Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeeeeessssss! Fine as ever!

Thank you, sweet cheeks!

Why was I not cordially invited to this jacuzzi party!?

I can't express enough just how amazingly beautiful you are. :)

I just needed some time to myself! I'm sure you can understand. :) Next time, though, you'll be dragged along. Promise. :kiss:

Not sure what took me so long to find this thread, but I'm glad I did! Thank you very much for sharing and....oh mercy!

Related observation: when I first read your profile and I saw the words "Sex positive" and "feminist," I thought of Maude from "The Big Lebowski." And lo and behold, this thread is its own "natural, zesty enterprise"!

Welcome to the thread, I'm glad you like it so far! So, confession? I've never seen The Big Lebowski. I know, I know, I'll rectify it soon enough!

Wow,wow!!!

High five!

I'm a newbie to this thread too and it's *stunning* - you have a fantastic body and the quality of the photography is great. Your arty shots are beautiful too!

Have a good weekend

Thank you and welcome as well! I lurve newbies. :kiss::kiss:

Have a fab vacation!:kiss:

It was delightful! I'm about to head out for the weekend but I think I'll be leaving something for you before I go..

So hot!!! Enjoy your vacation! I just want to get between those beautiful cheeks of yours!

Thank you! I very much enjoyed it, though it was rather devoid of sex. This weekend, though... :devil:

Hotter than the jacuzzi

You are too kind, handsome. :kiss:

I never knew before now how much I love "bubbles!!!!" ;)

Finding Nemo bath time is essential to one's well being. Get on that. :kiss:

Friday morning. Bed head. Pouty lips. Cool sheets. Rawrrrrr.

Attachments

• Coffee.jpg
    Coffee.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 342
  • I needs it.jpg
    I needs it.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 491
I just needed some time to myself! I'm sure you can understand. :) Next time, though, you'll be dragged along. Promise. :kiss:

No, I can't understand. *pouts* Mini-me isn't too happy but he's just spoiled. I need a vacation anyway. So when is this next time? :) Hopefully something like a nude beach...

I love your lips.

And your boobs.

What he said.

Why is it, do you suppose, that whenever you post pics in here, I feel a sudden desire to lick my computer screen?

-TF-

Life has gotten a liiiiittle out of hand as of late. I apologize for my irregular posting.

As for today's post.. well, it's currently 55, windy, and a little rainy. I'm thinking tea and cuddling should be the entirety of today's agenda. :kiss:

Attachments

• Peppermint tea.jpg
    Peppermint tea.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 360
  • and.jpg
    and.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 307
  • cuddling.jpg
    cuddling.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 391
  • Cyclical in nature.jpg
    Cyclical in nature.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 394
Well well, hey there lovely. I see you decided to grace us with your presence today. I already have my tea. It's Subway tea, but it's still tea. :p We can cuddle as long as we're naked. Bare skin feels better. Bring those gorgeous curves on over this way. I think your username must be a pun on your curvy body. ;)

Life has gotten a liiiiittle out of hand as of late. I apologize for my irregular posting.

As for today's post.. well, it's currently 55, windy, and a little rainy. I'm thinking tea and cuddling should be the entirety of today's agenda. :kiss:

Great pictures ... what kind of tea are you drinking? ;)

Well well, hey there lovely. I see you decided to grace us with your presence today. I already have my tea. It's Subway tea, but it's still tea. :p We can cuddle as long as we're naked. Bare skin feels better. Bring those gorgeous curves on over this way. I think your username must be a pun on your curvy body. ;)

Bare skin is mandatory for rainy day cuddling and you may just be catching on to something there.. :kiss:

Great pictures ... what kind of tea are you drinking? ;)

Thank you! Peppermint, black. Omnomnom.

Bare skin is mandatory for rainy day cuddling and you may just be catching on to something there.. :kiss:

Bare skin should be mandatory for everything. :devil: I've been sleeping nude consistently for the past month or so. No real reason, just because. Being naked just feels better and more natural. Now about those curves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back