SEIU healthcare union suddenly finds 39 million N95 masks

Trump isn't so stupid as to do so. And if any governor did I'd just move the inventory to another state.

And do you think, just maybe, that the health care people know about this and are buying them up? Maybe??? I know that my neighbor the sonographer knows about it. :rolleyes:

Look, I'm not doing it to jump on the Trump-bashing wagon.
The things that pissed me off were his moronic/unintentionally misleading comments about medical issues he doesn't understand, and those who were spreading medical disinformation.

Otherwise, I'm being told that Trump wasn't bad.

What I don't understand, is why in the time of a widespread outbreak, authorities aren't issuing "gag orders" and rationing so as not to deplete the stocks.

Why is a layperson from Arizona or Australia allowed to hoard 200 masks, while medics in NY, Italy or UK are reusing masks or dressing up in trash bags?

Trump isn't so stupid as to do so. And if any governor did I'd just move the inventory to another state.

You can't operate by the laws of peace during times of war.

Here they are rationing supplies. Only for a month or so.
When I shop online, I'm allowed to buy max. two packs of 10 paper rolls at a time, otherwise there won't be enough left over for everyone.

Back