Saturnalia Role reversal

BBlaketbv

Virgin
The Saturnalia are sort of the Roman version of Christmas. It's an ancient Roman holiday in honour of the God Saturn (sun, time, wealth, ariculture). Celebrated around the same time, the winter equinox.

Gift-giving, a large banquet, spending time with family, those are both part of Christmas and the Saturnalia.
However, during the Saturnalia there were also some different ways you could celebrate. It was also a time that social norms could be broken.

The Role Reveral and King of the Saturnalia.
The role reversal meant that slaves and servants would swap roles or be treated as equals by their masters. A common tradition would be for the masters to serve food for their servants for example.
The king of the Saturnalia was like the Lord of Misrule. One person is chosen to give out fun orders. He could tell people to sing silly songs, have people thrown in water, generally just doing dumb shit to have fun.

You can already see how this can be made into all sorts of spicy stories right?
Here is one idea I had:

In an ancient Roman villa a couple invites their family over for the Saturnalia. <insert backstory to introduce characters> Before the Saturnalia begin the servants bring aprons and work clothes to the master bedroom. They undress their master and clothe them like they are. Together they will make a lavish dinner for everybody.

When the food gets served they first have a vote who they will choose as king of the Saturnalia. (Pick somebody who want to make it naughty) After the king is chosen it is time for everybody to change roles. The masters and their family strip their fancy clothes and trade them for the servants outfits. However, the king of the Saturnalia tells the women they should not just change their tunicas, but also trade their underwear. The servants didn't have any real underwear to give, so the high class people feel a bit exposed. One of the new servant girls needs some help putting on the lingerie bra she was given. Dressed in their different outfits they eat together.

Later that evening they exhange gifts. The host gifts his wife an elaborately decorated servants collar and a Venus mask. The servants giggle when they see this, they know she likes to be submissive in bed. The king of the Saturnalia tells her she has to put it on now.

- - -

From here you can add your own sexual fantasies. Maybe the hosts get shy and go together to their bedroom? Maybe she has gangbang fantasies and her husband sets her up to be used by the servants. Maybe she gets tied up. Where is their family this time? Do they join in. Does everybody just go into a room and fuck their partners while they can hear eachother. Maybe later that night they find a servant girl pegging uncle Dave.

Plenty of opportunities for Incest/taboo, group sex, gay/lesian, BSDM etc

The role reversal meant that slaves and servants would swap roles or be treated as equals by their masters. A common tradition would be for the masters to serve food for their servants for example..

You can already see how this can be made into all sorts of spicy stories right?
Oh for sure!

It can even be of modern times if you want. I once wrote a Celebrity Story with this basic premise. In my story it was based on the idea that a celebrity would give their body guard a blowjob on their birthday as a way of saying thanks for protecting her life. It really could be any kind of relationship though:

Female celeb to male body guard a blowjob
Male celeb the tasting of a female body guard
Blowjob for a male celeb with male body guard, etc, etc, etc

But really there just needs to be a reversal of the typical authority relationship at a specific time. You used a holiday of an ancient culture. I used a birthday of a celebrity and her body guard. I even did a story where a woman CEO did a gangbang in proportion to the amount of workers she had to lay off in order to appease the stockholders. But it could even be something as simple as a female criminal pleasuring her attorney every year on the anniversary her crime was acquitted by a jury.

Hmm. The image of a naked Lucy Lawless from Spartacus surrounded by five or six richly robed gladiators just popped to mind. While her husband is clothed as a slave and is serving the wine with a big smile on his face.

Honestly this is a terrific idea. Lots of ways to spin it. In a household where servants are treated well it could be very sexy and loving. On the other hand ....

Very fun idea. @BBlaketbv Added this to my story ideas page.

Last edited:
So hard to get good servants these days. Just can't get the staff.

So hard to get good servants these days. Just can't get the staff.
I heard on the radio one time that a woman got into a prestigious ivy league college by being.... humble.

There was a question and it asked if the person was a leader or a follower. She thought about it for a moment and decided she was a follower. A few months later she got her acceptance letter back stating,

"We got 1456 submissions to our college this year, and we decided that if there are going to be 1455 leaders, they should all have at least one follower"...

Back