Roll call Canada

We are up to 6...lol

So what made you guys come to this website? Mine was to read all the amazing stories and get to talk to some interesting people.

We are up to 6...lol

So what made you guys come to this website? Mine was to read all the amazing stories and get to talk to some interesting people.

Just kind of heard about it on other websites. Really got into the stories in the "Loving Wives" sections and lurked the threads for awhile. Which escalated to participating and finally chatting with others. I have to be careful though. Some days I find myself in this site for hours at a time.

Just kind of heard about it on other websites. Really got into the stories in the "Loving Wives" sections and lurked the threads for awhile. Which escalated to participating and finally chatting with others. I have to be careful though. Some days I find myself in this site for hours at a time.

I know i have been hooked to the stories. I would like to have someone to chat with about some of my fantasies...erotic chat is something i havent had any experience with and definitely would like to experience it.

13 it is...happy to see we are atleast more than 10...hahha...anyone meet anyone off this website?

Back