Seeking a pic I saw but can't find again.

KingOfNowhere

Really Experienced
FOUND HER: See this post

ORIGINAL TEXT OF FIRST MESSAGE: I was looking through pic threads, tapped a link to something I wasn't subscribed to, saw a wonderful pic, then lost where I found it.

Woman sitting in a chair (or was it on a couch?), facing the camera, beautiful and generous bosom on full display; I think her legs were crossed before her or maybe just one leg was bent while the other draped down. Her pussy was not displayed. She was not young or old, maybe mid-20s to mid-30s.

It was an erotic but elegant sort of picture.

I would have sworn I found it in either the "Real and all natural" thread or maybe the "Perfect..." one, but I have scored them without luck.

Please, if you think you know which one I'm after, post it here. I give you my thanks up front.

Last edited:
yyNuo5C.jpg

If nothing else, that's a good substitute.

If I were you, I'd say, "Thank you ma'am! May I have another?"

They never do any more than they realize that there is a forum dedicated to looking for a story.

It's just better to loose Brains upon them.

:cool:

You do realize that there is a whole forum dedicated to pictures? 🙄
Do you realize that I have been searching multiple pic forums for the picture since before I started the thread?

If you aren't trying to help and are only wanting to be a bitch ... thank you: I needed the bump. 😉

Not doubting you (or agreeing with you either), but how do you know they're fake? My high school senior year GF's tits looked almost exactly like this woman's tits, and they were most definitely real.

I don't have much "hands on" experience with breast augmentation; only been with one woman whose tits were fake as most of my lovers were not the type to need/want it while also having the money for such a procedure. Also, I was never a "go big or go home" kind of guy when it came to attraction.

Not doubting you (or agreeing with you either), but how do you know they're fake? My high school senior year GF's tits looked almost exactly like this woman's tits, and they were most definitely real.

I don't have much "hands on" experience with breast augmentation; only been with one woman whose tits were fake as most of my lovers were not the type to need/want it while also having the money for such a procedure. Also, I was never a "go big or go home" kind of guy when it came to attraction.
Eyesight. Uneven areolae and you can see the stitches... sooo... no natural breast has dimples like that around both of pair...

ORIGINAL TEXT OF FIRST MESSAGE: I was looking through pic threads, tapped a link to something I wasn't subscribed to, saw a wonderful pic, then lost where I found it.

Woman sitting in a chair (or was it on a couch?), facing the camera, beautiful and generous bosom on full display; I think her legs were crossed before her or maybe just one leg was bent while the other draped down. Her pussy was not displayed. She was not young or old, maybe mid-20s to mid-30s.

I would have sworn I found it in either the "Real and all natural" thread or maybe the "Perfect..." one, but I have scored them without luck.

Please, if you think you know which one I'm after, post it here. I give you my thanks up front.
Slightly different. Her name is Vanessa Mariposa

0003.jpg

Try searching your History.

~~ Have you tried looking in your History?

Back