used. I want to please him and be praised. I want to lick and suck and fuck. Consensual non consent excites me. What else do I want? Not into humiliation, bodily fluids, severe pain.
Hi. I'm a bit apprehensive too, as this is a new experience for me. I would love to try this online relationship with you. I've been around and I'm a pretty good writer. I'd love to see if we can get something going to satisfy our mutual desires. I think we could do some exploring to find our turn on switches and have great fun doing so. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tell me why you need my control ?. Why I must collar you, pull you on a leash, Dress you in tight leather, Why the Anal plug can only be inserted by me and As I deep throat you on all fours and lightly whip your ass as a vibrating clip butterfly makes you yearn for my cum on your lips naked in the middle of a gym hearing your moans echo so my cum sizzles as you swallow....think about all the ways to be dominated but the one that proves complete submission is taking you anally ass up or sideways as another couple watches your every emotion at pleasure and they desire to be you .

I'm sure you've found someone however if you haven't, feel free to PM me. I'm looking for exactly this just long-term and I think we can really hit it off!

So little slut you want a master to please. You're willing to learn and be trained? Understand master's rules knowing if you disappoint that you will be disciplined. Understanding your place for master's 7 in cock. Understanding that you are master's alone.

Back