Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahoy! (yeah, I really typed that!)

Terribly sorry for my extended absence.

I was travelling the week before last (end of September) and when I got to the hotel they wanted $25 per day for internet access. :rolleyes:

I love you all dearly...but that was just too much for spending what would have been an hour, two at the most, per evening, surfing lit. So, that killed that week.

And last week? You know the problem with going out of town for 4 days is that it takes about 8 days to catch up...I'm nearly caught up now. :D

So...who's up for some naked sailing???? :D

Also, thank you all for the lovely pics. Cool racing ones, sexy boating ones, and food, and booze. My favorite thing!

Wait...there's a song....

Raindrops on boobies and
bikinis on bathers

Bright smiling ladies and
tasty tomaters

tan lovely ladies all tied up with string,
These are a few of my favorite things....:D

Ahoy! (yeah, I really typed that!)

Terribly sorry for my extended absence.

I was travelling the week before last (end of September) and when I got to the hotel they wanted $25 per day for internet access. :rolleyes:

I love you all dearly...but that was just too much for spending what would have been an hour, two at the most, per evening, surfing lit. So, that killed that week.

And last week? You know the problem with going out of town for 4 days is that it takes about 8 days to catch up...I'm nearly caught up now. :D

So...who's up for some naked sailing???? :D

Also, thank you all for the lovely pics. Cool racing ones, sexy boating ones, and food, and booze. My favorite thing!

Wait...there's a song....

Raindrops on boobies and
bikinis on bathers

Bright smiling ladies and
tasty tomaters

tan lovely ladies all tied up with string,
These are a few of my favorite things....:D

Welcome back, sailer. :rose::kiss:

The Sailer's back, well

shiver_me_sprinkles_pirate_cupcake_poster-r16efb4033d594d3b956c0e26200eb824_wad_8byvr_512.jpg

:kiss::rose::kiss:

Welcome back Sailor . . .

A couple cocktail ideas for you. Over the weekend I made a spiced simple syrup with brown sugar, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg (something else I can't recall right now too).

Pumpkin Martinis used Orange Vodka, Ginger liquor, the spiced syrup, maple syrup, lemon juice and pumpkin puree. Everyone said they were awesome

It also worked well mixed with dark rum, orange liquor and lime juice

Welcome back Sailor . . .

A couple cocktail ideas for you. Over the weekend I made a spiced simple syrup with brown sugar, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg (something else I can't recall right now too).

Pumpkin Martinis used Orange Vodka, Ginger liquor, the spiced syrup, maple syrup, lemon juice and pumpkin puree. Everyone said they were awesome

It also worked well mixed with dark rum, orange liquor and lime juice

Second only to women are cocktail ideas. :D Thanks man, we'll give it a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back