Roleplay

Turning you around and bending you over to lean against the little seat in the corner, I press the head of my cock against your ass, then slowly slide between your legs and rub against your hot pussy opening . . . ready to take you once more . . ."Ready, Baby?"

with my legs spread wide and my pussy wet and already with cum within it, i smile, "oh fuck yes" the water carried on spilling down over us and i turned to look at you, "come on, slam my cunt with that huge cock of yours"

Thrusting forward, I know you are wet enough that I can slam you hard and I will slide right in . . .grabbing your hips and holding you tight against me . . .love getting deep inside you . .."Yessssssssss!!"

"That's it baby . . . take it . . . take it deep . . .. " I can feel the cum starting to build up, so I pull out of you and tell you to turn around and get on your knees . .

Hot hung brother home from war

Lets role play this out im wanting to be your older hot hung and very horney brother. Thats staying with you after getting back from war and just had devore also like to be dominated by sister and punish bamapittbull1 @ ymail . Com

Does baby sister need big brother huge cock?

As u tied me up you pull out toys and rope and my cock is pulsating

ooc: "Newtothis4u . . . This is between Babbygiiirl92 and me . . . If you want to jump in and interrupt, then you need to PM her for approval . . . it's her thread and she has invited me to write with her . . .Since you are new to this Board (3 posts), I'll leave it at that, but it is totally inappropriate to jump into the midde of a thread that is obviously involving two writers. Thanks"

Last edited:
Your big brother Steve a Marine is back from Iraq, he was there for a year. He was injured in the back from metal fragments. His body still functions well, he heal up at a hospital for a month. He is come home. I sent my younger sister a letter of what happened and of my arrival to the airport. “Sister I look forward to seeing you, pick me up at the airport at 1:35pm today.” Love your Brother Steve

OOC: You are jumping into the middle of an SRP that is already started and involves 2 people. Unless you have been invited by the originator of the SRP . . . you are not welcome.

Actually This Post Is Over.... Im Fed Up With People Jumping In When Their Posts Are Not Relevant

Back