Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
*trips onboard and falls into my deck chair*

Who said anything about a dry night, Chris? I was just talking about rain! :cattail:

It was a great day, thank you. I suppose that by the time you see this, I should be saying "Good morning!" Enjoy your day and entertain many naughty thoughts! :kiss:

It is morning again here - sadly work too busy to allow much time for naughty distractions but Lit remains my Oasis - hope you have a good one too :kiss:

Morning, Cove Dwellers!

I'm sleepy and lacking caffeine, I hope your Tuesday is better than your..... day-before-Tuesday was. :rolleyes:

:kiss:es for Sailerman and anyone else who wants'em!

:rose:

It is morning again here - sadly work too busy to allow much time for naughty distractions but Lit remains my Oasis - hope you have a good one too :kiss:

Mmhmm...meetings, conference tables, chairs with wheels, picture windows...quite impossible to have naughty thoughts with those surroundings. ;) *whirls around in my desk chair* I'm never distracted at all! LOL...you know I'll have enough thoughts for both of us! :D

Good morning to everyone lakeside!

I'll take a couple of those :kiss:es, Playful...and leave a few myself. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I hope you all have a wonderful day...or evening...depending on your location on the globe! *climbs into deck chair, adjusts sunglasses, awaits umbrella drink*

Monday was nice and lazy. Tuesday gearing up to be the same. Shrove Tuesday so pancakes for supper.

*trips onboard and falls into my deck chair*

Damn...I almost missed Boobie Day! Since its so late, I'll just leave a little something for the sexy sailor to find tomorrow. :D

attachment.php

Who said anything about a dry night, Chris? I was just talking about rain! :cattail:

It was a great day, thank you. I suppose that by the time you see this, I should be saying "Good morning!" Enjoy your day and entertain many naughty thoughts! :kiss:

Woot! Thanks! Beautiful! You all make my day!

:rose::kiss:

Mmhmm...meetings, conference tables, chairs with wheels, picture windows...quite impossible to have naughty thoughts with those surroundings. ;) *whirls around in my desk chair* I'm never distracted at all! LOL...you know I'll have enough thoughts for both of us! :D

Good morning to everyone lakeside!

I'll take a couple of those :kiss:es, Playful...and leave a few myself. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I hope you all have a wonderful day...or evening...depending on your location on the globe! *climbs into deck chair, adjusts sunglasses, awaits umbrella drink*

See...I like the way people think in the cove...

So, what do you do with my Tuesday...presentation in front of 300 people...:D
:devil: I know...kinkyyyyyyy....;)

Actually, if it's all the same to you, I'd like to do the poking :devil:

and I plan to stare shamelessly at BOTH your AVs!

I heard there was poking, so I went for a wlak under the docks to see if I could find it... Found it. :p

tumblr_lrzq17Y5kZ1qet5jwo1_500.jpg

You know...I don't share well...I'd want you all to myself...:D

Mmmm...best offer I've had all day! *pounces and drags you below deck for a thorough ravishing* Ummm...we can take turns ravishing each other, right? ;)

Now I have something to think about on that long drive home.... :devil:

Have a good evening, darlin'! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back