Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you done yet?
I am.....& just waiting for grades to come back:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I am not.. I have two weeks of classes left and then finals. But that's ok, because I still have a lot to get done before then!!

And I'm sure you did a wonderful job and shouldn't be freaking out! :kiss:

I am not.. I have two weeks of classes left and then finals. But that's ok, because I still have a lot to get done before then!!

And I'm sure you did a wonderful job and shouldn't be freaking out! :kiss:

I know I have one A!
In American Film.....the others.....no telling:eek:

Thank you and where have you been?! I feel like I should probs steal your daily planner, insert my name somewhere, and then I might stand a chance of catching you sometime.. ;)

Ha....I'm so wishing that you'd do just that!!! Just when I think life will calm down, it gets nutty again!!! Miss you!!

I'm doing well! Just wrapped up class and now I'm about to head out to help a friend finish editing an underground newspaper. How about you?

Sounds sweet. Underground newspaper? *perks up*

I've been given time off work due to illness, so I've been chilling till I have to go back out of town on thursday.

Sounds sweet. Underground newspaper? *perks up*

I've been given time off work due to illness, so I've been chilling till I have to go back out of town on thursday.

Illness? Do I need to send a care package?!

And yes..the newspaper is a nice little piece of radical literature that I'll contribute to, edit, compose, etc. Very much a grassroots effort.

Illness? Do I need to send a care package?!

And yes..the newspaper is a nice little piece of radical literature that I'll contribute to, edit, compose, etc. Very much a grassroots effort.

lol That'd be muchly appreciated. Yeah, I work on a job site and picked up a viral throat and sinus infection almost 2 weeks ago.

Wow, that's awesome. I like radical literature. I need to read some of this stuff.

The new av is delightful.

Thank you! I changed it on a whim, glad you approve :)

lol That'd be muchly appreciated. Yeah, I work on a job site and picked up a viral throat and sinus infection almost 2 weeks ago.

Wow, that's awesome. I like radical literature. I need to read some of this stuff.

Well..I'll be keeping my distance then.. ;)

The paper is compiled from submissions by students/faculty/admin at my university...and if those are lacking some of my friends and I tend to lend our own writings to the publication. At the end of the day, it gets done somehow. :)

Hey, just wanted to say I really love your thread you've got here and hope you do well on those finals! I know how studying can be rather difficult this time of year....:)

Thank you, and welcome! (Since I'm assuming this is your first visit.) As for finals..I don't have any, just a behemoth paper due...woo!

Hey you, love the new av. Hope that all is going great for you and I am certain that the paper will be easy for you! :kiss:

Well..I'll be keeping my distance then.. ;)

The paper is compiled from submissions by students/faculty/admin at my university...and if those are lacking some of my friends and I tend to lend our own writings to the publication. At the end of the day, it gets done somehow. :)

lol Oh, I insist. Don't wanna get the lady sick.

That's pretty sweet. Great job!

You like Brecht?

http://www.pamolson.org/ArtSharksMen.htm

Hey you, love the new av. Hope that all is going great for you and I am certain that the paper will be easy for you! :kiss:

Thanks! Things are going well, and the paper is presently untouched. I have upheaval to create (through art) first!

lol Oh, I insist. Don't wanna get the lady sick.

That's pretty sweet. Great job!

You like Brecht?

http://www.pamolson.org/ArtSharksMen.htm

Not overly familiar with his work but in a word...scathing.

Ohh, gotcha. So why bad?

Well that goes back to the scathing part...I understand he's making a simplification but with that will always comes sweeping generalizations and dramatizations. And I'm not entirely sure if culture is solely owned by humans. I shall ponder this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back