SassySheDevil ~ Giving up the fight ~

Morning sassy any more of that sexy ass to get my day started? :)

WOW The shoes and that outfit that makes my fingers want to trace each of the holes to drive you wild. Very Sexy!
If I wear heels, those are always my favorites. They make me taller then 5' ;)
... and that ass... why yes.... yes I DO!! :devil:
I will remember that, Thank you.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
:heart:
Loving this thread already. :heart:
Thank you, I am happy to hear that.
You are spectacular. Great photos of a great lady!
Thank you Lovely. You are sweet. Not a bad thing to say, ever. :rose:
Ah, sweet girl! You're perfection personified!

MY GOSSIP BUDDY!! How I have missed seeing you around. I really hope that you are doing well. :kiss:

Lovely curves;)
Thank you :rose:
Black lace and that scrumptious ass!! Hell yeah!:p
Thank you. My favorites are black, blue and pink.
AM A ZING!!!!!
Sexy Fire Fighter. It's so nice to see you here.. :heart:
Why do I think you are going to wear out your keyboard typing replies to us.
Love the front and back shots. Don't make me pick which I like better :devil:
Good thing I just bought a new one to practice my typing on for a test at the end of the month. I'm getting my practice. :D
Morning sassy any more of that sexy ass to get my day started? :)

hmm let me see what I have. This one I've actually always liked.

Many people will have seen my pics, I apologize to those who have already seen them. But since I Have so many, I'll be uploading many of them.

Last edited:
In all the years that I have been here, I have never really wanted to start a thread. and I am still not sure if I am truly ready, but thanks to those of you who have been trying so hard to get me to do this, I will try it. I give up. ;)

I can't promise I will always have new pictures daily like so many of the ladies. I will also add some of the sound files that I have been adding to another thread, I just want to find a better way to organize those if I can.

So please be gentle, I am really nervous.

I'll start with the ones I made for new years and the "Giving up" picture. :eek:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yes we surely did win. Thank you

In all the years that I have been here, I have never really wanted to start a thread. and I am still not sure if I am truly ready, but thanks to those of you who have been trying so hard to get me to do this, I will try it. I give up. ;)

I can't promise I will always have new pictures daily like so many of the ladies. I will also add some of the sound files that I have been adding to another thread, I just want to find a better way to organize those if I can.

I'll start with the ones I made for new years and the "Giving up" picture. :eek:

attachment.php

attachment.php
No, not going to be "gentle"!!! You are a damn fine looking, sexy, voluptous, beautiful woman!!!!!!

Gonna be a long day here at work your sexy body's gonna definitely help brighten the day gorgeous:heart:

Many people will have seen my pics, I apologize to those who have already seen them. But since I Have so many, I'll be uploading many of them.

SPANK! For the pretty in pink lacy butt!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Proud of you!! :heart:

Mmm thank you baby gives your ass a hard spank :kiss:
;)
Yes we surely did win. Thank you
Thank you. :)
No, not going to be "gentle"!!! You are a damn fine looking, sexy, voluptous, beautiful woman!!!!!!
LOL ok, I admit, I don't always like Gentle
Gonna be a long day here at work your sexy body's gonna definitely help brighten the day gorgeous:heart:
Glad I could help :)
Love Hot Pink on your HOT ASS!!! :)
and I am totally loving that purple on you. Dang you wear it well. I've lurked in your thread. :eek:
SPANK! For the pretty in pink lacy butt!!
My ass will be nice and red by the end of the day. :D
Proud of you!! :heart:
Thank you, now will you come hold my hand for me? :p

Good thing I just bought a new one to practice my typing on for a test at the end of the month. I'm getting my practice. :D

Seeing your pics more than once is just fine with me. It is like when you go to look at art in the art museum, you don't pass up looking at a Monet because you have sen it before.;)

You have an awesome ass that is to die for!!!!

Very sexy derriere;)

Got any with your panties pulled to the side a little? ;)
I think the closest I have, is with thongs.
Seeing your pics more than once is just fine with me. It is like when you go to look at art in the art museum, you don't pass up looking at a Monet because you have sen it before.;)

You have an awesome ass that is to die for!!!!
:kiss:
You are hot!!!!:devil::kiss: I am sure that it doesn't look as good off of you but you'd look pretty damned hot with it off.:heart:
You are too sweet.
Very sexy derriere;)

Thank you. I appreciate that. :)

Bored at work looking at your sexy pics very photogenic I'd love to have my face in between your big sexy titts

Similar outfit. This is the one I did wear for my Boudoir (also another image in my profile that is from that shoot)

Last edited:
Back