RP Ideas

Jasmine12345

Literotica Guru
Welcome to discuss or post a sample of any of the following :
1. husband / wife ( Wife For Other Men, Cuckqueening)
2. Boss/secretary
3. Home owner / tenant
4. neighbors or friends
* The above is about all I am interested. Nothing bizarre or extreme.
* The man could have a stronger personality or we play equal. Subservient men and women are also welcome, Not for pleasing me but to team up with me for playing with a stronger man. D/s is OK without bdsm.
* I play on this RP forum in public only.

Last edited:
I'm going to become a client of the small company where the lovely Camellia is the boss's secretary. Only in PM though. I don't like writing for the public. I have an opening page ready for you. And some pictures of my imagined Camellia — unless you'd like to supply that, which would be appealing.

Last edited:
So you want privacy. Don't you think it's helpful to first tell me your kinks or preferences before going private?

What's so private about your opening page of an RP and pictures of your imagined Camellia my character ?

Last edited:
Dear XXX,
I am glad you met Lilac. It's nice to see you have quite different tastes for women of different ways of showing themselves. It was gracious of her that she didn't mind having me by your side last night. I'd still have you on my mind even if you didn't want me to hang around. I will still be here....waiting for you.

Last edited:
I like the bull/hot wife scenario.....A tall, slender and graceful man, Alex, and I have gotten to know each other at a coffee house nearby.
He has an exotic feminine energy....very subtle. I'm a retired construction worker....old but still strong and vital.
One day his wife joins us......
"Alex has been telling me about you," she says.....husky voice.....looking me up and down.......

..bull/hot wife .....A graceful man.... He has an exotic feminine energy....very subtle. .... but still strong and vital..... One day his wife joins us......
Nice.
Looks like you have several characters by your side showing the tip of a story....indicating you would start a new thread. If so, it might be better to leave it open and let other potential players (including me) to get together.

Or post here:
literotica.com/threads/short-rps

RP Idea for December:

It's time to make a reservation for a table at the Water Front and also to book a room for Xma's Eve. Mars has been doing this for several years. He's thinking about taking his wife to meet a dear buddy Joe.

" Venus, He likes you. Let's go shopping. We'll look for a new dress for you."

(minimum 2 lines Please )
(you could start a new thread right here on this forum or post here: literotica threads/mars-has-a-wife-for-other-men)

Last edited:
Boss And Secretary

“ Julie, log in to my Lit account and post this ad for me on the “Personals”:

<< M 50, 6', 180. Business owner. Looking for sexy F ( or M ). Wining and dining and more. >>

You can open my inbox and see who comes up. Check them out and let me know who might be good for fucking.

BTW, you did a good job at the Business luncheon with Mr. Wilson the other day. I received an email from him today and he made a compliment about you. Come to my office at the end of the day after everybody leaves.

Tom”

Boss And Secretary

“ Julie, log in to my Lit account and post this ad for me on the “Personals”:

<< M 50, 6', 180. Business owner. Looking for sexy F ( or M ). Wining and dining and more. >>

You can open my inbox and see who comes up. Check them out and let me know who might be good for fucking.

BTW, you did a good job at the Business luncheon with Mr. Wilson the other day. I received an email from him today and he made a compliment about you. Come to my office at the end of the day after everybody leaves.

Tom”
Interesting! I love this fantasy and happy to take a DM on it

Back