Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life has gotten a liiiiittle out of hand as of late. I apologize for my irregular posting.

As for today's post.. well, it's currently 55, windy, and a little rainy. I'm thinking tea and cuddling should be the entirety of today's agenda. :kiss:

I will be over with two chai lattes. If I start sprinting now....

Life has gotten a liiiiittle out of hand as of late. I apologize for my irregular posting.

As for today's post.. well, it's currently 55, windy, and a little rainy. I'm thinking tea and cuddling should be the entirety of today's agenda. :kiss:

I could/would cuddle with you any time, any day ;)

Sorry to hear life has gotten a little out of hand. If it help any, this is still one of my favorite threads especially with all the beautiful pics being posted! :D

I am free for cuddles anytime.

Not my kind of tea but you are :cool:

I can work with that! :kiss:

Bare skin should be mandatory for everything. :devil: I've been sleeping nude consistently for the past month or so. No real reason, just because. Being naked just feels better and more natural. Now about those curves...

I've been sleeping nude consistently since I was about 12. I was an early bloomer..? And I hate when clothes get twisted around my body. I need to be freeeeee!

Lovely dear.....and sorry about the weather.

It was a nice reprieve from the heat. :)

I will be over with two chai lattes. If I start sprinting now....

You get the lattes, I'll just meet you at your place. :kiss:

I could/would cuddle with you any time, any day ;)

Thanks, dear! Rule: every time you cop a feel you'll owe me a piece of chocolate. ;)

Sorry to hear life has gotten a little out of hand. If it help any, this is still one of my favorite threads especially with all the beautiful pics being posted! :D

I am free for cuddles anytime.

Thank you, lovely! It's so nice to see you. :kiss: I hope you've been exceedingly superb as of late.

I've been sleeping nude consistently since I was about 12. I was an early bloomer..? And I hate when clothes get twisted around my body. I need to be freeeeee!

If anything, I'm a late bloomer lol. I've never had much interest in it. I've always slept in my boxers, however. Clothes are too uncomfortable to sleep in.

I'd just set a dozen pieces aside from the start ;)

And same rule applies to you. :p

Ha.. I got this. :D

If anything, I'm a late bloomer lol. I've never had much interest in it. I've always slept in my boxers, however. Clothes are too uncomfortable to sleep in.

Moral of the story, the less clothing the better.

Speaking of clothing.. I daresay it's time to post some more photos!

A perfect way to spend the day :):rose:

Very nice pictures! Whoever you are cuddling with is fortunate!

Oh please do! We've been waiting patiently

Eep. Three cups of coffee later and I'm lacking the focus to come up with titles. Bear with me!

A perfect way to spend the day :):rose:

Hey you :kiss:

Win-win for all :D

Now I want a truffle. Goddamnit.

I'll be waiting in a suggestive pose in my robe.

Fuck I adore you. Suggestive poses and all.

Very nice pictures! Whoever you are cuddling with is fortunate!

Thank you! Cuddling applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Just sayin'. ;)

pokes her head in to say

I had your thread recommended by someone and am so glad I peeked in.
You, pretty lady, are fan-fucking-tastic!

nods, winks and blows her a kiss

Will definitely be following you and your loveliness.

Thank you! Cuddling applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Just sayin'. ;)[/QUOTE]

Really, is it possible to sign up, cause you look fun to cuddle with!

Moral of the story, the less clothing the better.

Speaking of clothing.. I daresay it's time to post some more photos!

I agree. Shed your clothing and be freeeeeee!! lol.

My cock demands more photos! Now~!#@! ;)

pokes her head in to say

You have the cutest face. :)

pokes her head in to say

Thank you, and welcome to my thread! Commence shameless flirting with the fabulous new guest. :kiss:

That's fine, and you could probably get one... but that kinda falls outside the rules ;)

Pish posh.. rules. No such thing when truffles are involved.

Really, is it possible to sign up, cause you look fun to cuddle with!

Oh, it's possible..

Hope you're having fun:)

Welp, you know me.. ;)

I agree. Shed your clothing and be freeeeeee!! lol.

My cock demands more photos! Now~!#@! ;)

Famous last words..? ;)

Your cock just needs to try some yoga, meditation, lamaze classes.. Photos will be up in a few!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back