Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
:devil: Just the way I like you best...

Well, actually, drunk and no panties...:D

I love the way some things never change. *nods* Now all I need is another drink and maybe we can go skinnydipping. :cool:

But first...*sigh*...real life calls. Maybe later...and you and Hairball have to skinnydip with me! :devil:

"Llo Chris! :rose:

I reeeeeaally don't want to be awake right now. Is it bad that I want to call in at least a half day just to catch up on sleep?

Sleep is good. I like sleep. I wish my dogs liked sleep. I'm going to throttle them if they don't stop barking at 4 am....grrrrrrr.

Kay, so after having gotten up with a headache, and spent half the day at home.... I really have nothing to show for it. :rolleyes:

I hope you kids have a good day. :kiss:

Sleep is good. I like sleep. I wish my dogs liked sleep. I'm going to throttle them if they don't stop barking at 4 am....grrrrrrr.

We have a cat who insists she must start yowling in the bedroom at 06.30 and ripping up the curtains .... sleep is good when you can get it!

Kay, so after having gotten up with a headache, and spent half the day at home.... I really have nothing to show for it. :rolleyes:

I hope you kids have a good day. :kiss:

Hope you feel a bit better now ... 'tis the weekend so I'm sure Sailer will open the bar :)

Definitely in need of barnacle cleaner today...the bar was open a little too late last night...ugh.

p.s. I didn't take any cold medicine so I could drink, btw. Don't want anyone to think I was being an irresponsible elephant. Except, of course, for the sheer amount of alcohol I managed to consume. Dumb.

Last edited:
*looks at the calendar and Ella's pic*

I think we should inundate the sexy sailor with boobies today... :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1201121436.jpg
    1201121436.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back