Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
How will we cope? :rolleyes:

cheeky!!!! :D

Sadly I have to go ashore for a while and pick up some provisions ..... hope you all have a peaceful, but fun, few days and see you all next week sometime

Now, do I have to swim to land or is someone going to give me a lift?? ;)

cheeky!!!! :D

Sadly I have to go ashore for a while and pick up some provisions ..... hope you all have a peaceful, but fun, few days and see you all next week sometime

Now, do I have to swim to land or is someone going to give me a lift?? ;)

I'll give you a ride in my tender.

I'm not that good at steering it, though, so hang on tight.

Especially when you're travelling to and from shore...but that's usually cos you're either going to or coming from the pub. Yes. YOU should wear a life jacket. ;)

what sort of reputation do you think I have :eek::D (it's way tooooo early)

this is the man who on his PADI open water "staying afloat for 5 minutes" test, merely lay on his back, expanded beer belly and stayed there ... examiner wasn't happy with everyone else doggypaddling around me but he couldn't fail me.....

however, shall I pass the straps around the middle and tie in a bow at the side:)

this is the man who on his PADI open water "staying afloat for 5 minutes" test, merely lay on his back, expanded beer belly and stayed there ... examiner wasn't happy with everyone else doggypaddling around me but he couldn't fail me.....

however, shall I pass the straps around the middle and tie in a bow at the side:)

My husband uses the same method. :D

Don't think any of us are gonna fall for that "blow into the tube for extra inflation" rubbish :eek:

Well I wouldn't go so far as to say you were predictable .....not any more predictable than every other bloke:D

so in the event of loss of air pressure (unlikely on a boat but stay with it) ..... and I ask you to fix the mask and pass the tie around the back of your head ...... ;)

Steps on deck...
Wow, there was a party here this morning...(last night)...great to see!
Sailors love a good party.

And thanks to Isabella for providing shore taxi service to all the drunken sailors.

How about a nice rousing round of "what shall we do with the drunken sailor"...my favorite verse goes: Put him in bed with the captains daughter...

http://www.tayto.com/

just accept THERE IS NO COMPETITION!!!!! :D

weird day ...... will be offline soon so hope you're good

Ummm...one of these days you'll have to try some real chips. :)

The day is winding down, it's gettin' on Beer thirty here...

The sun is falling lower on the horizon, reflecting in myriad shades of red orange and yellow off the crystal blue water.
I grab beer and some corn chips and park myself on the foredeck.
When I was younger, and my stomach was flatter, the foredeck was my home. Reminiscing about the days as a hot young crew member, I think about all the crazy things I did.

Grab a beer and pull up a cusion, the sun is still warm upon my face and we have a little time to chat before it sets.

Gravity does take its toll on us, doesn't it?

LOL! Staying afloat for 5 minutes on your back is fine. I once swam back to the boat that way after being pulled down current.

hehehehe ..... right, bye all - stay well and see you next week :rose::kiss:

Safe return beer 'mate.

Steps on deck...
Wow, there was a party here this morning...(last night)...great to see!
Sailors love a good party.

And thanks to Isabella for providing shore taxi service to all the drunken sailors.

How about a nice rousing round of "what shall we do with the drunken sailor"...my favorite verse goes: Put him in bed with the captains daughter...

If I start singing I'll chase everyone else off too. :eek:

Chips!! Chips!! :confused:
chips are what you have with fish .....CRISPS is the word you want :cool:

mwmnpa...note the sailing tradition is strong in the UK and frankly, we've adopted some of their terms, so even though it was started by an American, I think we have to be open to our UK cousins. As I think Patton said: we are one people separated by a common language...:rolleyes:

crisps, chips, whatever... I'm hungry anyone got any???

mwmnpa...note the sailing tradition is strong in the UK and frankly, we've adopted some of their terms, so even though it was started by an American, I think we have to be open to our UK cousins. As I think Patton said: we are one people separated by a common language...:rolleyes:

Oh, she knows I just like to give her a hard time. She would be surprised if I didn't.

I have some Salt an Vinegar "crisps," if you like them.

See he knows how to creep round me! :rolleyes:
watch and learn MW

Alas, the real world calls....well, frankly my stomach is growling and I've got to get some work done and eat.
I will be back later maybe.

wonderful seeing you all as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back