Russian attorney gave info to Kremlin before meeting Con Artist Jr.

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
On the heels of an imminent arrest in the collusion case against the con artist, it has been revealed the Russian attorney who met with Con Artist, Jr first met with the Kremlin to disclose and discuss the information she intended to provide.

Natalia Veselnitskaya arrived at Trump Tower with a memo detailing information she believed was damaging to Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton's campaign, a memo which Veselnitskaya shared months before with Russia's prosecutor general, Yuri Chaika.

Additionally, the report claims that Veselnitskaya partnered with Chaika's office in April of 2016 in order to pass the accusations on to a congressional delegation that included Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.), often described as the most pro-Russia lawmaker in Congress.

However, Steven L. Hall, the former CIA chief of Russia operations, noted a clear and distinct difference between the Steele dossier, a dossier initially started by the conservative news organization The Washington Free Beacon, and the information Russia was said to provide.

The distinction: Steele spied against Russia to get info Russia did not want released; Don Jr took a mtg to get info Russians wanted to give.​

Needless to say, Veselnitskaya denied The New York Times's report in an email statement slamming the paper for publishing “lies and false claims.” Similar to how Putin denied Russian troops had stolen Crimea from the Ukraine, right up until the moment he openly admitted he had sent in Russian troops to seize Crimea from the Ukraine.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/357525-taking-points-at-donald-trump-jrs-meeting-with-russian-attorney-were-shared

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/357602-ex-cia-russia-chief-unlike-trump-dossier-russia-wanted-to-give

I drink Liberal tears....nothing HAPPENED. What a waste of money....unlimited budget, a handcuffed year .....what a waste. Good thing the economy is so resilient.... We are growing at 3%, and its going to boom once tax cuts are implemented.

I drink Liberal tears....nothing HAPPENED. What a waste of money....unlimited budget, a handcuffed year .....what a waste. Good thing the economy is so resilient.... We are growing at 3%, and its going to boom once tax cuts are implemented.

Yep, The boom will be heard around the world! Trump's Tax cut will blow like a North Korean Hydrogen bomb! BOOOM!

I hear the fear in their voices.
I scent the fear in the open air.
I know the guilty have much to fear.
Justice will be a bitch, won't she?
The most fearful shout loudest.
You can't deflect a tornado.

Yep, The boom will be heard around the world! Trump's Tax cut will blow like a North Korean Hydrogen bomb! BOOOM!

Tax cut isn't even out yet, yet its being promoted instantly, AS THE TAX CUT of DA RICH!! at least let's see the document.

As far as North Ko-ria, he might actually do it... it would be a great disaster, and set the world back centuries...but if you have other solutions I'd love to hear it. Do you let him create bombs and threaten people, or do you try to stop or slow him down? and how do you do that?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/27/ema...ween-trump-tower-russian-and-kremlin-nbc.html

Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, who met with Trump campaign officials at Trump Tower 2016 on the premise of gathering dirt on Hillary Clinton, was more deeply connected to the Kremlin than previously known, NBC News reported Friday, citing emails it had uncovered.

The newly discovered communications between Veselnitskaya and the Russian government indicate that the lawyer held a level of influence within the Kremlin, undercutting her long-held insistence that she was merely a private attorney.

A report from the New York Times, citing NBC News' interview with Veselnitskaya to be aired Friday, identified her government contact as being Yuri Chaika, Russia's prosecutor general.

"I am a lawyer, and I am an informant," she reportedly admitted in the NBC interview. "Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general."

This was not the first time Veselnitskaya has spoken about her relationship to Chaika. In a July 2017 interview with the Wall Street Journal, Veselnitskaya said she "personally" knows the prosecutor general.

The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to CNBC's request for comment.

"I am a lawyer, and I am an informant," she reportedly admitted in the NBC interview. "Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general."
During the 2016 campaign, Tromp family and staff colluded with a Kremlin agent providing material of value to Team Tromp. No, not 'colluded'. They CONSPIRED to violate US election laws. Better pack for Leavenworth.

Back