Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kiss::kiss::kiss: back...

Well, it's hard to tell, but at the time I mean the system....

I hope your big day goes great!

I think you know exactly who I mean! :D

Thanks! Yesterday actually finished strong. But I always hope to do it better the next day!

Coffee, hot, strong and black is the only way to go! :)

Morning all!

Can't stand coffee so count me out too.... I used to manage a coffee place in a past life, and quite frankly, the smell of ground beans and stale milk after 16 hour shifts is enough to put you off forever!!!

Happy to take charge of the making though, frothy or otherwise :)

Morning all!

Can't stand coffee so count me out too.... I used to manage a coffee place in a past life, and quite frankly, the smell of ground beans and stale milk after 16 hour shifts is enough to put you off forever!!!

Happy to take charge of the making though, frothy or otherwise :)

No worries, I make the worlds worst coffee. It doubles as barnacle cleaner though :D

How are you this AM?

All good thank you - we have the most beautiful sunshine here at last :D Apart from the barnacles, how are you?

Hey, I'm good. It's hot as hell here, it's 27C already (at 9AM).

I'm glad you're having a beautiful day. But honestly, I don't think you can complain too much. If memory serves, you had a beautiful spring with less rain than normal, and warmer temps.

Hey, I'm good. It's hot as hell here, it's 27C already (at 9AM).

I'm glad you're having a beautiful day. But honestly, I don't think you can complain too much. If memory serves, you had a beautiful spring with less rain than normal, and warmer temps.

Yes we did, but that was MONTHS ago! It's about time we were reminded what the sunshine looked like again :)

Well, I got the sunshine...now I just need the frolicking to happen!

I think you have to take charge and make your own frolicking :devil:

Fortunately or unfortunately, I've got to get some work done today (funny how this pay check thing obligates me to do something constructive...).

I hope you enjoy the sunshine and find some frolicking fun ;)

I think you have to take charge and make your own frolicking :devil:

Fortunately or unfortunately, I've got to get some work done today (funny how this pay check thing obligates me to do something constructive...).

I hope you enjoy the sunshine and find some frolicking fun ;)

Thank you....I'm on the hunt :devil:

You won't get an argument from me! :D I need a place where I can work on my full body tan.

LMAO...I worry about people doing that...there are some parts that it would be a shame if you accidentally burned them...:eek:

Perhaps I should help with applying some sunscreen? :devil:

LMAO...I worry about people doing that...there are some parts that it would be a shame if you accidentally burned them...:eek:

Perhaps I should help with applying some sunscreen? :devil:

That's a very kind offer. Of course you can help! I would be grateful for the ass-istance... :D

That's a very kind offer. Of course you can help! I would be grateful for the ass-istance... :D

OK...that made me laugh and yet again, I have to explain to the guy in the office next to me what I'm laughing at...:rolleyes: He's going to have to learn to mind his own business...

It would be my pleasure to help with that t ass k....
Although I was thinking about some other very sensitive skin that is seldom exposed as welll...

OK...that made me laugh and yet again, I have to explain to the guy in the office next to me what I'm laughing at...:rolleyes: He's going to have to learn to mind his own business...

It would be my pleasure to help with that t ass k....
Although I was thinking about some other very sensitive skin that is seldom exposed as welll...

Use your discretion. I'm sure you know exactly where to put it... :devil:

And I'm glad you liked the pun. :)

Good morning.

I found the coffee, got the pot cleaned up and my special barnacle brew is ready...who wants a cup???

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back