Searching for a story! lesbian sex, straight woman finds out her husband is cheating with Sheila, ends up falling for her lesbian best friend.

GwithaP

Virgin
I'm searching for a story I really want to re-read but can't find again, it will most likely be under lesbian sex. Sorry for all the detail below, I remember the whole story but can't remember the title or the character names so I can't find it again.

It starts off with two women in a spin class and the "straight woman" is telling her "lesbian bestie" about how she found out that her husband is cheating with Sheila. Bestie has an odd name starting with "Ka" they go to the gym shower and lesbian bestie is washing straight woman and they nearly have sex but get interrupted. Straight woman says she's glad it didn't happen because she doesn't want to be a cheater like the husband, lesbian bestie says fair enough, but straight woman knows lesbian bestie has been in love with her for ages. Straight woman has one daughter and two sons. Lesbian bestie takes straight woman and the kids on a trip and when they get back the husband and Sheila have tried to lock them out of the house. Lesbian bestie tells straight woman not to let it happen and the sons break down the door and kick husband and Sheila out. Lesbian bestie ends up showing straight woman how she had her brother PI take pics of husband cheating so it will help with the divorce. Straight woman is divorced and she has feelings for lesbian bestie and she flirts with her but doesn't know how to take it further. She ends up going to lesbian besties house to tell her how she feels and walks in on lesbian besties ex trying to get her back. Lesbian bestie tells to ex to get lost and gets together with the straight woman.

Thanks for reading the post, any help finding the story would be really appreciated!

Back