Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a beautifully rainy day and I'm stuck in the library doing research all day while entertaining fantasies of happening upon a guy to take advantage of in one of the private study rooms.. :rolleyes:

Anyone in particular or will just any old guy do:D. And by old I was in no way making referrence to myself;)

Thats quite alright. In hindsight, I re-read it again and you were completely right for thinking so. Hope you're having a great weekend:kiss:

:) It's been lovely thus far! I hope you're having a splendid one as well :kiss:

Gosh. I know this feeling way to well. I have a 8 page Anthro paper to write, a chapter of Calculus, and three chapters of Chem 1160 to review for an exam coming Monday. And this has nothing to do with finals. Ahhhhh the dreaded finals.

How are you otherwise sexpot?

Honestly? Ridiculously horny. It's become quite the detriment to my academic career. :rolleyes:

Best of luck with all the work you need to get done this weekend! I'm sure you'll pull it off brilliantly :)

Anyone in particular or will just any old guy do:D. And by old I was in no way making referrence to myself;)

Of course you weren't, because you aren't old darling! If you would like I could submit to you a list of adjectives that seem much more appropriate... ;)

Of course you weren't, because you aren't old darling! If you would like I could submit to you a list of adjectives that seem much more appropriate... ;)

Now me on the other hand....old is definitely becoming an appropriate adjective waaaay too fast :) Hope that your day goes spectacularly well for you!

Honestly? Ridiculously horny. It's become quite the detriment to my academic career. :rolleyes:

Best of luck with all the work you need to get done this weekend! I'm sure you'll pull it off brilliantly :)

Well, you can always head over this way. Seriously, you'd be able to get all the study time, be well fed, and have that, umm, "condition" taken care of. We'd pamper you perfectly.

Well, you can always head over this way. Seriously, you'd be able to get all the study time, be well fed, and have that, umm, "condition" taken care of. We'd pamper you perfectly.

We? When should I arrive? :D

Lucky guy ;)

Nothing came to fruition...I'll keep an eye out though!

:kiss: I got a lil excited when I read that and got to "I could submit to you" :D

lol it looks like someone wants to be a little dominating this evening..

*Enrolls at a college near you.* Doctorate here I come.

:D There are at least 10 universities around here that I can think of off the top of my head...come on over and be my..study buddy? ;) :kiss:

I would take just about any role I could get right about now. Is there an open audition? :D

lol you would never have to audition darling, you know how fabulous I think you are! :kiss:

hope your weekend is going well :)

It's going wonderfully! Hope you're having a delightful one as well :)

Sunday morning coffee date

Their hands float articulately through the air that is already heavy with music. They occupy the corner table which is circular and top-heavy - not at all like the woman seated behind it. The man’s dreadlocks are exquisite, making anyone not of his ethnicity envious of his ability to have such prideful hair. Her pale skin contrasts his ebony, and for this they both glow.

I hope they’re in love. I hope their smiles are authentic. I hope their silent communication is of a depth I have yet to fathom.

Sunday morning coffee date

Their hands float articulately through the air that is already heavy with music. They occupy the corner table which is circular and top-heavy - not at all like the woman seated behind it. The man’s dreadlocks are exquisite, making anyone not of his ethnicity envious of his ability to have such prideful hair. Her pale skin contrasts his ebony, and for this they both glow.

I hope they’re in love. I hope their smiles are authentic. I hope their silent communication is of a depth I have yet to fathom.

Love this...just love it.

Morning gorgous,I really like that!

Good morning to you as well, and thank you! It was just something that came out while I was people-watching..in a non-creepy fashion..

You have such a way with words :)

Thanks lovely :)

Love this...just love it.

Thank you and where have you been?! I feel like I should probs steal your daily planner, insert my name somewhere, and then I might stand a chance of catching you sometime.. ;)

Wow. that was beautiful.

Thanks Corbin :kiss:

(And I didn't even have to ask you to read it that time...impressive.. ;) )

You make a persuasive argument :)

It's the only kind I make darling. I'll expect your arrival for fall semester. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back