Leaked Kremlin Memo to Russian Media: It Is “Essential” to Feature Tucker Carlson

pecksniff

Literotica Guru
They're actually doing this.

On March 3, as Russian military forces bombed Ukrainian cities as part of Vladimir Putin’s illegal invasion of his neighbor, the Kremlin sent out talking points to state-friendly media outlets with a request: Use more Tucker Carlson.

“It is essential to use as much as possible fragments of broadcasts of the popular Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who sharply criticizes the actions of the United States [and] NATO, their negative role in unleashing the conflict in Ukraine, [and] the defiantly provocative behavior from the leadership of the Western countries and NATO towards the Russian Federation and towards President Putin, personally,” advises the 12-page document written in Russian. It sums up Carlson’s position: “Russia is only protecting its interests and security.” The memo includes a quote from Carlson: “And how would the US behave if such a situation developed in neighboring Mexico or Canada?”

The document—titled “For Media and Commentators (recommendations for coverage of events as of 03.03)”—was produced, according to its metadata, at a Russian government agency called the Department of Information and Telecommunications Support, which is part of the Russian security apparatus. It was provided to Mother Jones by a contributor to a national Russian media outlet who asked not to be identified. The source said memos like this one have been regularly sent by Putin’s administration to media organizations during the war. Independent media outlets in Russia have been forced to shut down since the start of the conflict.

The March 3 document opens with top-line themes the Kremlin wanted Russian media to spread: The Russian invasion is “preventing the possibility of nuclear strikes on its territory”; Ukraine has a history of nationalism (that presumably threatens Russia); the Russian military operation is proceeding as planned; Putin is protecting all Russians; the “losing” Ukrainian army is shelling residential areas of eastern Ukraine controlled by Russia; foreign mercenaries are arriving in Ukraine; Europe “is facing more and more problems” because of its own sanctions; and there will be “danger and possible legal consequences” for those in Russia who protest the war. The document notes that it is “necessary to continue quoting” Putin. It claims that the “hysteria of the West had reached the inexplicable level” of people calling for killing dogs and cats from Russia and asks, “Today they call for the killing of animals from Russia. Tomorrow, will they call for killing people from Russia?”

Because the Left's enemies are all domestic, and Carlson is one of their biggest.
He's an American, not an enemy. Though defending Putin and blaming Democrats is his nightly schtick.

Yeah, Carlson is numero uno on Russian State TV ("RT"), and for good reason. You see, he talked at length about why Americans should not dislike Putin, whereas his RT competitors, Trump and Pompeo, only made brief statements a the beginning of the invasion about Putin being a "genius" and an "elegant statesman".

So, in clearly winning this RT ratings war, Tucker Carlson is more likely to receive Kremlin endorsement and Russian hacker help in the 2024 Presidential primary process.

Congratulations, Tucker, on winning the most important straw poll in the GOP primary process!

So, Tucker Carlson has become the new symbolic Donald J. Trump.
The strategy on the Left is always to have a villain to vilify (Alinsky 101)
because policy, which is reason, is inferior to emotional appeals, therefore
you never discuss policy, goals or aims, just how bad the villain hates/harms you...

Disclaimer: I don't watch Tucker Carlson or pay attention to him.
I am really surprised that so many of y'all are intimate with his
show/opinions unless, of course, your media (the competition)
is directing you (he is successful by several measures) with
what you like to refer to as "misinformation" including anything
involving Russia. Didn't they embarrass you enough with the
whole Trump-Russia election collusion thing the last time?

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...,

;) ;)

Fooled twice? Who are you kidding? Most Americans did not even get fooled by Bill Barr's whitewash the first time.

A big portion of the GOP bought that Putin was their strongman model, and they are still eating crow because of that. Tough shit.

Disclaimer: I don't watch Tucker Carlson or pay attention to him.
I am really surprised that so many of y'all are intimate with his
show/opinions unless, of course, your media (the competition)
is directing you (he is successful by several measures) with
what you like to refer to as "misinformation" including anything
involving Russia. Didn't they embarrass you enough with the
whole Trump-Russia election collusion thing the last time?

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...,

;) ;)
I don't even have cable, but I do pick up snippets of Carlson on UTube.

His position on this has been clear from before when the Russians invaded. And while I don't agree wholeheartedly I have to concede that he does make some good points from time to time that the politicians should be answering to.

Most importantly he is expressing his opinion freely in a nation in which the press and freedom of speech are protected. Unlike many of the posters in this board who wake up in the morning, read the DNC talking points, and parrot them for the rest of the day. (It really gets funny when the talking points they're parroting today contradict the talking points they were parroting a week or two ago.) If the Russians want to parrot Carlson in their media, fine, let them have at it.

His position on this has been clear from before when the Russians invaded. And while I don't agree wholeheartedly I have to concede that he does make some good points from time to time that the politicians should be answering to.

Most importantly he is expressing his opinion freely in a nation in which the press and freedom of speech are protected. Unlike many of the posters in this board who wake up in the morning, read the DNC talking points, and parrot them for the rest of the day. (It really gets funny when the talking points they're parroting today contradict the talking points they were parroting a week or two ago.) If the Russians want to parrot Carlson in their media, fine, let them have at it.
ChodeBum loves Putin as much as Trump.

Carlton is parroting Russia, not the other way around.

ChodeBum loves Putin as much as Trump.
WOW! That comment elevated you from first grade to second grade, you're becoming quite the intellectual, at that pace you should graduate in about 30 years.

Yes.

It's to ramp up the Russian collusion narrative again.
No need to ramp up that narrative on Lit. Lit Deplorables are the ones pushing the latest Putin talking points of "Ukrainian bio-weapons" threat and the "Ukrainian Nazi" threat and the "freeloader NATO" threat. Those narratives appear on Lit every day.

And at the national level, Carlson, Pompeo, and Trump have once again become the perfect pawns in Putin's propaganda campaign.

Congrats to the Deplorable wing of the GOP! Keep doubling down on sucking up to the 5' 6" Dick-tator. Divide your Party in the same way you divided the nation.

Tucker Carlson Is Russian State Media's Newest Correspondent

No need to ramp up that narrative on Lit. Lit Deplorables are the ones pushing the latest Putin talking points of "Ukrainian bio-weapons" threat and the "Ukrainian Nazi" threat and the "freeloader NATO" threat. Those narratives appear on Lit every day.

And at the national level, Carlson, Pompeo, and Trump have once again become the perfect pawns in Putin's propaganda campaign.

Congrats to the Deplorable wing of the GOP! Keep doubling down on sucking up to the 5' 6" Dick-tator. Divide your Party in the same way you divided the nation.
Tucker has been completely consistent that he's against ANY AND ALL acts of war since he first came on the media scene. He's not changed his stance on ANYTHING in that regard.

However, it seems that as soon as the progressive narrative falls on its face again, the first thing that happens in someone starts pointing a finger and sending the "Russian collusion" memo to make the rounds with the Democrat sycophant medica again.

Which immediately shows up here by all the usual suspects repeating it. So, about all I can say to respond to that portion of your post is to give you a hearty "WELL DONE!"

Back