Same Russian Collusion FBI Agents Involved In Trump Raid

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

More on Report That FBI Unit Involved in Russia Probe Was Behind Trump Raid​

By Nick Arama | Aug 21, 2022 12:00 PM ET

As we previously reported, intel officials were leaking to Newsweek that the FBI was looking for documents including those related to the Russia collusion hoax. After journalist Paul Sperry tweeted about that about a week ago, he got booted from Twitter. But he then dropped a bombshell post on Gettr about the same counterintelligence unit that had been involved in the Russia collusion investigation (Crossfire Hurricane) against Trump now being involved in the raid, and that some of the agents involved were under criminal investigation by Special Counsel John Durham.

Sperry has now expanded on that Gettr post about it being the same unit that was involved in Crossfire Hurricane and the FBI raid.

Although the former head of Crossfire Hurricane, Peter Strzok, was fired after the disclosure of his vitriolic anti-Trump tweets, several members of his team remain working in the counterintelligence unit, the sources say, even though they are under active investigation by both Durham and the bureau’s disciplinary arm, the Office of Professional Responsibility. The FBI declined to respond to questions about any role they may be taking in the Mar-a-Lago case.
In addition, a key member of the Crossfire team – Supervisory Intelligence Analyst Brian Auten – has continued to be involved in politically sensitive investigations, including the ongoing federal probe of potentially incriminating content found on the abandoned laptop of President Biden’s son Hunter Biden, according to recent correspondence between the Senate Judiciary Committee and FBI Director Christopher Wray. FBI whistleblowers have alleged that Auten tried to falsely discredit derogatory evidence against Hunter Biden during the 2020 campaign by labeling it Russian “disinformation,” an assessment that caused investigative activity to cease.
Auten has been allowed to work on sensitive cases even though he has been under internal investigation since 2019, when Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz referred him for disciplinary review for his role in vetting a Hillary Clinton campaign-funded dossier used by the FBI to obtain a series of wiretap warrants to spy on former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. Horowitz singled out Auten for cutting a number of corners in the verification process and even allowing information he knew to be incorrect slip into warrant affidavits and mislead the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court.

More here: https://redstate.com/nick-arama/202...in-russia-probe-was-behind-trump-raid-n615354

Duplicate of your own bullshit from earlier.

Trump had documents that did not belong to him. Everything else is spun bullshit meant to obfuscate that fact.

Why do you keep posting articles from bullshit conspiracy sites that nobody gives any credence to?

Now Dan Crenshaw is getting his turn saying the MAR raid was unfair, and if they can do that to a former president just think what they can do to you!!!

The audacity of saying that bullshit out of context (i.e., subpoenaes and months of trying to get trump to give back government property) is breathtaking, but trump has normalized what was once breathtaking to whatever.

Why do you keep posting articles from bullshit conspiracy sites that nobody gives any credence to?

Now Dan Crenshaw is getting his turn saying the MAR raid was unfair, and if they can do that to a former president just think what they can do to you!!!

The audacity of saying that bullshit out of context (i.e., subpoenaes and months of trying to get trump to give back government property) is breathtaking, but trump has normalized what was once breathtaking to whatever.
Prove the story wrong with documentation. If you only want bullshit from your leftist sources, don't bother reading my posts. Your sources lied to you for five friggin' years, demonstrably so. If you enjoy being lied to by the likes of CNN and MSNBC, be my guest and put me on IGGY.

Prove the story wrong with documentation.

Like I’ve said before I’m not going to waste time refuting spin from bullshit far right conspiracy sites. Give me something meaningful to work with.

If you only want bullshit from your leftist sources, don't bother reading my posts.

LOL, do you realize what you’re actually saying here?

Your sources lied to you for five friggin' years, demonstrably so.

Ok, prove that!

If you enjoy being lied to by the likes of CNN and MSNBC, be my guest and put me on IGGY.

Why in the world would I put you on iggy?

Like I’ve said before I’m not going to waste time refuting spin from bullshit far right conspiracy sites. Give me something meaningful to work with.

LOL, do you realize what you’re actually saying here?

Ok, prove that!

Why in the world would I put you on iggy?
"far-right conspiracy sites" is a dishonest cop-out and a device the intellectually lazy use to avoid an examination of ideas and or evidence contrary to their own closely held views. A yearning to remain ignorant of uncomfortable truths.

Yes. if you only prefer to hear the leftwing side of issues, you'll be disappointed reading my posts. Simple truth.

I already have on many occasions throughout the last five years in regard to the Russia Collusion narrative and others.

In order to comfortably remain ignorant of opposing ideas and actual facts that attack and breach the poorly defended ruins of your intellectual integrity. ;)

"far-right conspiracy sites" is a dishonest cop-out and a device the intellectually lazy use to avoid an examination of ideas and or evidence contrary to their own closely held views. A yearning to remain ignorant of uncomfortable truths.
Perhaps a slight exaggeration. Your go to resources to back your claims are overwhelmingly far right sites that often don’t link source material and rate low credibility, even crackpot, no matter what bias check platform you run it through. I think once you used The Hill, which deserved consideration.

Yes. if you only prefer to hear the leftwing side of issues, you'll be disappointed reading my posts. Simple truth.
In your mind, I guess.

In order to comfortably remain ignorant of opposing ideas and actual facts that attack and breach the poorly defended ruins of your intellectual integrity. ;)
I don’t mind arguing opposing ideas. Lord knows I’ve been around the horn a time or two with botboy. But your idea of actual facts come from dishonest sources preaching far right spin that you take as the gospel. Therefore, to put you on iggy would deprive me of guffaw worthy entertainment watching you assert bullshit, in what accidentally approaches performance art levels, as impeccable intellectual rigor of the highest order.

Back