SassySheDevil ~ Giving up the fight ~

This... yum.

attachment.php

I miss that! :(

Not hard to find, more like impossible

SASSY fast run by 15 minutes before nurse return... looking GREAT!!

hugs :kiss::rose:..fred

I find that hard to believe.

But, I'm sure you feel love....been a long time since I felt loved, needed, wanted.

Want me to hold you up while he gives you slobbery kisses? I'm a strong, can do kinda guy! Hehe

3 years ago today, my father in law passed away from Cancer. Not that we don't have a million other things make us think of him. But looking at his Car (now ours) is the biggest reminder. My husband restored this for him before he passed away and the look on his face when we took the blind fold off and showed him his new mustang, was worth everything.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Sorry about your father in law! Car looks great! A wonderful remembrance!

3 years ago today, my father in law passed away from Cancer. Not that we don't have a million other things make us think of him. But looking at his Car (now ours) is the biggest reminder. My husband restored this for him before he passed away and the look on his face when we took the blind fold off and showed him his new mustang, was worth everything.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Agree, sorry about your father in law's passing but the car looks awesome

attachment.php

Great car! What year model is that, about a '65?

Sweet car. I inherited my dads car but a CRV is no where near as nice as yours.

attachment.php

attachment.php

That's a pretty Pony Chica.
btw only 42 more to go... ;)

Ouch, looks a bit ragged before restoration. I don't know if I'd personally have the patience to restore a car. Maybe a little at a time. Maybe anything but body work LOL. He did a very nice job. :)

Sweet car. I inherited my dads car but a CRV is no where near as nice as yours.
Of course, I wish it was a Camaro, but the Mustang is nice. My Son was thrilled to take it to Prom and Graduation. ;)
That's a pretty Pony Chica.
btw only 42 more to go... ;)
Thank you. The way you chatter, that could take a year. ;)
Ouch, looks a bit ragged before restoration. I don't know if I'd personally have the patience to restore a car. Maybe a little at a time. Maybe anything but body work LOL. He did a very nice job. :)

I made sure to take pics every step of the way. It was impressive to watch it turn into what it is.

Back