Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hurrying down the pier*....

Oh good....you all haven't left yet; thought we were going to be late...I brought some stuff we'll need for the trip to the Cayman Islands.....*checks list*

10 cases of Stella Artois.....check
10 tubes of SPF 150 for Sweet......check
1,000 tiny umbrellas for her drinks......check :D

Looks like we're good to go.....

Hairball, are you bartending today? She seems to like your mai-tais.....:cool:

I think she likes my grass skirt.

Morning cove dwellers, just the right people to enjoy my morning hot cocoa with. Are we up to any shenanigans today?

Oh good....you all haven't left yet; thought we were going to be late...I brought some stuff we'll need for the trip to the Cayman Islands.....*checks list*

Stella Artois is Gahbage! :D But since that's all we have...I'll just soldier on.

Well, I say it is time for some drinks, music and perhaps a little poker? I am always up for a good game. What shall the stakes be... :p

Since I don't know how to play, this will be a short game. :eek: :D

Stella Artois is Gahbage! :D But since that's all we have...I'll just soldier on.

Since I don't know how to play, this will be a short game. :eek: :D
Do I take advantage of this situation and let you lose, or shall I teach you how to play? Decisions decisions!

Sounds like you got everything...but are you sure there are enough umbrellas? ;)
I think she likes my grass skirt.
That grass skirt is quite becoming, hairball. Do the same rules apply as with a Scotsman and his kilt? *leaning over and attempting to peek* Hmmm...that didn't work, how about this....*blowing gently to see if the grass will part*

Did I miss the poker game already? What I lack in skill I do make up for with enthusiasm! :D

Sounds like you got everything...but are you sure there are enough umbrellas? ;)

That grass skirt is quite becoming, hairball. Do the same rules apply as with a Scotsman and his kilt? *leaning over and attempting to peek* Hmmm...that didn't work, how about this....*blowing gently to see if the grass will part*

Did I miss the poker game already? What I lack in skill I do make up for with enthusiasm! :D

be careful what you wish for.

It is TUESDAY! The best day of the week!!!
Do you know why tuesday is the best day of the week? Cuz Monday is now 6 days away!!!! YEAH!!!

Good Morning, My coffee is hot, strong and black.
My mood is snide, sarcastic and horny...

I've got tons of work to do today, so I'll be on Lit a lot! :D

Good morning captain and all other cove'ers. Happy Tuesday and all the crap. ;)

Morning all....we set to leave today? The beer is stocked and we still have all the umbrellas for the drinks. Sweet didn't drink anything yesterday....I know, hard to believe....:D

We have our seats aft today and we'll be here waiting to sail.....:cool:

Good morning everyone! Now, I've already seen lakesailer and hairball this morning...or, at least, they've seen me! ;) Hi, WTB and DDGirl! Mule has the beer, but I have some hot chocolate and marshmallows for this morning....and some more rum for later today! :D

Hairball, mind that the marshmallows don't get your grass skirt sticky! :devil: Lakesailer, its about time you were here at the same time as me....I was beginning to wonder if you actually captained this boat or not! :p

I am ready for some adventure today....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back