Genie/curse swaps mom and gf’s bodies

rookie1255

Experienced
Genie/curse swaps mom and gf’s bodies and the son has to have sex with one of them 10 times for them to switch back.

These are general ideas and I was wondering if anyone had input of how things could branch off, hot dialogue, or ways to further explore this trope.

The decision

If it’s up to the son, does he have sex with mom’s body with girlfriend in it or girlfriend’s body with mom in it. What if it’s the mother’s decision?

Maybe the spell has stipulations, like the son has to finish inside each time.

The mom might argue that it would be more natural for her son to have sex with his girlfriend’s body. It would spare him the visual trauma of having sex with his mom. The mom’s idea is just to not say anything, and he can do his business over a week to break the spell so they can get on with their normal lives. After the other embarrassing moments she’s seen her son through, what’s one more. Except this IS different. She’ll feel her legs on top of her son’s shoulders as he pumps in and out of her, hear her son as he’s getting close to finishing, his grip tightens as he starts to fuck her harder and have the memory of his O-face as he goes over the edge and fulfills his most primal instinct as he tenses and pulses inside of her. Would the mom come to enjoy this over the course of 10 sessions? Afterwards would she miss hearing her son cum or feeling so sexy?

For the son he might try to pretend that he’s having sex with his girlfriend, but he would know that his mom is experiencing everything. After the spell is over would things be forever changed? Would he be able to look her in the eye ever again?

The girlfriend could insist that the son have sex with her while she’s in his mom’s body so that she doesn’t feel cheated on, and the mom wouldn’t be experiencing sex with her son. Maybe the first few times the mom sits outside on the couch while her son gets it on with her body in his room. How would she feel as she hears the sound of creaking bedsprings, a headboard slamming against the wall, the sounds of slapping flesh, and if his girlfriend’s loud, the sound of her own voice as she moans and maybe even orgasm.

Maybe the mom is sickened and decides to leave the house while these sessions occur so she doesn’t have to hear it, but then she doesn’t know exactly what’s going on inside the house.

Maybe the girlfriend discovers that her boyfriend has a mommy kink. The girlfriend might be kinky herself and find it empowering. Fulfilling her boyfriend’s twisted desires and knowing that he could never get his needs satisfied anywhere else. He loves having sex with his "mom," but his real mom would never go for it. After all, why does he seem to be cumming so much faster having sex with his mother’s body.

Betrayal element

The girlfriend enjoys sex with her boyfriend but also doesn’t like his mom and wants to take her down a notch (or more than a notch). The girlfriend makes a bunch of recordings and leaves them for the mom to find.

Recording shows the first time the son is reluctant and the girlfriend has to actually take charge to save them all. The son sits on the couch, has trouble looking at his mother. The girlfriend applies some lube, gets him hard and climb on top of him.

From her POV: ‘as I rode him slowly, I don’t know what possessed me, but I said to him “I know we did it this way to avoid your mom having sex with you, but you’re inside your mom.”

I could almost hear something snap in his brain, and his cock softened slightly, as if it wasn't sure what to do with this new knowledge. Then he grabbed my ass and I could feel his dick throw up inside me as a guilty look came over his face. I told him, "Oh my god, you came so much! Is that because of what I said? I think you like pretending that I'm your mom." I felt him his hips thrust under me either involuntarily, or in agreement. He filled me up with so much cum there wasn't even much friction anymore. "Can you remember the last time you kissed your mother on the mouth?" I asked and I started kissing him. Without any thrusting I could feel him get hard inside me again. He just kept hugging me and started kissing me desperately. After making out for about a minute I felt his dick pulse inside me as he gripped me tight and his entire body shuddered as he bucked uncontrollably. That was the first time I had witnessed a guy cum just by being inside me while kissing. However, I still wasn't done yet, even though I had made him cum twice already.

I started riding up and down gently as I tried to copy his mom’s sweet, motherly tone "It's ok, your mother wants you to feel good." As his gaze met mine and he looked into his mother's face I started grinding harder on him and said "Do you want your mom to make you cum again?" He nodded and any lingering guilt visibly disappeared as I began to pick up the pace.

Mom’s POV:

Maybe shocked the girlfriend did what she did, but watched recording #2. Girlfriend in mom’s body once again climbs aboard, but this time the son says “Can you pretend to be mom again?” Mom sees her own body lean over her son and say “You have no idea what you’ve gotten yourself into (licks his ear), your mother is going to be your sex slave.”

Mom maybe feels betrayed, violated, realizing it was a bad idea not to be in the house at the time. As she watches the videos maybe see sees new betrayals with each instance. Imagine the shock and surprise as she sees her son pound her body in missionary position as she’s wearing her favorite Sunday church sundress, or railing her body from behind wearing her red “Minnie” polka dot skirt she always saves for Disney trips. If that wasn’t bad enough, she notices she’s also wearing mouse ears and her son is obviously into it as he slaps her ass.

At the rate of these creampies though, the mom figures the spell reversal should have only taken 2-3 days. Why did it take so much longer? More recordings reveal that the son and girlfriend started having sex just for fun without fulfilling the conditions of the spell. Watching her son put on a condom so he can have sex with her 30 more times than she thought her body had been used. Watching her son pull out again and again and seeing herself swallow loads on several occasions. Maybe worst of all was the dirty talk and the degradation, knowing that her son knows what she sounds like and how her body shakes when it orgasms.

Did the son already have the mommy kink, did the girlfriend give him the mommy kink? Either way I guess she provided an outlet for his desires though.

If the son has sex with the gf in mom’s body then when the spell ends the mom might wake up in her own body feeling sore, cum leaking out of her pussy, and the taste of her son’s cum in her mouth.

Maybe the mother doesn’t find out how it all went down, and the son and gf keep it a secret or as an inside joke after the spell is reversed. For instance, the gf notices the son staring at his mom while she’s pushing a grocery cart down the aisle and whispers to him “Stop eye fucking your mom in public.” Or the gf notices that every time his mom gives him he involuntarily gets an erection like a pavlovian reaction.

Maybe the gf reveal to the mom could be part of the betrayal/humiliation. Maybe the mom is curious about how the sex went and the gf describes details that reveal it wasn’t as clinical as she imagined it was. The girlfriend tells the mom things like:

"Your son didn’t really like doggy style, he likes seeing your face too much for doggy style. He loves staring into your eyes as he cums.”

“He loves seeing his cum slide down his mother's face.”

“Every now and then, he had to look up at my face and be reminded: yes, was his own mother, bouncing up and down on his cock.

The story could end with the gf corrupting the mom too into “real” incest and talking her into it after the whole ordeal. Telling the mom “Maybe I took advantage of your son being horny, but it's too late now, he's ruined. Would you deprive your son of his ultimate happiness, never letting him reach it again, even though you know you personally have the power to grant him what he wants the most?

A true mother only wants what’s best for her son, and what can be better than a loving blowjob. You might tell me that it’s inappropriate to make your son cum, I bet you’d have a change of heart once you saw that look on your son’s face while he’s having an orgasm.”

Twists to the story

What they did was not how the spell is reversed. It was a lie from gf, genie, or son so he could have sex with mom in gf’s body or vice versa.

Mom was actually in her body the final sex session, sneaks in sex with son to see how he likes sex out of curiosity. Maybe surprised then that he’s been treating the body as her the entire time instead of his girlfriend, etc.

Genie/curse swaps mom and gf’s bodies and the son has to have sex with one of them 10 times for them to switch back.

These are general ideas and I was wondering if anyone had input of how things could branch off, hot dialogue, or ways to further explore this trope.

The decision

If it’s up to the son, does he have sex with mom’s body with girlfriend in it or girlfriend’s body with mom in it. What if it’s the mother’s decision?

Maybe the spell has stipulations, like the son has to finish inside each time.
I love the concept, but I think the son should NOT know!

I like the idea of Mom and GF are hiking/camping near an abandoned 1860's railroad station with son, and on a morning hike when son is sleeping in, discover an old railroad lamp which contains the genie next to some torn-up railroad tracks and a busted-up old steam engine. (See image)

Rubbing occurs, but the genie is evil (the ghost of a Confederate soldier saboteur who caused the train wreck some 150 years prior, and is now condemned to live in the lamp) and does the swap-spell treatment. The switched women go back to the camp, but son has no clue what's happened, only the women do.

The two switched women agree he needs to have sex 10x with gf body, so they can revert back. In the process of doing so, Mom (in gf body) discovers son is a very caring and passionate lover, much more so than his father. She falls in love with the man her son has become.

Meanwhile, gf (in Mom body) gets jealous, and gradually begins to secretly seduce son - hand job through the sleeping bag, BJ via an outdoor shower stall knothole, etc., until she finally gets him alone by stranding Mom in gf body in a canoe on the lake (faulty paddle) and has enough time to get PIV sex while Mom in gf body is paddling back to shore with her hands. This contest continues, each woman trying her best to maximize cock-time.

At the end of the camping trip, both women are now in love with son and back in their own bodies; he ends up torn, but finally chooses one.

Possible plot twist: they both end up pregnant!

View attachment 2163393

Friendly reminder that Story Ideas is not intended for lengthy outlines of the story. General limit is approximately three paragraphs, though this is somewhat flexible.

Longer submissions tend to stifle discussion, rather than encourage it.

I love the concept, but I think the son should NOT know!

I like the idea of Mom and GF are hiking/camping near an abandoned 1860's railroad station with son, and on a morning hike when son is sleeping in, discover an old railroad lamp which contains the genie next to some torn-up railroad tracks and a busted-up old steam engine. (See image)

Rubbing occurs, but the genie is evil (the ghost of a Confederate soldier saboteur who caused the train wreck some 150 years prior, and is now condemned to live in the lamp) and does the swap-spell treatment. The switched women go back to the camp, but son has no clue what's happened, only the women do.

The two switched women agree he needs to have sex 10x with gf body, so they can revert back. In the process of doing so, Mom (in gf body) discovers son is a very caring and passionate lover, much more so than his father. She falls in love with the man her son has become.

Meanwhile, gf (in Mom body) gets jealous, and gradually begins to secretly seduce son - hand job through the sleeping bag, BJ via an outdoor shower stall knothole, etc., until she finally gets him alone by stranding Mom in gf body in a canoe on the lake (faulty paddle) and has enough time to get PIV sex while Mom in gf body is paddling back to shore with her hands. This contest continues, each woman trying her best to maximize cock-time.

At the end of the camping trip, both women are now in love with son and back in their own bodies; he ends up torn, but finally chooses one.

Possible plot twist: they both end up pregnant!

View attachment 2163393
I like the story of the gene in the lamp but how do they get to the idea of sex 10 times its a different twist to the story and body swopping,be good to hear too of there emotions too when it happens ,i can imagine jealousy

10 times would make for a very long story if done well (that is, a real plot, some character development, dialogue, and detailed sex scenes)

10 times would make for a very long story if done well (that is, a real plot, some character development, dialogue, and detailed sex scenes)
Unless it was split into several chapters ,if there was no real dialogue or didnt go into the chatacters what made them act the way,or indeed detailed sex i wouldn't read it, i need stories that could be believable if written well

I like the story of the gene in the lamp but how do they get to the idea of sex 10 times its a different twist to the story and body swopping,be good to hear too of there emotions too when it happens ,i can imagine jealousy
Gene will definitely like your body. Your big breasts, wide ass & small pussy.

Agree, might be best to adhere to the rule of three (genies give three wishes)

I wonder what the wish was that ended up with this as a twisted fulfillment.

And, I was going to suggest he has to have sex ten times more with one than the other, but people already complain about the number of scenes.

Three? Maybe... three times with each could be simple option, but if we want to play up the jealousy angle, it must be in a row, but not too fast, maybe for three days (must have sex every day for three days in a row at least once), and any sex, perhaps even any display of affection with the other resets the count, and the rules aren't totally clear to begin with, it's a matter of guesswork (made harder if they don't want to explain the original wish to the guy).

Or for even more chaos, the women switch back and forth seemingly at random and must figure out how it works, and there's a rule involving three orgasms in a row for something.

I wonder what the wish was that ended up with this as a twisted fulfillment.

And, I was going to suggest he has to have sex ten times more with one than the other, but people already complain about the number of scenes.

Three? Maybe... three times with each could be simple option, but if we want to play up the jealousy angle, it must be in a row, but not too fast, maybe for three days (must have sex every day for three days in a row at least once), and any sex, perhaps even any display of affection with the other resets the count, and the rules aren't totally clear to begin with, it's a matter of guesswork (made harder if they don't want to explain the original wish to the guy).

Or for even more chaos, the women switch back and forth seemingly at random and must figure out how it works, and there's a rule involving three orgasms in a row for something.
Whoever writes this, the story is going to be a hot one!

Back